echav1994
xAubreexLyricx

Male and Female should not be viewed as the same

echav1994

echav1994

Pro

As gay marriage continues and as schools let boys use girls bathrooms, society is dangerously destroying sex (male and female). Instead people would like to view them as the same which is a flawed way of thinking.
xAubreexLyricx

Con

I do agree with the whole idea of gays shouldn't be considered the gender they wanna be. We don't need to raise our kids in that way. The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. God doesn't make mistakes, so you WERE born the gender you were supposed to be! However, I don't think that gender matters unless in matters of the church or a relationship. Women can do everything men can, in high heels, and caring for a baby! Women should not rise above men in the church nor the household, as the man is to be man of the house, but who's to put limits on women? We're independent, stubborn, and strong-minded! All in all, I don't think of myself being a female throughout the day unless it has to do with my religion or relationship. I find it rather ignorant to say that women should be limited on how they're viewed. I, for one, am anything but what you'd characterize the average woman as. I will and do speak my mind, whether I should keep quiet or not, I don't over-react, I am not "lady like", and I'm not afraid to be me. We were all created equal!
echav1994

Pro

I understand your opinion it is one said by many. You believe that the only difference between men and women is physical. But, this is wrong. I believe that men and women are equal, like you, but I realize men and women aren't the same. Aren't same and equal synonymous? No. While 2+3=1+4 are equal but they are not the same. The equations are not constructed the same. Psychologists will tell you that there are psychological and emotional differences between men and women. Now I can't ignore that women can grow to be strong and independent, but our culture is at a point where it's not an issue when a women is the head of the household and makes the money, which is a good thing. But we are in a new realm where courts rule that little boys can use little girls room in elementary school. That is dangerous and as you said leads to unneeded confusion.
xAubreexLyricx

Con

In what sense are you talking about being "the same"? Gays or physically? I do agree that girls and boys using each other's bathrooms or anything else. I was reading this on article about a girl who worked at Macy's lost her job because she refused to let a transgender man use the women's dressing rooms. Do you understand how ridiculous that is? What if he wasn't really transgender, she let him in, and he ended up raping a little girl or something? That's terrible to think about, but that's what kind of world we live in. I'm not exactly sure what point your making in your argument, but i'm assuming you want to focus on gays, so that's the path we'll go. Gays are who they are. We all are who we are. Does that make it right? No. As I said before, I do disagree with gays, but it's their life and their choice, not mine. As humans, we have no right to judge each other. God is our judge, and what they do is between them and God. We have no right to tell them not to be gay, nor do we have the right to tell them how to raise their kids. It is sad, in my opinion, that so many kids are growing up lost, gay, atheist, etc. We began as One Nation Under God, but we're falling short of that rather quickly. Last I read, only 32% of the world is Christian. What about us? 75% of the US and Canada WAS Christian, but that number is constantly dropping. Nobody believes in spanking their kids anymore, because that's apparently considered child abuse. That's not abuse, it's discipline! I'm from the south, and believe me, it makes me sick to see the corruption in our world! If you read in the Bible (I use KJV), it says the the antichrist will be either asexual or homosexual ( http://www.stempublishing.com... , http://www.abovetopsecret.com... ), and the world better wake up, because Jesus is coming back. "2 Thess. 2:9 . . His coming shall be after the working of Satan, with all power, and signs, and lying wonders." I have an idea of who it may be, though I will not publicly state who I theorize about. "Daniel 9:26 refers to [the antichrist] as the ruler of the people that will come, meaning that he will be of the royal lineage of the race that destroyed Jerusalem. Historically this was the Roman Empire; therefore he will be predominantly Roman." This argument isn't exactly an argument, as I'm not sure what in the world your main focus is, so there's my opinion.
echav1994

Pro

The argument is simple. Beyond body parts, are male and female the same? No. And if you believe no and are not for the redefining of marriage you are called a homophobic monster or a hater as the slogan said "Prop H8". I like have compassion for gays and I know it's hard for them they can't get what they want, I have family members who are gay. But laws should not be made on wants and desires. But this issue is not the debate but a factor as it is pushed that " what's the difference between a man and female?" and "Aren't we all the same?". I think we agree on more than you think and you are not part of or aware of the movement to make the division of gender obsolete. This is seen again by bathrooms and as you brought up changing rooms be integrated.
xAubreexLyricx

Con

xAubreexLyricx forfeited this round.
Posted by echav1994 3 years ago
echav1994
I am surprised know one has seen on the news the first grader in Colorado who believes he is a transgender. The parents sued the school and the court ruled he can use the girls bathroom. The same thing happened in 2009 on a fifth grade level.
Posted by J4U5 3 years ago
J4U5
I agree with Noctan. What is this debate about? Boys using girls bathrooms? And the last time I checked, girls and boys don't used the same bathrooms unless there is a family restroom in schools which there usually isn't.
Posted by Noctan 3 years ago
Noctan
So do you think one sex should have more rights than the other? It's not really clear what your saying here. And schools don't let boys use girls bathrooms, so I have no idea where you got that. And gay marriage does nothing to society. If you mean men and women are different, well that's obvious. But society isn't making them the same. Can you PM me which you mean please?
Vote Placed by IslamAhmadiyya 3 years ago
IslamAhmadiyya
echav1994xAubreexLyricxTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Pro although Con had some right things to say as well, but what Pro says makes sense as well and had reasonable arguments. Men and women are both equal, but they aren't exactly the same, physically and mentally. Both genders have their ups and downs. I like the equation thing, 1+4=2+3. Different equations, equal solution.