Man should be locked up for at least ten years or bond should be at least one million

Started: 9/24/2015 Category: News

He commited a murder. Beat a life to death. Someone please tell me im not the only one that thinks he deserves a higher sentence or higher bond.

I accept. Arguments will be in the next round.

First of all, the minimun sentence for taking a life ( muder) is 25 or 60 years. Is a dog not alive? In other words, is it not a life. This man , Jacob Rodgers, has taken this puppys' life for a simple incedent, wetting his bed, and all he got was a 5 thousand dollor bond, or if convicted a 30 month sentence. I find this quite unsettling. Im not saying he should serve all 25 years cause i know that will never happen, but to bring this dog justice i say at least 10 years or a higher bond.
Secondly, What if when he comes out he is tempted to do it again, i mean his punishment wasnt so great. he can decide to escalate to taking human lives.
Basiclly, I am just worried for the safety of my animals and even other human lives.
Please vote pro.

I disagree. If you kill a pet, most times, you go to jail for one year or just pay money to harm animals. This means that we can't hunt anything and not hunt or eat meat because if you kill a pet you go in jail for 1 million years. Also no one lives until 1 million and they will probably rot.

For these reasons vote for me!!!
Posted by LADYBUG36 1 year ago
Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
I <3 you lexus.
Posted by Lexus 1 year ago
LOL WHAT how can you exist and not know what bond is, but know a kritik?
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
Nvm. I didn't know what bond meant.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
I would run a kritik, but I want you to have a chance. Hopefully nobody too challenging accepts.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
One million years in prison?
Vote Placed by Balacafa 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro used sources and incorporated them into their argument. Con failed to use any sources therefore sources go to Pro. Pro also made a valid argument about dogs being alive. Con failed to refute this argument, therefore Pro met there BoP can con loses arguments. Pro failed to capitalize I in I'm and there were no notible spelling mistakes in Con's argument. This means that Con receives the S&G point.