Debatwinnerpro
Wylted

Manspreading isn't a real problem

Wylted

Debatwinnerpro

Pro

Men have balls... balls get smashed under closed legs...
Wylted

Con

My opponent has no balls or reason to manspread. It"s rude, and it supports the patriarchy. It is also an easy problem to fix just by being considerate of others, so it should be done.
Debatwinnerpro

Pro

in my personal experience, i have sat down and my balls have been smashed by closing my legs! The ballsweats are another thing. Also, PATRIARCHY! XD doesnt exist.

Why do women who take up entire seats with their purses go unnoticed?

grow some bigger balls (or thicker legs) TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!!

im very sorry to hear ur parents castrated u as a boy :(
Wylted

Con

Manspreading refers to spreading your legs so wide you take up more than your fair share of seats and it is only applicable to busy forms of public transport.

The following image would be considered manspreading https://goo.gl...

Why is this guy ignorantly taking up more than his fair share of room on the subway? If my opponent is correct, it would mean that guys balls are the size of a watermelon. It would be considered a deformity, he should probably have looked at by a doctor.

The truth is more likely that, that man is just an ignorant piece of shitt who is inconsiderate of those around him. Look at this next picture. This guy is taking up 3 seats, WTF? https://images.google.com...

There are acceptable ways for men to sit that don"t involve crushing their balls. I sit with my legs slightly spread apart and my balls are quite large. (1) here is a picture of one man with really big balls sitting next to a guy with small balls. You"ll notice that the guy with small balls has his legs spread wider, while the guy with big balls has legs that don"t spread past the edges of his chair. https://goo.gl...

So this is how you can sit in a comfortable position while having extremely large balls. If my opponent did have large balls, he would realize men can sit quite comfortably without taking up the seat next to them.

As far women using purses for the next seat, they are being ignorant as well. We need to stop the spread regardless of who is ignorantly doing it. Just to close things up, here is another guy with big balls who doesn"t manspread but keeps his legs slightly apart in a comfortable way my opponent claims is impossible. https://images.google.com...

1. Your mother
Debatwinnerpro

Pro

welp.... i cant make you grow bigger balls... and i just so happened to have THICC legs...
Wylted

Con

Pro dropped every single one of my arguments which means I should get argument points.

Pro called my testicles small giving me conduct points.

Pro does not know how to spell thick, so I get spelling and grammar points.

I"m the only one that used sources to back up my argument, I should get source points.

Vote Wylted
Posted by dsjpk5 3 months ago
dsjpk5
Ditto.
Posted by Wylted 3 months ago
Wylted
Reporting the legit vote made white flame declare it a troll debate. Had you waited perhaps the close call would have went the other direction.
Posted by Ragnar 3 months ago
Ragnar
Pro, when you reported a legit vote for not being in your favor, you got the debate officially declared a troll debate for moderation standards (troll debate refers to comedy of substance). That opened the door for no later votes to be moderated, so reporting them all seems rather meaningless.

Yeah, I get how it can suck. But it is what it is, move on, have other debates until you understand the roles of logic a little better, and then you could come back to this topic and win no problem.

A topic I suggest, is: "There is a difference between a problem, and a real problem."
Posted by whiteflame 3 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: dsjpk5// Mod action: NOT Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Since this is a troll debate, my rfd doesn't matter. I vote for Con because I'm shamelessly trying to win his favor.

[*Reason for non-removal*] This is clearly a troll debate. As such, votes on this debate are not moderated.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 3 months ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: warren42// Mod action: NOT Removed<

2 points to Con (Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro?s mother is an incredibly reliable source, and I give Wylted arguments for that reason. Pro also dropped all of Con?s arguments, simply saying he himself had big balls. Arguments Con.

[*Reason non-removal*] This is clearly a troll debate. As such, votes on this debate are not moderated.
Posted by whiteflame 3 months ago
whiteflame
Oops, that's supposed to be Ragnar, not kevin24018. My apologies.
Posted by whiteflame 3 months ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: kevin24018// Mod action: NOT Removed<

3 point to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate, so troll vote: I disagree with con's assessment of the point allocations, mainly because leaning toward him doesn't guarantee a significant enough impact on the debate; I further find Pro's Mother to be an unreliable source, as clearly evidenced by pro's S&G. Pro's case is that it's not a problem due to massive balls which warrant the extra space used, and people who think it is not a problem were castrated... Con's counter case was that they don't need to spread them out so much, and that if their balls are so big they need to see a doctor. Pro seemingly dropped this, due to how obvious it was that those men suffered a medical condition, but that man-spreading is the symptom of a medical problem, does not mean it is not a real problem in itself. The solution to this problem was actually addressed by pro: castration. Con no doubt used to man-spread before his parents elected the surgical solution (as pro told us in R2), but now he is a functioning member of society!

[*Reason for non-removal*] Contrary to the report, whether or not this was intended to be serious, it"s clearly a troll debate. As such, votes are not moderated.
Posted by Ragnar 3 months ago
Ragnar
I believe 90 days is the default.

And pro, glad we're agreed on the unreliability of that source. ;)
Posted by Wylted 3 months ago
Wylted
90 day voting period? Wow.
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 3 months ago
Debatwinnerpro
my mom is not a reliable source
Vote Placed by warren42 3 months ago
warren42
DebatwinnerproWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro?s mother is an incredibly reliable source, and I give Wylted arguments for that reason. Pro also dropped all of Con?s arguments, simply saying he himself had big balls. Arguments Con.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 months ago
dsjpk5
DebatwinnerproWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Since this is a troll debate, my rfd doesn't matter. I vote for Con because I'm shamelessly trying to win his favor.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 months ago
Ragnar
DebatwinnerproWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate, so troll vote: I disagree with con's assessment of the point allocations, mainly because leaning toward him doesn't guarantee a significant enough impact on the debate; I further find Pro's Mother to be an unreliable source, as clearly evidenced by pro's S&G. Pro's case is that it's not a problem due to massive balls which warrant the extra space used, and people who think it is not a problem were castrated... Con's counter case was that they don't need to spread them out so much, and that if their balls are so big they need to see a doctor. Pro seemingly dropped this, due to how obvious it was that those men suffered a medical condition, but that man-spreading is the symptom of a medical problem, does not mean it is not a real problem in itself. The solution to this problem was actually addressed by pro: castration. Con no doubt used to man-spread before his parents elected the surgical solution (as pro told us in R2), but now he is a functioning member of society!