BlackHomophobicAtheists
KatDoesGoPro

Many gays are playing some gay friendly heteros for fools by turning some gay, deceiving them, ect.

KatDoesGoPro

BlackHomophobicAtheists

Pro

Round 1
Pro states claims
Con challenges pro's claims

Round 2
Pro disputes con's challenge from round 1
Con defends his or her challenge from round 1

Round 3
Conclusions

Rules
No new claims in rounds 2 and 3.

Argument

1. Many gays have fooled the foolish gay friendly heterosexuals into believing that all gays are born gay.

The largest and most reliable study on twins shows homosexuality is caused by mostly unique reactions to enironmental factors including but not limited to experimentation, peer pressure, gay pornography, bad experiences with the opposite sex, sexual abuse, childhood abuse, childhood gender nonconformity, biological randomness,ect.

If you don't believe me, download the study for yourself

Neither Genes nor Choice:
Same-Sex Attraction Is Mostly a Unique Reaction to Environmental Factors
[Journal of Human Sexuality 3:81-114 (2011)]
by Neil E. Whitehead8

2. Some gay friendly heterosexuals are befriending some gays but have no clue that many gays COMMONLY develop crushes on their heterosexual same sex friends.

Google this
'5 types of straight crushes' by gay teen expert Ellen Friedrich

Here's a quote from the gay teen expert 'Ellen Friedrich'
"It is really common for gay teens to develop crushes on close straight friends"

3. Meanwhile, many gays are creating blogs such as 'how to seduce a straight guy in 8 easy steps'. Lesbians have people called 'recruiters' who go around turning heterosexual women gay. Gays are all over the internet on blogs and forums giving each other advise on how to sexually seduce their clueless, gay friendly heterosexual friends.

4. Many gays invite their clueless gay friendly heterosexual friend to their homes and throw on a gay pornography video during a time when the heterosexual has been deeply hurt by their lover of the opposite sex. The gay with the master plan adds some alcohol in the mix and BAM, the stupid gay friendly heterosexual has been sexually seduced and now the dummy thinks he or she must have been born at least a little 'gay'.

5. Meanwhile, many homophobes such as myself are constantly being bashed, insulted and labeled 'secretly "gay" by gays because WE are too smart to be manipulated and fall for the tricks, lies and gay propaganda. In reality, it is mostly the gay friendly heterosexuals who are getting turned out by gays. After all, they're the ones hanging out with gays, opening up emotionally to gays and in many cases getting intoxicated with gays.

6. To put the icing on the cake, Gay teen expert Ellen Friedrichs admits that gays COMMONLY develope crushes on their same sex heterosexual "friends".

But when some heterosexuals refuse to befriend gays, we're labeled "bigots" and "homophobes" THINK ABOUT IT . It's like high school boys labeling Girls "sluts" for not hanging out with them and giving it up

What's funny is, the study I cited clearly conveys 'childhood gender nonconformity' is significant as to why many people end up gay. Gays have launched a social war on traditional gender roles .

Keep in mind, I never said all heterosexuals can be manipulated into going gay. The study says unique reactions to environmental factors are the causes of homosexuality. Therefore, some heterosexuals can be turned out into going gay especially when they allow gays in their lives to have an impact and partial control of their environment

I never said all gays try to turn stupid gay friendly heterosexuals gay but a significant amount will attempt it.

Number 5 is just one example of many on how gays are playing gay friendly heterosexuals like fools.
KatDoesGoPro

Con

I accept this debate. I would like to start off by saying that I am a heterosexual who supports gay rights.

My first point, is that homosexuality is not a choice, and science has proven this.
Humans aren't the only species that has same-sex pairings. For instance, female Japanese macaques may sometimes participate in energetic sexual stimulation. Lions, chimpanzees, bison and dolphins have also been spotted in same-sex pairings. And nearly 130 bird species have been observed engaging in sexual activities with same-sex partners. This proves that homosexuality is completely natural, and it is only because of homophobics like you that people consider it to be unnatural.

"Some gay friendly heterosexuals are befriending some gays but have no clue that many gays COMMONLY develop crushes on their heterosexual same sex friends."

Having a crush on straight friends is not the same as turning a person gay.

"Many gays invite their clueless gay friendly heterosexual friend to their homes and throw on a gay pornography video during a time when the heterosexual has been deeply hurt by their lover of the opposite sex. The gay with the master plan adds some alcohol in the mix and BAM, the stupid gay friendly heterosexual has been sexually seduced and now the dummy thinks he or she must have been born at least a little 'gay'."

Yes, I am sure that this has happened, just as I am sure that there have been many cases in which heterosexual person attended to turn a gay person straight.

"Meanwhile, many homophobes such as myself are constantly being bashed, insulted and labeled 'secretly "gay" by gays because WE are too smart to be manipulated and fall for the tricks, lies and gay propaganda. In reality, it is mostly the gay friendly heterosexuals who are getting turned out by gays. After all, they're the ones hanging out with gays, opening up emotionally to gays and in many cases getting intoxicated with gays."

Yes, I am sure that these exist, just as I am sure that there are blogs made by heterosexual people on how to turn a gay person straight.

So according to you, heterosexual people turning gay people straight is fine, but vice versa is foolishness and evil?

I don't think so.
BlackHomophobicAtheists

Pro

"Humans aren't the only species that has same-sex pairings"

This is about the dumbest claim that gays constantly state. You think you're being smart but youre really being dumb as hell

1. Many species also practice cannibalism, pedophilia and incest. Using your logic, we should embrace incest, pedophilia and cannibalism among humans because animals do it.

2. The human anatomy SPECIFICALLY does not sit well with homosexual behavior. UNLIKE homosexual non-human species, homosexual humans are far more likely to trigger deadly std epidemics, spread deadly STDS and have much higher rates of deadly stds.

"Having a crush on straight friends is not the same as turning a person gay"

This is a straw man fallacy.

I never claimed what you are arguing against. My point is, when a gay befriends a heterosexual without telling the heterosexual that the gay has a crush on the heterosexual, the gay can set the heterosexual up for sexual seduction without the heterosexual knowing.

The largest most reliable study on homosexuality shows experimentation, gay pornography and sexual abuse can literally turn some people gay especially if they are not homophobic. Therefore, simply putting on a gay pornography and convincing the heterosexual or even paying the heterosexual to experience homosexuality, it could possibly turn the heterosexual gay.

Neither Genes nor Choice:
by Neil E. Whitehead8

"but vice versa is foolishness and evil"

According TO CDC, gays are 44 times more likely to contract hiv, 46 times more likely to contract syphilis, 17 times more likely to develop anak cancer. Gays also have higher rates of bacterial vaginosis, cancer, drug resistant gonorrhea, hpv.

Therefore, turning a person to a high health risk lifestyle could be considered evil and foolish
KatDoesGoPro

Con

"Many species also practice cannibalism, pedophilia and incest. Using your logic, we should embrace incest, pedophilia and cannibalism among humans because animals do it."

My point wasn't that we should embrace homosexuality because animals do it. What I was trying to say was that anyone who says that homosexuality does not fit in with nature is wrong, because if you take a good look around us, it also happens with other species.

Now, on to your point about pedophila, caniballism, etc.
Humans shouldn't embrace this stuff. Why? Because it harms others. Homosexuality, on the other hand, does not. And I know that at this point you're gonna go on a rant about how being gay can give you AIDS, but before you do that, read my last point.

"According to TDC, gays are 44 times more likely to contract hiv, 46 times more likely to contact syphills, 17 times more likely to develop analysts cancer. Gays also have higher rates of bacterial vaginosis, cancer, drug resistant gonerehea, hvp"

Condoms exist for a reason.
BlackHomophobicAtheists

Pro

In conclusion,

Con's entire argument is filled with mostly straw man fallacies and irrelevant claims.

Here is an example
"What I was trying to say was that anyone who says that homosexuality does not fit in with nature is wrong"

I didn't even mention anything about "nature". This is irrelevant to my argument. Also, mental disorders, cannibalism, pedophilia, and incest have all been observed among non-human species. Also, humans and other species don't share the exact same species biological anatomy, brain and emotions. Therefore, what applies to non-human species may not apply to humans.

Con failed to successfully dispute my argument.

I proved that heterosexuals can be turned gay. The largest, Most reliable study on gays clearly Shows Experimentation, Gay pornography, Sexual abuse, Childhood Gender NONCONFORMITY Are Some Of The Reasons Why People Have Gone gay. Therefore, If a gay is able to convince his non-homophobic close friend to watch gay porn and experience homosexuality, that heterosexual could turn gay but it all depends on the heterosexual. The study shows unique reactions to environmental factors makes people gay.

Neither Genes nor Choice:
by Neil E. Whitehead8

I also showed that gays COMMONLY develop crushes on their straight friends according to the gay teen expert Ellen Friedrich

Google '5 types of straight crushes".

Ellen Friedrich even admitted that some straight crushes turn into relationships on #5
Yes, STRAIGHT crushes meaning the person they had had a crush on was straight but was turned gay.

Many gays deceive their heterosexual friends by hiding their crush on them. They get close in the name of friendship for the sake of sexually seducing them.

Source
5 types of straight crushes"
KatDoesGoPro

Con

In conclusion,

Pro claims that gay people attempting to turn a straight person gay is considered foolishness and evil, because having gay sex increases chances of AIDS.

Clearly, Pro has never heard of a condom.

Checkmate bruh.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
It is not common in fact, it is more rare than you believe. I am not gay and you think that insults me, well it is a sexuality but an unintellectual such as yourself cannot get that through your undeveloped cranium and its feeble stem!

For goodness sakes that ball that protrudes and lays upon your neck can hardly support any thing you say or even recall.

I apologize, it was my mistake to say those things.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
This is what the artical says;

5. The Crush That Turns into a Relationship
Have you ever had a crush that turned into a relationship? Look, it isn't common, but it can happen.

A 17-year-old recalls her experience.

"I had a crush on the girl from my English class for so long. Then in 10th grade we were in a play together and after on rehearsal we started kissing. She told me she was straight (she knows I am not). But we were together for the whole play. Then it ended and we didn't hang out any more. But it was okay. We're not friends, but we are cool when we see each other now."
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
Correction; gay is not an insult it is in fact a sexuality. I bet that comment pisses you off.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
Posted by BlackHomophobicAtheists 1 year ago
BlackHomophobicAtheists
Sciguy,

You're LYING.

'5 TYPES OF STRAIGHT CRUSHES'

#5 clearly states "some straight crushes do turn into relationships" meaning a homo successfully turned his stupid, gay friendly heterosexual friend gay. This is the real reason why gays hate homophobia. They could never seduce a homophobic person unless the homophobe is a fake homophobe
BlackHomophobicAtheists
Your one vote is biased and you're gay.
BlackHomophobicAtheists
Sciguy,

The actual study clearly states that experimentation, gay pornography, childhood gender nonconformity, sexual abuse, childhood abuse, bad experiences with the opposite and biological randomness, ect have all made people gay...

Environmental factors such as experimentation and gay pornography can be influenced by a gay predator especially with alcohol added. Therefore, a person can be turned gay
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
http://gayteens.about.com...

BHA this article does not talk about someone being turned 'gay' at all in #5, you only fantasized it did. This woman never continued a relationship with the straight woman because there was no relationship to begin with, only an innocent kiss. If I really wanted to I could go and kiss my friend, who is a guy, on the lips and it would be nothing gay for it is just me saying, "Hey, you're my friend and I love you as my FRIEND." though really I would not do that.

Your 'evidence' is nothing but you spewing nonsense in the hopes that uneducated fellows do not go to your sites to cite your own sources for you. That is also why I assume you do not post links for you actually believe that people are too lazy to go look it up themselves thus giving you a 'win'.
BlackHomophobicAtheists
CORRECTION ,

bestiality is behavior based
BlackHomophobicAtheists
Sciguy,

Your flawed logic fails to see that

Homosexuality is behavior based.
Incest is behavior based
Bestiality is NOT behavior based
Race is NOT behavior based

If a gay ignored his homosexual desires and lived as a heterosexual, had sex with a WOMAN, I wouldn't have have a problem with that. Therefore, it is the BEHAVIOR, not the person
Vote Placed by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
BlackHomophobicAtheistsKatDoesGoProTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agreed with Con in the begining and end of this debate and he also had better conduct than Pro and not throwing cheep shots at Pro like this,"really being dumb as hell." which also supports how I believe says that Kat (Con) had better spelling and grammar with this supporting it,"as hell,... youre" where is the proper grammar if I may ask? Alas who had more reliable sources I would say that would be pro in this debate with and only with "Neither Genes nor Choice: Same-Sex Attraction Is Mostly a Unique Reaction to Environmental Factors [Journal of Human Sexuality 3:81-114 (2011)] by Neil E. Whitehead8" neither had really any convincing arguments especially if they were only spewing information the whole time with out citing their sources however con seemed more reasonable in speech which is the only reason I gave him the vote.