Darthsquidge
casper1668

Mankind is to dependent on blaming other factors than other members of mankind

Darthsquidge

Pro

First round Acceptance
Second round Arguments
Third Round Rebuttals
Fourth Round Defense and Rebuttals.
I am saying that Mankind is dependent on blaming, just to be clear.
I don't care about sources or anything like that, as long as you can be clear, I just wanna have a fun debate.
casper1668

Con

I would have disagree with your statement . Mankind doesn't blame other mankind for problems or situation they caused. Some humans have morals or actually care about their actions. It just that every human realize what the consequence of their actions, but some don't sympathize as other human do .
Darthsquidge

Pro

There have been so many occasions of Man blaming other factors. When a kid brings a weapon to school, instead of blaming the parents for leaving the weapon where it was accessible by the kid, the majority blames video games for bringing to violent. People are always talking about how fast food causes obesity not actually blaming the obese people for not taking the action to not be obese. There are so many occasions where people try to find other things to blame, and not blame the other members of our species, which in the end it is our fault. So I do think that people are becoming to dependent on blaming other things than actually putting the blame where it needs to go, other people.
casper1668

Con

Well you make excellence points , I still would have to disagree with argument because for your first example you skip the fact that society also blames the parent for buying the violent video games. Another thing is violent video games does also take part in a kid bringing a weapon to school. I say this because kids are very curiousity about every thing some higher than others.
Darthsquidge

Pro

The thing is they're still blaming the video games more than they're blaming the parents. It is the parents job to make sure that any sort of weapon the child could bring to school is out of the child's reach. Yet society blaming the parents for buying the video games is not enough, the parents need to take at least most of the responsibility in this situation. Yes you bring up a very good points when it comes to child curiosity, and as a parent then they should understand this and make sure that they don't let this curiosity allow for the child to do something that shouldn't.
casper1668

Con

While I agree with what you wrote that the parents should be more responsibility to stop the child from bringing things to school. But after a while the parent can do so much , like the cant stop a child amount of curiousity but they can stop the child from acting upon their thoughts of curiousity. But it depends on how old your child is and sometime it is social media or television that cause a child to do dangerous things. You can do all you can to control what your child see but not all the time . I mean you can probably dont watch tv or have tv in your house but technology is every where and that something you cant control so that thought get implanted in their mind and you can not take it of get rid of it.
Darthsquidge

Pro

Yes it may become much more difficult to control the child, the child cannot get a weapon the parent owns if they don't know where it is. We cannot continue to use media as a martyr of why children have social problems. Children are influenced by so many factors, yet the one that is most often blamed is media. However there are so many different things that could drive a child to do violent things. This is the problem, people choose one factor like media and only blame it and ignore the more likely factors which are other members of human society.
casper1668

Con

First notice how I didnt only say that the media was the problem. But you are right that we should stop using the media as an excuse for our problem. You also make excellence point when you said that children are influenced by other factors like things in life. But if you had put examples to show what factors make a child violent . What I am saying is you stated your claim but not your evidence to support it which would have made the claim stronger. But like the point I made in round 3 that sometime it is not the parents fault , it could because of another family members. Or the environment is another factor that can make a child turn violent. But I have to disagree with you that humans blame other factors instead of themselves. Some humans held their actions accountable and would admit to making a mistake. Some people worry that friend, kid or someone 's child will not turn or grow up right they want too. It just that other humans care about their pride more than the actually situation. But it is going to take a major thing to make them realize or for them to tell to someone .