yay842
TN05

Make a very boring story.

TN05

yay842

Pro

Make up a story that is very boring. You would want to only read it once and never again, unless you are bored. First round is to accept this debate.
TN05

Con

Challenge accepted.
yay842

Pro

My brother was playing League of Legends on his computer. He was listening to music. His laptop is plugged into the circuit. The circuit runs through the house. I watched. I sneezed. He was doing a normal game. He chose Wukong, his favorite champion. He likes to troll his enemies. Anyway, he farted. I left. He was boring.
Since the dawn of time, before man was brought to existence, there was nothing. After man was created, man was created. It was boring. My day was connected to other days. Time is in one continuum. All my days are boring. The day that my brother was playing, he plays every day. So my days go long. In the summers especially. It is long and hot. I read The Grapes of Wrath today. It was not interesting. It was written during the time of America's Great Depression.
History is amazing. There is a lot of history. This day is elongating. I was born on some day. This story might make no sense. It is not suppose to connect. It does not have to make sense. But I will get to the real point.

I was in bed. I was sleeping. It was peaceful. It was night time. I was tired. I counted sheep. Sheep are fluffy. They are like clouds. How peaceful. It was nice and cozy. I sneezed. I farted. I looked up. I looked around. My head was on the pillow. I did nothing. I decided to read a book. It was book about the American Revolution. I read aloud in a slow, calming voice. The American Revolution was about how the Americans declared independence from Old England. I did not want to read. I listened to something. It was Sparky the Dog. He barked and barked and barked. He went silent. He went to sleep. I wanted to do something. I tried to sleep. I went to the bathroom. I farted. I was lazy. I went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator. I felt happy. There was food in the refrigerator. I was not hungry. There was meat, vegetables, fruit, dairy, and one other thing. I forgot what it was. I don't think it was junk food. It probably was junk food. I did not eat anything. I could usually think about a lot of balls when I am not hungry. I can think of tennis balls, volleyballs, golf balls, basketballs, baseballs, croquet balls, footballs, even though that one isn't actually shaped like a ball, dodge ball, and fruit. They're the shape of balls. I think of fruit like grapes, apples, bananas, carrots, avocado, but I don't think that is a fruit, there is pomegranate, and the list goes on. There is also other things. There are nuts, almonds, but they grow on trees. Peaches are fruits. I think of foods when I get hungry. Now I remember. There are blueberries, raspberries, boysenberries, I keep thinking about poison when I think of that, cranberries, and I like to eat oatmeal. A very nice, delicious, warm, tasty, fine oatmeal. I make oatmeal with milk and the oatmeal. Actually I use very hot water. It is called boiling water. It is mighty fine. I get hungry when I think of food. There is nothing I can't do but think of food. So i don't eat anything from the refrigerator. I like to go on and on about things. For example, I made a list of things I do whenever I am bored, but I can't think of much. I guess I am just not bored enough. So I decide to go to sleep. I went to my bed. I get sleepy. Then, I fall asleep. I think. I could do many things. I could things such as reading, typing, looking, seeing, thinking, listing, farting, smelling, feeling, nodding, sitting, smiling, bordering, pondering, questioning, understanding, asking, wondering, imagining, creating, soaring, feasting, eating, sleeping, moving, exercising, repeating, listening, touching, pressing, looking, inventing, writing, tasting, speaking, saying, hearing, answering, using, screening, scanning, searching, sitting, posturing, gesturing, living, smelling, staring, noticing, looking, sensing, blinking, trying, improving, improvising, mastering, defining, hoping, a lot of things, anything, everything, nothing, as I had just done with all these many things at the moment that I have done.
TN05

Con

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth, and then ate breakfast. I didn't have anything to do, so I spent all day on Debate.org. I saw this topic, and accepted it, and wrote a very boring story. This story was really, really, really, really, really really boring, but I wanted it to be really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really boring so I wrote another one. Unfortunately, this story was only really boring, so I had to write another one. This one was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really boring, but I thought it was too boring so I wrote another one. I spent the rest of the day on a new story, and this one was incredibly boring, so I used it in this debate. The end.
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
wow Tn05's story....SO BORING
Vote Placed by Leonardo 4 years ago
Leonardo
yay842TN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a simple, shallow and boring story.
Vote Placed by sweetbreeze 4 years ago
sweetbreeze
yay842TN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't think Con really tried hard on his story, but his story WAS boring. I have a feeling that Con is going to win, but I stand on Pro's side since he tried harder on his story.
Vote Placed by Ameliamk1 4 years ago
Ameliamk1
yay842TN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: While con's story was sortof lazy, it was incredibly boring, and pro was trying so hard his story was actually kind of interesting as abstract art :). Anyway, good job by both, but I have to give this one to con.