Iaainr
Badtothebone

Margret Thatcher was a terrible and cruel Prime Minister and anyone who liked her is an idiot.

Iaainr

Pro

This is going to be a debate. We'll start in round 2. Who's in?
Badtothebone

Con

i accept the debate, this will be fun
Iaainr

Pro

She closed down the mines and just about made the whole of the british working class unemployed. She tryed to cover up the hillsborough disaster and all round just did not care about people that worked. How could anyone like her?
Badtothebone

Con

Margaret Thatcher was a successful Prime Minister. Sure she made a few mistakes along the way but who hasn't? She laid down a strong foundation for a much more vigorous and independent foreign policy in the 1980s. She was so well in her first term she was reelected for another and a third she helped the economy throughout the 80s dealing with terrorism, the Soviet Union who named her the Iron Lady, and war affairs. Almost everybody in Great Britain enjoyed her rule as prime minister. if they didn't, they wouldn't have bothered electing her 3 times in the first place.
http://www.margaretthatcher.org...
Iaainr

Pro

You say that she tightened up the foreign policy but for what reason. She just wanted a scapegoat so she blamed the immigrants. As does every tory. The only people who elected her were selfish rich people who wanted more money. She dealt with the economy by firing the workers, the miners and the factory workers and everyone else in between. She failed to realise that the working class are the back bone of every country. She dealt with terrorism by angering the I.R.A. and making them attack Britain even more. She sent the soldiers to a farm island to die in a pointless war. The only people who enjoyed her rule were rich idiots who didn't care about anyone as long as they stayed rich. She hated the working class. There's no wonder why most people celebrated her death.
Badtothebone

Con

Um, we're are you getting you sources? And stop using non intelligent words like idiot because it shows you have nothing else to say about those who actually admire her. If she was SUCH an IDIOT to Great Britain, one of the greatest nations in the world who usually doesn't have idiots, then why did they reelect he Three times? Not once, but 3 times. It's not those rich people that you assume to be the problem. It's the actual citizens of the country as a nation who all agreed that she should keep running in office.
Iaainr

Pro

'One of the greatest nation in the world who usually doesn't have idiots'. Don't make me laugh. I live here and have lived here all my life. Believe me. We have idiots. The people who voted her in were to stupid to know that they are just doing the rich mans dirty work, they did not realise that her rule would in no way help them. Also I never called her an idiot. Your repeating yourself because of lack of information. And the reason I hav'nt been doing my sources is because i'm on my iPad and every time I go of this page it loses all my text.
Badtothebone

Con

Badtothebone forfeited this round.
Badtothebone

Con

Badtothebone forfeited this round.
Posted by Iaainr 4 years ago
Iaainr
Calling someone mentally retarded and spelling retarded wrong.
Posted by Badtothebone 4 years ago
Badtothebone
agreed lol
Posted by amey 4 years ago
amey
i think pro is mentally retatrded