Ayden_Linden
Eshan13

Marijuana Legalization will do far more good to both the public and government than harm

Ayden_Linden

Pro

This is a Canadian/American debate (I come from Canada but will argue the case for both nations or one or the other, whichever Con chooses.)

To elaborate:

I believe that legalization of both Recreational and Medicinal marijuana will benefit both he government and society, and that it will do more harm than good if it were legalized in all states of the Union of the United States and all Provinces and Territories of Canada

Please conduct yourself with an open mind and respect, i do not want to fling insults, i merely want to have both my and Con, as well as the voters perspectives broadened, and this site I find would be a good place to exchange that dialogue

First round will be acceptance, all rounds after shall be arguments and counter arguments, until final round, which will be for closing statements.

Best of luck to you, Con!
Eshan13

Con

As I live in America, I would rather debate on the legalization in the U.S. specifically. I do not agree that the legalization of marijuana as a whole would impact the U.S. positively. Good Luck and I hope to have a great debate as well.
Thank you for this opportunity!
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Alright, well to get the ball rolling, i will ask Con to put forward their arguments so that we can begin the debate from there, thank you very much!
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Ayden_Linden forfeited this round.
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Ayden_Linden forfeited this round.
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Ayden_Linden forfeited this round.
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Posted by WAM 1 year ago
WAM
You are contradicting yourself..

In the Debate title you state "will do far more good to both the public and government than harm",
while in your opening round you state "and that it will do more harm than good if it were legalized in all states". What now?
Posted by Cooldudebro 1 year ago
Cooldudebro
I may accept this if I have the time.
Posted by matt8800 1 year ago
matt8800
Totally agree with Pro. Any argument that Con would try to use should apply just as much with alcohol or it is hypocritical. Alcohol prohibition didn't work well.
Posted by SocialDemocrat 1 year ago
SocialDemocrat
agreed