SecretlyAngryMio
Hippo

Magnus Bane would win against Dumbledore

Hippo

SecretlyAngryMio

Pro

Magnus Bane can snap his fingers and turn you into a rat, summon demons, and can use the force, as demonstrated against the vampire in book one. And he looks fabulous doing all of this.
Dumbledore, can't do spells without a wand. He would be useless if Magnus snapped his fingers and broke Dumbledore's wand. Then Magnus could proceed to strangle him with a twitch of the finger.
Magnus would win against Dumbledore.
Hippo

Con

I accept, I would like to start of with, a simple google search told me that Mangus Bane is Immortal doesn't that mean he cannot be killed? But if I made a mistake I will show you my side. Mangus Bane seems to not be able to control his OWN feelings about people he loves, a first sign of a great killing machine. The girl he likes past away as it said and he still hasn't come over it and he is 300 years old. He is a master with magic and would be able to strike this 300 year old Ban before he could snap his fingers as you mentioned, Dumbledores magic had been recognised all the way through the Harry Potter series, he became a leader in many roles, Hogwarts, Ministry of Magic, council of magical law, confederation of wizards ect.
Where as Bane, from my research he is a nothing in his little world.
SecretlyAngryMio

Pro

Magnus can be killed yes, but in just a battle between Dumbledore and Magnus WITHOUT the people he cares for involved he would be in full control, completely able to kill Dumbledore at the snap of his fingers. He is a master and his real age is unknown though he has said it was 400, 600, and 800 at numerous times. He is a true master at his magic. Dumbledore is at most 70 years old. Dumbledore is important but Magnus could kill him in under a minute.
Hippo

Con

In fact, Dumbledore is 115 years old ( he is very good for his age ). You seem to think Mangus will strike first, when really it is a even, even chance. A click of a finger and a wave of a wand takes the same time, so it really comes to the wit of the opponent which would clearly be Dumbledore as he is about 100 years old and denying the fact that Mangus isn't 300 years old means Dumbledore had more skill and experience compared to this young demon ( it's a demon right? ). With the slight chance of Mangus striking first wizards are applied with defence magic in order to defend themselves. You continued to mention of the stuff you did before like the instant choking and Dumbledore dropping his wand ect. But we cannot base this battle off your ideas, we have to take in the facts of Dumbledores magic skills.
SecretlyAngryMio

Pro

SecretlyAngryMio forfeited this round.
Hippo

Con

Vote Con.
Posted by Hippo 2 years ago
Hippo
Am I not allowed to read the book and research?
Posted by SecretlyAngryMio 2 years ago
SecretlyAngryMio
You said due to your research, when talking about Magnus. That implies you have not read the Mortal Instruments Series.
Posted by Hippo 2 years ago
Hippo
Who said I haven't read the Harry potter books either? That's why he put a tie.
Posted by SecretlyAngryMio 2 years ago
SecretlyAngryMio
I read both series. I think I had the most reliable source. Just saying.
Posted by Hippo 2 years ago
Hippo
Hehe, you mind voting for me when it is finished?
Posted by ranzou14 2 years ago
ranzou14
Am a fun of Dumbledore, win or loose am on his sides.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
SecretlyAngryMioHippoTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff, and con points out that with the combination of defensive skill and offensive spells, Dumbledore can avoid the deadly snap, as well as counter-attack to defeat Magnus Bane.