ccstate4peat
toast333

Makoto Nagano is the greatest contestant in Sasuke history

Started: 6/20/2009 Category: Sports

ccstate4peat

Pro

Makoto Nagano is the greatest, (chief or preeminent over others and remarkably skilled) http://www.merriam-webster.com... , contestant, (one that participates in a contest) http://www.merriam-webster.com... , in the history of Sasuke. Sasuke is also known as Ninja Warrior and can been seen on G4. My opponent will pick one other Sasuke contestant and attempt to prove that they have done better on the show than Makoto Nagano.
toast333

Con

Naruto is better.

he has a cool headband
ccstate4peat

Pro

Naruto has nothing to do with this. He is fictitious and therefore cannot compete in the Sasuke tournament. I will be nice and let you pick someone who actually competed in the show we in America call Ninja Warrior. The Octopus Man also wears a cool headband but he has only cleared the first obstacle once. Please pick someone that would make me argue this, I don't want an easy win.
toast333

Con

I apologize for my previous comments. As i was confused.
I looked up "Ninja warrior" on youtube, and my belief is that Kazuhiko Akiyama is the best ninja warrior
because he was the first person ever to clear all 4 stages.
He also places 1st in the top 5 recoveries segment.
ccstate4peat

Pro

Kazuhiko Akiyama has only made it past the first stage 6 times, only three of those were after he won it. That is failing 12 times. Makoto Nagano has only failed the first stage five times. Makoto Nagano has made it to the final stage 4 times. Akiyama has made it once. Every year the course gets more and more difficult. Nagano did not compete until the 7th season, so he started on more difficult courses. Akiyama has totally failed the majority of the times he has attempted the course. Nagano has made it to the second or third stage the majority of his attempts.
toast333

Con

toast333 forfeited this round.
Posted by diety 7 years ago
diety
As a ninja warrior fan, I think pro is totally correct. Ain't the first dude to win the dude with the failing eyesight? He did a good job but he had it easy, as each season the course gets MUCH harder (spider climb, weight doors, whole stages you climb on your arms). There's not much con can say, since Pro's dude is healthier and completed a tougher task.
Posted by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
lol :P
Posted by ccstate4peat 7 years ago
ccstate4peat
The other person who has won has sucked ever since, so the only other person you can argue is... I don't want to give you the other name but just for fun, I will. Toshihiro Takeda, the firefighter from the Gifu prefecture.
Posted by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
LOL @ CON's R1.
Posted by diety 7 years ago
diety
Ninja warrior used to be my show. I would take this challenge if I could remember everyone's names. There were only 2 ninja warriors so chances are you're debating about one of them.
Posted by ccstate4peat 7 years ago
ccstate4peat
you have to look closely, but you can clearly see that i definitely beat it http://i890.photobucket.com...
Posted by ccstate4peat 7 years ago
ccstate4peat
the third stage is really glitchy and because of it i can't get past the devil's swing
Posted by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
I can't get past the jump hang.
Posted by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
That's hard!
Posted by ccstate4peat 7 years ago
ccstate4peat
If either of you can beat this game, http://g4tv.com... , you can gripe all you want. I don't watch it on G4, I watch the TBS feed because it is helping me learn Japanese.
Vote Placed by quarterexchange 5 years ago
quarterexchange
ccstate4peattoast333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit