anaveed1
jp1999

Man City Are Better Than Man United

jp1999
Started: 2/17/2013 Category: Sports

anaveed1

Con

I am convinced that man city are better than man united. the reason being is that a lot more better young players who can achieve high goals. Also they have a better overall ratings in all FIFA games.
jp1999

Pro

CON Appears to be against the statement that Manchester City football club is better than Manchester United football club, despite saying in his argument that he agrees with it.
His only source is a video game, which is obviously biased, as FIFA is the international football association which is often (and was for the games they make) bribed to better or advertise a team more than another. Man City bribed FIFA with more money and has clearly been shown to be a better team.
But as CON is against the statement, I will let him/her fight against it.

CON has failed to provide definitions so here are mine:

Better: In this case, better will be one team having more of something or less of something than the other.

Well, to be honest, that is all I have. But before I continue, I am not a noob snipe, I just saw this argument and as I support Man City, thought I would join it and be PRO. But I then noticed that CON actually supports the above statement, and so to not avoid a 7point forfeit, here I go.....

Man City is obviously better than Man Utd, they have more players, more money and better support by the public and private companies who advertise with/for them.

I think I will call it a day, I will let CON reconsider his arguments, and make this debate a bit fairer.
Thank you all!
anaveed1

Con

anaveed1 forfeited this round.
jp1999

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round, unfortunately.

I have a tradition of not initiating any new arguments when an opponent has forfeited a round, as this is not fair on him or her. I will hope that he/she provides an argument for this last round, or I will summarise and perhaps include a source for a more valid point.

anaveed1

Con

anaveed1 forfeited this round.
jp1999

Pro

Again a forfeited round by my opponent, unfortunately.

Due to illness I will not be able to post a full summary in time for the end of the challenge period. Please read on for a simplistic summary of my points.

Con's only source is a video game, which is biased by the FIFA whom are bribed money to improve a teams standard.
I say that Man City are better because they have more money, better players (and more of them), more support staff (physio-therapists for example) and better support (by corporate means and public means). If you wish to see a source, please Google; Barclay's Premier League, and from there you can click your way into their own sites.

The choice is simple, I have presented the only legitimate argument. The only reasonable vote is Pro.
Thank you for your time.
Posted by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
I think you made yourself con by accident.
Vote Placed by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
anaveed1jp1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeits