zlo221
AmericanPatriot

Made in China good or bad?

Started: 10/22/2012 Category: Technology

zlo221

Con

Nowadays China is supplier #1 in the world, they make a lot of fakes and they are not qualitative products.
AmericanPatriot

Pro

First of all I would like to point out that the question is very broad. "Made in China good or bad?". There are various areas that this could refer too. But for the sake of time and simple simplicity I will quickly address two areas that China's mass production and shipping of products: economic and quality of product.
Firstly many of the worlds leading powers such as the united states, France, the U.K. and Japan are all in great debt to China. China for many years has been the country that everyone has relied on. Why is this? Because of their amazing economic success. They have found efficient ways to stimulate their economy. One of these ways is their production of cheap but reliable items that they ship to other countries all over the world.
The fact you dont like the products is a different matter but in reality the reputation Chinese and their merchandise is purely subjective and I dont agree. But in reality we benefit very much from items "made in China".
Secondly their amazing success challenges the other countries of the world see this and they are pressured to somehow keep up with them. Competition is always a good when it comes to business and the economy. This causes the competition to come with up with ideas to improve quality or somehow compete with China.
So to recap my arguments: Firstly we rely on China to be economically strong. So any exports or success they have we should celebrate. Secondly their success and products provide the competitive drive to do better.
This two reasons alone I believe are more that enough to establish that in-fact it IS good if a product is made in China.
zlo221

Con

zlo221 forfeited this round.
AmericanPatriot

Pro

My opponent seems to have failed to rebut any of my arguments leaving me to assume he agrees with them.
zlo221

Con

zlo221 forfeited this round.
AmericanPatriot

Pro

For two main reasons I believe that products made in china are beneficial to the whole world: 1. It helps China remain a dependable recourse for other world powers 2. It helps increase competition and further the economic drive of other nations.

My opponent has failed to rebut any of my arguments. I am not sure if this is a lack of care or simply laziness but either way I thank my opponent for this opportunity. I strongly urge you to vote Pro on this resolution. Thank you.
Posted by lannan13 4 years ago
lannan13
I'll accept next monday.
Posted by zlo221 4 years ago
zlo221
I would like to know conter-arguments
Posted by zlo221 4 years ago
zlo221
I would like to know conter-arguments
Posted by ockcatdaddy 4 years ago
ockcatdaddy
what are u wishing to debate about exactly...?