yay842
Solomon_Orlando

Make no sense as much as possible.

yay842

Pro

This is the story of how I won the Moon Fart Kill Championship Game Tournament.
One day, I was making peanut butter with a butt and farted on my lawn. It died and so did I. But I walked closely to your mom and ate a piece of peace. I felt good. I wanted to explore the dog. I chopped it up and the box felt good. I don't know why.
Then, I pooped on the dog's neighbor, the dog. It jumped under the building and instantaneously felt the world coming apart. That was when I died. But I went to the machine. It looked like your aunt's nephew's sister's box's fart's guy's gonad's cheese's fantasy's apple of the eye. I said what to the nuts. Why did it go off running?
Next, you need a butter knife and some peanut butter to go to space. Then you jump and reach for the ground. The Earth almost exploded had it not been for the destruction of the world. I felt so proud to win something that one day. I got up and took a stand against myself. Why did you fart in my face?
You died because you're reading this. I make sense that you don't understand clearly enough for you to not understand what I'm not saying in my butt that farted clearly enough so that you can understand this sentence with such ease that I can relax in your face that understood this thing that I did say to your mom. I went high.
I don't drink, but I am an alcoholic. Actually I am not a man, I am a man of men. I suck their straws from their boxes. They lived to see another day. Why did America understand what I am saying. You are the reason for its downfall. You are the reason that the limits within limits of calculus that the limits within reason makes sense to others. As much as possible, I make sense that I know I can. Why are you reading this? Answer the question in the comments. If you are reading all of this you died. There you go. I live to the other side that one guy sat on. He said something. My cheese ate the doughnut. I ate my dog's napkin that ate the homework from not school but from your sad life that I threw away and killed. By farts stink up the world tonight.
I am sorry for not apologizing, but I am not going to apologize to you because you are too sorry that I am not sorry enough for you. I asked a lot of questions that you won't understand in the next few years. But for now, you will understand the gonads in my nut sacks. That is correct. I won the lottery that came from the heavens. It was sixty-nine feet tall and otherwise wide. It had a wife you know? Don't worry child. You are my treasure. I will go into your house. get a knife, chop you into pieces, and let you live. That is how proud I am.
I am proud of you that you got this far. You are amazing. I am writing a book about an antidote to many sick people which is pretty much everyone who is sick of this disease that everyone has. They had it for centuries. Peanut butter is delicious and it was boredom. Many Americans who died because of my influence. It was not my fault that I ate your lunch. I am writing a book called nothing. The random adventures of feelings and hopes and dreams go die, I died. For now, I did win something from you. You may rest in peace.
Please continue. I am excited that everyone is making me feel better. That dude was able to get it first. I am not writing not a book but so. Why? Yes, that is why I am what I am. I do what I don't. I feel what that guy felt. He feels the same way not too. I wonder what the world sees right now.
I feel cured from boredom that I know that if you were able to read all of this just because you're bored and have nothing to do. Thank You and Your Welcome for being so dumb. You are very wonderful in my nuts. You make the world which is me, make it feel like the hearts all over the world tonight. Don't hate, create. Seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life.
Create comments and say if you actually read all this. I believe in you. You're all geniuses that make the world a better place to live in
Solomon_Orlando

Con

First of all; I accept this challenge, but I want to make it clear to you that you were NOT the one to win the MFK Championship Game Tournament - it was I.

I remember the game like it was tomorrow: we had Kitz on the left-bank, tossing up hard-knocks to be able to throw off the enemy boundary lines; Grehg was sippin' on Tonic, right-side flank and moving up south to block for any incoming directives. I remember pitching the square, the hitter smacked it in the face, crumbling the square in dexagons. At this point, I'm freakin' out - no one in the history of MFK actually has been able to pull that off unless it was with a cyber-shooter or a gorplank from the 1981 Robin William's Film "Catch, Boy".

The dexagons scattered; the dirt on the field turned to mud at this point - the Smack-a-Roo Doubloon Monster had pulled the lever and made it over-time; ultimately allowing the enemy Swamps to best our Elite Knights on the left flank. We had to fall-back, plan some type of defense to fend them off until the clock struck 7/11/24 - Gregh was still out on the field, sippin' on that dank Tonic and he had made it apparent that he was an enemy Creach-Roar.

At this point, I don't know what to think. We have Gregh as an enemy spy, Kitz had been shot multiple times in the chest from an AR-7 Fan-Dam and we had several Gundams dropping themselves into the zero zone right next to the Battle Cruiser. I couldn't trust anyone - I took out my gun and began to time travel shoot my way to the next dimension.

This dimension was what would win me the game - the referee almost counted me absent, but I got back in time. The dimension was that of non-traitorous activity. Gregh was still Gregh and Kitz was, well, he was still dead, but we had no traitors. I started to load up the Sphere of Orion inside of the ship's Placent-a-meter and revved the engines to show I was ready for a fight.

The enemy Swamps backed off for a second, but they wouldn't get away that easily - I turned the Championship Ship around and began firing BlackHawk weaponry off the side of the aircraft - of course, we still had the Vodka and streamers in there from last night's party, but it was okay. The Swamps were allergic to alcohol.

They began to swell up, unable to breathe. I lowered the aircraft, got out, and began to look down at them with beady eyes. I said one word, "Orwellian" and shot all of them in the face. I took their knee-caps and won the Championship with the prize being the Champion Ship.

Our score: 7.004 as an additive of Aegis
Their Score: Negative Blanks

We silenced the team and I brought us to victory. You were not there, you had lied about that - I was the one who won the Moon Fart Kill Deluxe Championship Game Tournament and, for your information, it's the /Deluxe/ championship.
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
Having a plot and characters requires some level of consistency and connections between different things, which are forms of making sense. Hence why I voted for Pro.
Posted by Solomon_Orlando 3 years ago
Solomon_Orlando
I had plot and characters for people to get connected to the story - I like to have an emotional response with me using my intense confusion.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
yay842Solomon_OrlandoTied
Reasons for voting decision: I fail to see how to rate this with sense, when the point is the lack of sense.
Vote Placed by donald.keller 3 years ago
donald.keller
yay842Solomon_OrlandoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con simply made less sense. I guess this one is simply opinion based.
Vote Placed by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
yay842Solomon_OrlandoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had some semblance of a plot and characters.