JarJarBinks
Rational_Thinker9119

Mac is better then PC

JarJarBinks
Started: 5/21/2013 Category: Technology

JarJarBinks

Pro

Mac is way better then PC for tons of reasons and I have few of them

First mac is way faster then PC so you dont need to delete anything to make it faster
Second it is faster to play games on it and even if there are games that you can "only" play on windows there is stuff to play it on mac
Third windows sucks
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

A Macintosh apple is not better than Protective Custody. In Protective Custody, your food will probably not get taken. You could take the Macintosh apple, but then it could get robbed out in gerneral population if you are not in PC. Therefore, Protective Custody is better than a Macintosh apple.
JarJarBinks

Pro

I measn the windows computer PC not Protective custody

The Microsoft computer is stolen from Apple too and copied which makes it worse
also windows has those Microsoft publisher and that and there Realy slow
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

Your first round made no sense. You said a Macintosh apple was way faster than Protective Custody and you do not need anything to delete it to make it faster. Then you started talking about how windows suck (when in reality, they help to not feel caged in your house), and mentioned playing games on a Macintosh apple. A completely incoherent first round.

Then you claim:

"I measn the windows computer PC not Protective custody"

Not only is "measn" not even a word in the English language, but now you are trying to get specific in a weird fashion. You are not talking about Protective Custody, but windows computer PC you say. However, that makes even less sense...What is a windows computer Protective Custody? I have never heard of that type of PC before.

"The Microsoft computer is stolen from Apple too and copied which makes it worse
also windows has those Microsoft publisher and that and there Realy slow"

You cannot describe toughness or softness in measurements of size. The term "Microsoft" is incoherent. Also, how can you steal from an apple?

Anyway, my opponent's argument does not make any sense in the slightest. My argument is coherent, as we know that it is better to choose Protective Custody than to choose an apple and get robbed for your food in General Population.

Vote Con.
JarJarBinks

Pro

You make no sense if you have no idea what a windows computer is then how are you in this debate?

i have no argument because i had a spelling mistake in "measn" when i tried to put "means"
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

"You make no sense if you have no idea what a windows computer is then how are you in this debate?"

The Internet is accessed through something called an Android phone; you still have not even proven the existence of this "windows computer" using any sources and you keep talking about an apple like it has these magic abilities.

"i have no argument because i had a spelling mistake in "measn" when i tried to put "means""

This is a straw-man. The fact that he had a word spelled "measn" was only one thing I pointed out, there were many problems with my opponent's argument.

Conclusion:

I rebutted my opponent's arguments by showing them incoherent and unsupported. He did not rebut my argument showing that choosing Protective Custody over a Macintosh apple was the better choice. Thus it stands.

The resolution has been negated.
Posted by 1dustpelt 3 years ago
1dustpelt
I challenge anyone who thinks a Mac is better than PC to a debate.
Posted by 1dustpelt 3 years ago
1dustpelt
Posted by watevas808 3 years ago
watevas808
One cannot be better, because people have many different opinions on which they prefer. There is no fact on which is better because all results are based on opinions. But without that aside. I actually enjoyed the trolling very funny.x)
Posted by 1dustpelt 3 years ago
1dustpelt
I could have easily won the debate if Con had not came and trolled.
Posted by HDose 3 years ago
HDose
Let me explain the purposes of them:
PC: Made for gaming, Office use, standard use and video editing.
Mac: Used in studio for photoshopping, video editing, animation and music editing.
Posted by drfroes 3 years ago
drfroes
(continued) But I can tell you that although Windows 8 is MEH, It has paved a MASSIVE road towards using touch screen computers. And aren't nearly all Apple fan-boys IN LOVE with touch screen devices, YEAH, THOUGHT SO B!TCH. Another point is that Apple is a company who stole the idea themselves, not Microsoft stealing anything. Steve Jobs patented an idea that was originally NOT HIS (it was actually by a man named Steve Wozniak) Steve Jobs may not have been the FOUNDER of Apple, but he is recieving much more credit because of his bullsh!t idea stealing a$$. To be even more precise, Bill Gates worked a teeny while with Jobs until he decided to split and continue his own company, now one of the LARGEST SELLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD. PCs aren't slow either, it is simply that there is such a LARGE variety of Windows running computers out there that you might not see those that are fast enough. You might as well custom build your own damned computer that will cost 500$ less. So before you go on to insult PC, I want you to keep your god damn facts straight. You don't even have f*cking argument and/or evidence, you simply stated things that are not quite true, and while your opponent TRIED to defend, you simply dissed the f*cker off without any regard to what you yourself might have been saying. This has been one of the largest rambles I have ever spouted my ENTIRE LIFE because of how ignorant you are.
Posted by drfroes 3 years ago
drfroes
OK, you are stating that Macs can run games much better than PCs, and I want to ask you: Can your Mac run Battlefield 3 on ultra? Can it even run Borderlands 2? Can it run Counterstrike Source on max def? As a first hand account as a PC user living in an environment full of rich a$$holes who only buy Macs because of its price (thus it has to be better, f*cking idiots) I can tell you that Macs are SH!T at running any sort of games without encountering severe frame rate drop. I bought a decent HP pavilion Dm4. Not the greatest of laptops but it has the same specs as my friends Mac, yet, I could run Borderlands 2 on high def while his Mac would crash everytime he would start the damned game. Originally I thought it was only because his computer was old and worn out, however, a friend of mine (f*cking rich a$$ n*gga) bought one of the latest customizable Macs, it has better Specs than any other computer in the whole damn school. Yet, the computer itself can't run Borderlands 2 without ridiculous frame rate drop. This says a lot about the type of computer a Mac is supposed to be. It isn't a gaming computer, it is made for fggts who waste money on a product that is only useful for editing pictures and browsing tumblr and Facebook. Even PCs have great programs that allow someone to edit pictures professionally and with ease. AHEM PHOTOSHOP BROS... A mac is also sh!t because once you buy a Mac, whether it is customized or not, if a certain piece breaks, you have to buy the whole godamn 1, 000 dollar piece of sh!te all over again. My Computer was dropped and my hard-drive snapped. Instead of buying a WHOLE F*CKING COMPUTER, all I had to do was to drive to a store, tell them what the f*ck happened, and the smart a$$es took the computer, OPENED it and then changed the hard-drive, re installed windows, and then gave me back the computer. Three days worth of wait bro. Also, you stated that Windows sucks, however let me tell you, I am not a great fan of Windows 8, (continued)
Posted by JarJarBinks 3 years ago
JarJarBinks
But that a game meant for windows just get a version for Mac so thats different
Posted by CarminPolitano 3 years ago
CarminPolitano
I am certain that I would prefer a lag over a freeze. Tell me, how can I cause my mac to freeze?

We were playing a ported game at my cousin's house yesterday (made for Windows, put ported to OSX). Porting always brings problems. Apple released the original Mac without arrow keys just to enforce a "do not port" policy. Apple has done the same with iOS whose on screen keyboard also lacks arrow keys. My cousin reached around the back of the machine to shut it off with the button! "What are you doing?" I asked. "The program freezes after you play it once." He replied. "Press Command-Q", I said. And sure enough, the program quit. Just because the menu wasn't there, does not mean that the OS is not doing its thing. The program, being written for another OS, refused the display of the menu. Later, a "play again" button, that did not appear to be a button, was located and "freezing" was no longer a problem.

Much may be said about what a person knows to do. I have used the power button to recover from a freeze somewhere in my long past. It was probably more of a frustration response than a necessity. While OS9 and OSX were always stable, Windows is much more stable than it used to be and is now viewed by many as stable. OSX and Windows both have flaws. Both have error fixing routines as the effect of a bug is often more definable than its cause. Mac forces old programs to be modified to meet the criteria of a new OS, where Windows does not. This allows Mac to deliver a smooth operating experience and forces the user of a Mac to learn new version releases which may be very distinct, where the Windows user may become a creature of habit having learned a smooth trail and never leaving it.

What might I do to cause my mac to freeze? I am sure it would help if I first tried to make OSX act like Windows, run programs which were made for Windows, and in short, expect OSX to be Windows.
Posted by mexicanmhitman 3 years ago
mexicanmhitman
Mac freezes constantly compared to a PC lag. Lag or freezing, which do you prefer?
Vote Placed by Legitdebater 3 years ago
Legitdebater
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro for not trolling. Spelling and grammar to Con for misspelling mean and capitalization errors. Arguments to Pro for making arguments relevant to the debate. I would suggest for Pro to establish definitions in the first round so trolls can't do this sort of thing.
Vote Placed by philochristos 3 years ago
philochristos
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled this debate.
Vote Placed by Logan94 3 years ago
Logan94
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con messed up a potentially great debate
Vote Placed by AgentRocks 3 years ago
AgentRocks
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It's true you know.
Vote Placed by mananlak 3 years ago
mananlak
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Brilliant troll.
Vote Placed by LaL36 3 years ago
LaL36
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled and screwed up the debate.
Vote Placed by TheDarkMuffin 3 years ago
TheDarkMuffin
JarJarBinksRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: HA! This was hilarious.