owllover22
MayatheHairGreaser

Makeup should not be tested on animals

owllover22

Pro

I hope we all are aware of the problem that is animal testing. In beauty books we are warned to check if it was tested on animals, for safety reasons of course. It breaks my heart just to think of the poor animals being killed because the makeup is toxic. Some people laugh at the idea of animals getting a makeover, but to me, it makes me cry. Most animals are wild, and they think the world would be better without those "pests". Just think, that grizzly bear might have had a family of they're own, that might not survive without it. Please stop animal testing!
MayatheHairGreaser

Con

While it may be bad to test on animals, when we tested on animals we found amazing discoveries that helped us as human beings. I'm not saying that animals aren't living things as well, but testing on them had helped us.
owllover22

Pro

First may I ask what great discoveries we, as a nation, have discovered? It is proven that 26 million animals are used every year in just the United states for commercial testing. Imagine how many animals around the world are being used for testing? Let me point out to you we are all animals too. How would you feel if you where caged up, and tested with fatal chemicals? For me I would feel more than terrified. Testing animals is inhumane and cruel. Endangered animals are being used to taste test food that could definitely kill them instantly. Why do people find this okay? If it means the death of endangered species, will we still be willing to torture them?
MayatheHairGreaser

Con

I'm not being biased but I do believe there are some major benefits of animal testing. Animals have a similar body structure to ours and they could help us find major discoveries. Maybe if we tested on animals is could lead to discoveries that could help THEM! There are so many possibilities to testing on animals that could benefit the entire world! And testing makeup on animals can prove they are safe for people to use. I'm not disagreeing that it may not be the best idea to test on animals but if it's safe, it's safe.
owllover22

Pro

So, I hope you know I'm not against your ideas, but personally I am a huge animal lover. How would smearing lipstick on a mouse benefit it's health? Why do people find animal abuse okay? You may not feel the same way, but I know I'm not the only one who thinks so. The world doesn"t need another eyeliner, hand soap, food ingredient, drug for erectile dysfunction, or pesticide so badly that it should come at the expense of animals" lives!
MayatheHairGreaser

Con

MayatheHairGreaser forfeited this round.
owllover22

Pro

owllover22 forfeited this round.
MayatheHairGreaser

Con

owllover22

Pro

owllover22 forfeited this round.
MayatheHairGreaser

Con