M0nK3Y
NoCoolNameNate

Man and the universe are in harmony.

M0nK3Y has forfeited round #4.

M0nK3Y

Pro

RESOLUTION:

The way that each factor of our body communicates with the other factors of our body, is equal to the way the total factors of our body, or ego, communicates with the universe.

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE:

Universally, we have a relationship, and Man can conceive all the universe including himself.

On this one to one basis, Man and the universe are in harmony.

Where as you would respond "what?" , I understand harmony between the universe and Man, and this is what educators fail to teach.

Each of our senses can help us to acquire knowledge, some knowledge can be understood only by certain senses.

All knowledge can be contrasted to overall sense.

Our sense is of multiples; we can understand multiples by sense, and how the sense of them all relates to ourselves.
NoCoolNameNate

Con

Astronomers do not know what 96% of the universe is made up of, so my opponent has no grounds on which to assert that we are in harmony. http://www.space.com...

If we don't understand the vast majority of the universe then asserting that we can draw whole parelels between ourselves and the universe is at best a baseless assertion. Even if my opponent was correct that part of the universe is in harmony with humans (which isn't clearly explained to begin with), stating that the entire universe is in harmony with us makes no sense.

For these reasons, I negate. Thank you.
M0nK3Y

Pro

Con's counter lacks substance, and most of it is contradicted by the supporting evidence in my Round 1 argument.

We are in harmony with the universe; that doesn't mean we can speak of every individual factor.

Harmony is between the cohesive human and the overall universe, and, cannot be contrasted to only the tongue.

Again, I cannot name, or speak of, every single star, but I am capable of acknowledging the premise of every star, planet and more.

The expanding universe and the cohesive human are in harmony.

This harmony cannot be contrasted into words, but can be acknowledged by humans.
NoCoolNameNate

Con

Pro claims that the supporting evidence they gave in their first round refutes my contention regarding how we have not identified all of the universe. However, this is not true:

"Universally, we have a relationship, and Man can conceive all the universe including himself"

Completely false. Again, we do not know of all of the universe. Pro claims that they can aknowledge the presence of all stars, but that's pure personal speculation rather than actual knowledge. These isn't a clear idea of all planets and stars because of the overwhelming size of the universe, not to mention the fact that different properties and/or materials we aren't familiar with could exist as well. Pro has no grounds to assert this.

Let's look at the remaining portion of his argument:

"On this one to one basis, Man and the universe are in harmony.

All knowledge can be contrasted to overall sense"

He just makes bare assertions that amount to gibberish here rather than actually demonstrating how man and the universe are in harmony. Whether people are educated about this is also irrelevant.

My opponent has completely failed to meet his burden of proof. Thank you.
M0nK3Y

Pro

Con can conceived the overwhelming size of the universe, thus proving all my points. I again direct Con to my prior arguments.
NoCoolNameNate

Con

No I did not, I aknowledged that it's gigantic but cannot conceive and understand of the entirety of it... nor can you. My contentions remain unrefuted.
Posted by NoCoolNameNate 9 months ago
NoCoolNameNate
Will do, might not be able to make a full contention until later tonight though.
Posted by M0nK3Y 9 months ago
M0nK3Y
Just argue
Posted by NoCoolNameNate 9 months ago
NoCoolNameNate
Awesome. Want me to just accept this round or jump right into contentions?
Posted by M0nK3Y 9 months ago
M0nK3Y
I have challenged you to a debate.
Posted by NoCoolNameNate 9 months ago
NoCoolNameNate
I want to take this. Could you make it so that I'm able to do so?