Males are strongest and smartest sex

BoggleBros37 has forfeited round #3.

Round 1). Acceptance
Round 2). Opening arguments
Round 3). Rebuttals
Round 4). Rebuttals or final statements

Males are physically, emotionally stronger and more intelligent than females. I'd love to be proven otherwise.

Males are stronger and smarter than females.

Men have more upper body strength compared to women. Men are born emotionally, physically, and mentally stronger than women. Going back to the stone age, males were the ones who went out and fought wild animals to bring back food for the females and children. Males were designed to be this way as females were given the role of raising children and other safe jobs. This still goes on today. Women tend to work in office jobs while men work in dangerous and life threatening workplaces. This is probably why men are have more workplace fatalities than females.
Men have greater cardiovascular reserve, with larger hearts, greater lung volume per body mass, a higher red blood cell count, and higher haemoglobin. They also have higher circulating clotting factors, which leads to faster healing of wounds.

It's a scientific fact that men are more smarter(and more dumb) than females, says Professor Richard Lynn

My opponent has the burden of proof since he is claiming a fact to be true, specifically that men are superior in terms of being stronger physically, emotionally, and mentally. My opponent must prove all three since that is the claim made by my opponent, and failure to do otherwise results in my opponent not fulfilling his burden of proof.

Since my opponent has not provided definitions, I will do so.

Mental strength: Intelligence.

Physical strength: Ability to use one’s body to conduct physical labor.

Emotional strength: Emotional intelligence and health.

We need to view today’s debate through truth value of the statement of my opponent, that women are less physically capable, (or strong), mentally inferior, and emotionally weaker to men. If any of these are found to be untrue, then I win the debate as the burden of proof falls with my opponent as he is making a specific claim. This is stated in my first observation, but it needs repeating to clarify any doubt the judges, or my opponent has.

Contention 1: Emotional prowess

According to Forbes in 2016, women have consistently shown more emotional intelligence (1). This can easily be shown by the following graph:

Look closely at the fact that men typically have lower scores on social awareness and relationship management which directly relates to their emotional intelligence overall. The only category in which men are more skilled at would be self- management. The Forbes article goes on to explain that the reason this score is any different is years of societal expectations of men to be “emotionally strong” while trying to cope with trauma, stress, etc. Social awareness is determined by how well one responds to secondary communication, or basically social signals and the emotions of others. This can be explained by the fact that women are expected to be abler to care and protect others. Finally, relationship management is described to be the “pinnacle” of emotional intelligence, which is applying all other categories presented to directly impact one’s relationships and people met. In other words, women are far better at dealing with emotional ailments. The differences are also pointed out by the Faculty of Psychology in the University of Malaga in Spain which shows that women and men are taught differently to accept social norms for specific genders (2). Since the resolution at hand deals with the emotional dominance of a specific gender, women clearly are shown to be more attune to emotions and much more intelligent in this area. Women clearly win, which warrants a negative vote.

Contention 2: Intelligence quotient

Women are far more likely to have a higher score in the status quo than a lower one. This is shown by a recent article published by Time where IQ expert James Flynn reports that the gap between IQ scores for both men and women has narrowed, and women ended up having, on balance, a higher intelligence quotient (3). This is clearly indicative of a higher intelligence that many people simply do not realize. The differences of intelligence do not end there. A recent Cornell University study concluded that women typically have a sharper memory and remember events clearer and more accurately (4). Qi Wang, professor of human development at Cornell’s College of Human Ecology, states that “It appears that, compared with men, women may attend to and encode more information during ongoing events, experience similar rates of forgetting, and then show greater ability to access retained event information at recall…” This leads to a greater ability to recall information where males typically struggle. This can also be shown through academic achievement where men are less likely to graduate from high school to go to college. According to the Pew Research Center in 2014, in 1994, 63% of women out of high school graduated, while 61% of men graduated high school. This does not seem to be much of a difference, until you glance at statistics today and realize that 71% of women in 2012 graduated, while male graduation rates remained the same (4). If there is any more doubt that women are superior to men mentally, then allow me to introduce you to a recent study at the University of La Rioja, which shows that on average, when women are learning English as a second language, they are more successful than their male counterparts (5). These are not coincidences; these are facts that point toward the conclusion that women have been subjected for years to unfair treatment simply because of their purported “inferiorities” to men. This points to a negative vote, as women are shown to be just as capable, if not more capable, than men on a purely intelligence based scale.

Clearly, one needs to vote in the negation as my opponent’s claim is clearly false, which means that my opponent cannot possibly reach his burden in this debate.

1. (
2. (
3. (
4. (
5. (

Posted by Foodiesoul 2 months ago
This debate is kind of sexist and offensive in a way.

You can't say that males are the strongest and smartest sex and you can't say that females are the strongest and smartest sex.

There are billions of strong males and smart males and there are billions of strong females and smart females.

It really just depends on the person and their skills, not their gender.