westernmarch
Zaradi

[Mafia] The Vig could beat the cop in a fight to the death.

Zaradi

westernmarch

Con

Pro--Vig
Con-- Cop

Only Mafia can be used

DP1(R1) is acceptance.
Zaradi

Pro

I'm interested to see my opponent's arguments for this point...
But anyway, challenge accepted. I will argue that in a fight to the death, the vigilante will be the clear victor.
westernmarch

Con

This is a joke debates you may have thought.

I start.

The vig has poor aim.

It takes the vig 1 FULL day to load and aim his gun. Mean while the Cop could go on and beat him to a bloodly pulp.
Anybody with a brain could beat anyone. After all, cops are supplied with training.

While the vig is preparping his shot the cop will go and nail the vig.
Zaradi

Pro

As my opponent informed me that this was a joke debate, I intend to troll the sh!t out of this.

Contention One: The Cop is bound by the law and cannot attack an innocent person.

As the vigilante is town aligned, the cop cannot attack the vigilante for fear of being stuck on desk duty and having to file paper work all day by his fat-a.ss boss. Thus, he could not physically fight against the vigilante, who would easily just shoot him in the head.

Contention Two: The Cop is bound by the law part two.

Even if the cop were to be able to engage in combat with the vigilante, the cop would have certain procedures to follow as to how to engage some one in combat. There has to be a mandatory time of the cop standing there yelling "STOP!" like a caffeine-addicted school teacher who enjoys playing "Red Light Green Light" a little too much. The vigilante is not constrained by the same procedures, though, and can simply pull out his gun like Ron Jeremy and shoot a load (of buckshot) into the cop's face.

Yes, that was intentionally perverted. U mad bro?

Contention Three: The Cop is bound by the law part three.

Even if the cop was able to successfully navigate through the maze of horrible procedure and the mandatory time of looking like an idiot, he wouldn't be able to kill the vigilante. Why? Because, if he is able to, he has to arrest the vigilante, thus making it not a fight to the death as the resolution states. So even if he is able to knock the vigilante out, at that point he is forced to arrest the vigilante and not kill the vigilante, for fear of the oh-so-horrible desk duty.

Contention Four: Obesity.

Yeah, that's right. Cops are all fat-asses. It's just logically true. In every good movie, there's AT LEAST one fat cop. If not more. Fat cop would get his as.s handed to him on a silver platter by a lean ruffian with muscles and a gun. It just isn't going to happen.

For these reasons, I would posit that the vigilante would absolutely dump on the cop and tee-bag his face into submission. Now, I will refute my opponent's point.

My opponent claims that because the vigilante takes an entire day to load his gun, it gives the cop ample time to beat the sh!t out of the vigilante. But this isn't true at all.
1. The cop has to aquire all the proper warrants and liscences for attempting to hit an agressor, all of which take waaaaaaaay longer than a day to get. So while the cop is sitting on his a.ss, filling out all the paper work necessary to attack the vigilante, the vigilante would just load his gun and fire away.
2. No one comes to a fight with an unloaded gun. The vigilante isn't stupid enough to bring a gun that wasn't loaded to a fight and have to say "Hey! Hold on a second! I gotta load my gun! I forgot to do it before I came here, but I gotta do it now. Please don't hit me while I load my gun!" That's almost as retarded as being a cop.
3. The vigilante would never miss because he's a fvcking bad-as.s. This is an accurate representation of the vigilante.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Whereas the cop looks more like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, it's an obvious win for the vigilante.

I await for my opponent's surrender.
westernmarch

Con

lol I concede.
Zaradi

Pro

No! I refuse to allow you to concede. REFUTE THE ARGUMENTS!!!!!
nac
westernmarch

Con

A vig is still a cop.
Zaradi

Pro

Lies. We are talking about mafia, and in mafia, the vig is not the cop.

I urge the voters to affirm the resolution.
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
A joke debate?
>:3
Oh it's on.
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
I'll bite...
Posted by vmpire321 4 years ago
vmpire321
Lolwut?
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
kyro90
This makes no sense lol. Of course Vig would win. Hes vig.
Vote Placed by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
westernmarchZaradiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pwnt.