toremyrat
AREKKUSU

Male leadership is more effective than female one.

toremyrat

Pro

Males are also popular today and it means that male leadership is effective than female one.
AREKKUSU

Con

The PRO states "Males are also popular today and it means that male leadership is effective than female one."
This may have been true many years ago, but females have caught up with men in 'popularity' and in many ways, passed men in that regard.
My main argument for this debate is that, men and women are similar in many, if not most ways. In today's society I think that woman could lead just as well as men.
toremyrat

Pro

No,you are absolutly wrong in this point, becouse the male leadership is popular IN ANY WAY. Number one, it is more effective than female one IS BECOUSE in decision making or any other things females are weak and faces more difficulties than male leaders. also what about in the case of there is war in the country, how the female gonna to controll the country. can they fight against ?
AREKKUSU

Con

You're not making or showing any evidence to support that woman would preform worse then men when it comes to being a leader. You're being blunt, and I'm to think that you're just stating mindless opinions. To debate you need to use reason and logic to prove your points, sharing your opinion to the world does not do anything, let alone win a debate or make a point.
toremyrat

Pro

toremyrat forfeited this round.
AREKKUSU

Con

Well I could start going into details supporting my thoughts on the first round, but seeing how Pro has forfeited this last round I see no need to do so. I probably should actually, but it's more because I'm feeling lazy and should really go asleep instead doing research and making arguments. Thanks for the debate...