learner
Robert_Santurri

Manegement education- IS IT NECESSARY TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS?

Robert_Santurri

learner

Pro

i thin management education is very neccessary to be successful in business .as it has produced many bigwigs like DELL,MUKESH AMBANI,ANIL AMBANI.ETC.If we claim to say that "education is the key to success ,then we must also say that mangement education is necessary to be sucessful in business.moreover,management ducation helps in taking decisions effectively
Robert_Santurri

Con

I would first like to thank my opponent for creating and using such an interesting debate topic.

I will however jump right into refuting my opponent points.

First, I would like to point out my opponent's not so great grammar and hope you remember that when you go to vote.

Second, my opponent has failed to define any of her terms or give any contentions.

Third, Management education is not necessary to be successful in business as shown in history.

My opponent has named several businesses in which these "bigwigs" had been produced by management education.
The founder of Dell, Michael Dell did not have any management education. In fact, Michael Dell did not excel academically but had great business instincts.

Mukesh Ambani did not have any management education either. He went to college and graduated with a bachelor degree in chemical engineering. He did later pursue his MBA from Stanford but did not complete the course.

Education is also not the key to success, great ideas are. Anyone can have education and a degree, but having great ideas is what separates people from the rest of the pack. A person education does not translate into whether they have good or bad ideas either.

Bill Gates dropped out of college, technology was being released and Bill saw it as a great business opportunity. Luckily he had great support in his parents and a great idea. So Bill Gates, the richest man in the world is another person without any sort of management education.

Management Education does not also translate into "taking decisions effectively" in which I assume my opponent I think here means making them.

We've had thousands if not millions of people who have had management education over the years yet most of those businesses have failed. As I stated earlier, it's all about having a great idea and the intelligence to know what the next big great idea is and plan for it.

Two Final Points towards the Case:
The first U.S President to hold a MBA (Masters of Business Administration) is George W Bush.

The President to really have any sort of experience in running a business is Herbert Hoover.

Both Presidents have been a major factor in "The Great Depression" of their times that occurred under their watch.

Final Points:
My opponent did not have any contentions or definitions.

My opponent grammar was highly poor in many areas.

My opponent did not prove that management education translates into being successful in business.

My opponent own examples were false and refuted.

The rest of my opponent points were refuted by me.

So when you go to vote, please take this all into consideration and vote CON.
learner

Pro

learner forfeited this round.
Robert_Santurri

Con

I would like to thank everyone for reading this debate thus far.

I ask that all my arguments from Round 1 be extended down as my opponent has not refuted it.

In the fairness of debate and in the hope that my opponent will return for Round 3, I will not be posting new arguments in this round but instead post this message.

However, I ask when you go to vote that you remember that my opponent has forfeited Round 2 of this debate along with everything else I posted earlier.

Thank you, and please vote CON.
learner

Pro

learner forfeited this round.
Robert_Santurri

Con

I ask when you go to vote that you remember that my opponent has forfeited Round 2 and 3 of this debate along with everything else I posted earlier.

Thank you, and please vote CON.

P.S: In relation to this debate, I will leave this awesome video.

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 (We Don't Need No Education)
Posted by Rezzealaux 8 years ago
Rezzealaux
Bill Gates.

Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.
Posted by KRFournier 8 years ago
KRFournier
LOL. Agreed. I'm hoping the grammar is meant as a joke.
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
Somewhere, an English teacher cries.
Vote Placed by Robert_Santurri 8 years ago
Robert_Santurri
learnerRobert_SanturriTied