Purushadasa
CRAZYMAN890

Mankind Is Devolving, Not Evolving

CRAZYMAN890

Purushadasa

Pro

Mankind's lifespan is constantly decreasing with time, along with bodily strength and intelligence -- not increasing (as the evo THEORY camp would have you believe):

According to linguistic scholars, all modern languages devolved from more complex ancient languages. When God first revealed language, it was much, much more complex than any language in common modern use, because ancient mankind was much more intelligent than modern mankind is: Language was originally designed with intelligence by God, and it was given to mankind as a gift. The original language of mankind is called Sanskrit, and all of the other extant languages on the planet are derived from Sanskrit, either directly or indirectly.

The Sanskrit language was mankind's original language, and it takes a total of 12 years to learn and speak fluently: It is presently known as a "dead language" because although it was once spoken all over the earth, by all human beings, it is currently spoken fluently by fewer than 100 people on the planet. This is because it is far too complex for the less intelligent modern mind to understand fully and speak fluently.

Sanskrit is the most striking linguistic example of modern man's intelligence having devolved to lesser than that of ancient man. Other linguistic evidences include the other "dead languages," such as Latin and Hebrew, which are, to a lesser degree than Sanskrit, also very complex languages that are very difficult for modern man to understand fully and speak fluently.

All of this linguistic evidence means that language has become less and less complex, over time, as mankind's intelligence level has decreased over time. This trend of diminishing intelligence, as evidenced by mankind's irrefutably diminishing linguistic aptitude, continues to this very day, with language skills gradually getting lesser and lesser with each new generation of humans. Not only that, but ancient societies with superior intelligence also produced superior technology to that of modern man. For example, modern man is unable to build structures such as giant stone pyramids, for lack of technological knowledge, but everyone knows that ancient cultures did indeed have that superior technological knowledge.

Therefore the strange claims of Darwin were clearly false: Mankind is demonstrably getting less intelligent as time passes, and modern man clearly has less knowledge, less intelligence, and inferior language skills as well as inferior technology compared to those of ancient mankind.
CRAZYMAN890

Con

Language is not proof that humans are becoming dumber. THE evidence e you presented about us having lost our intellect of building great stuff like the pyramids,Ever heard of the Twin towers, Eiffel tower, and the empire state building well suppressing the ancient pyramids . I dont fully understand what you were trying to say since we dont speak a ancient language anymore we are devolving and becoming dumber, but mankind are making robots, hover boards and soon we are going to mars but still somehow this is devolving.
Purushadasa

Pro

Someone wrote:

"Language is not proof that humans are becoming dumber."

I never made that claim, so that is a straw man logical fallacy on your part.

"THE evidence e you presented about us having lost our intellect of building great stuff like the pyramids"

I never made that statement either, so that is another straw man logical fallacy on your part.

You lost the debate: Thanks for your time! =)
CRAZYMAN890

Con

What are you talking about the only thing you said in your post was that we lost complex language and how to build great stuff like pyramids , and you saying you didn't all all here from you is this now https://www.youtube.com...
Purushadasa

Pro

Someone wrote:

"What are you talking about "

I'm talking about mankind's proven devolution. What are you talking about?

"the only thing you said in your post was that we lost complex language"

That is not something that I said, actually, so that is a straw man logical fallacy on your part.

" and how to build great stuff like pyramids"

I didn't say that either, so that is another straw man logical fallacy on your part.

" , and you saying you didn't all all here from you is this now"

What???

CRAZYMAN890

Con

Are you serious stop using stupid phrases like straw man fallacy you weak will fool you cant defend your ideas so all you weak will fools use are straw man illogical stuff you should be bowing down to me and say sorry
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Thank you all for so many kind and intelligent posts.

My engagement on this site was intended, from the beginning, to be a nothing more than a temporary experiment.

I didn't know specifically when it was going to end, until this evening: My girlfriend, Bhaktin Caroline, said something to me that inspired me to make tonight the end of the experiment.

Bhaktin Caroline matters much, much more than this website.

If you are still feeling overly attached after I leave, I apologize, but I will still be leaving nonetheless: I won't be engaging in any further debates, arguments, or conversations on this site, and nor will I be reading any further posts uploaded by its kind and intelligent members -- starting now.

You can argue amongst yourselves, from now on.

Good-bye! =)
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Ok that's a confirmed troll
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Ok that's a confirmed troll
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Also, I think you started out sick.
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Without God, intellectual dishonesty could not be objectively wrong.
Posted by EnchantedPlatinum 5 months ago
EnchantedPlatinum
The level of intellectual dishonesty plainly sewn in every comment by the Pro side is, frankly, sickening.
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Someone wrote:

"Language is not proof we are devolving."

I didn't say that it was, so that is a straw man logical fallacy on your part.

"Mortality rates,"

The mortality rate is 100%, and always has been 100%.

"levels of immunity to disease"

No human body is "immune" to any disease state, actually.

"learning comprehension"

Learning comprehension is most definitely decreasing as time passes, as the facts in my OP clearly indicate.

"Also that dismissive nature and mocking attitude"

Without God, dismissing and mocking could not be objectively wrong.

"you are not interested in a debate"

Yes I am.

"feeding your ego"

Without God, feeding ego could not be objectively wrong.
Posted by Bluepaintcan123 5 months ago
Bluepaintcan123
How could anyone possibly debate you on this? Language is not proof we are devolving. You know what would be? Mortality rates, levels of immunity to disease, learning comprehension, genetics, etc.
Also that dismissive nature and mocking attitude just shows you are not interested in a debate; you are interested in feeding your ego. Don't bother coming here if you don't want to discuss issues.
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
I did look it up, and it turns out I was right and you were wrong after all -- thanks for there links! =)

Also, you lost the debate.
Posted by platoandaristotle 5 months ago
platoandaristotle
Puru, do yourself a favor and look it up. Your YouTube channel (1GodOnlyOne) is not the only reliable source.
https://duckduckgo.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Vote Placed by Phenenas 5 months ago
Phenenas
PurushadasaCRAZYMAN890Tied
Reasons for voting decision: "You lost the debate: Thanks for your time! =)" No he didn't.