ChosenWolff
jennifors

Man has no reason to fear death

ChosenWolff
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

ChosenWolff

Pro

My opponent will go next round. Remember, this is a philosophy debate. My arguments will be based off of Stoic belief, and Cicero's masterpiece, the Tusculan Disputations. Have fun!
jennifors

Con

they dae but
ChosenWolff

Pro

This troll has ruined a debate I was looking forward to. I ask the audience to cast a vote for me, regardless of what my opponent says next round. The debate clearly asked him/her to go first.
jennifors

Con

how do they not have reason to fear of death? people have plently of reason to fear and and i never ruined any debate seeing as there was none to begin with but i will continue to debate now. If you were standing on the edge of a cliff about to fall are you seriously saying that you would not bother as your not afraid to die? how could you not be afraid i think everyone would as you cannot expect anyone to not be afraid to not be alive this actually has to be one of the most stupid question.
ChosenWolff

Pro

As I stated, my opponent did not follow the rules. I started another debate elsewhere, which you can check out. I hope you can give me the conduct point, and call it a day. I was looking forward to a great debate, but it seems that wont be happening.

http://www.debate.org...

Cheers!
jennifors

Con

jennifer mather dislikes you
Posted by ChosenWolff 2 years ago
ChosenWolff
This troll ruined my debate. Yeah, the argument you made there, will be the easiest for me to disprove.
Posted by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
Every second is another towards your self being lost forever, in an eternal abyss, where all your achievements, dreams, hopes, friends and loved-ones will be permanently erased.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
You should advertise this debate in the Philosophy Forums section to see if you can grab an opponent, and best of luck.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
"Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them." - Epictetus
Vote Placed by MetalheadWolfman 2 years ago
MetalheadWolfman
ChosenWolffjennifors
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: jennifors went full retard.
Vote Placed by Raymond_Reddington 2 years ago
Raymond_Reddington
ChosenWolffjennifors
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Troll
Vote Placed by Cold-Mind 2 years ago
Cold-Mind
ChosenWolffjennifors
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled.