CWL-GPA
Babeslayer

Marijuana Should Not Be Legalized.

Babeslayer

CWL-GPA

Pro

Hello, it is an honor to participate in my first debate on debate.org, although I see many people on this site are not very-well politically educated.

I am arguing that marijuana should remain illegal in this country.

Marijuana benefits the plutocracy and is only used as a way for retarded Libertarian Christian hippies to get what they want. It's one step away from Anarchy!

Marijuana, contrary to belief, is addictive, unhealthy, and benefits the plutocracy.

If Charlie Chaplin wasn't a silent film actor, he would have put it best.

But since we don't know what he sounded like, I will express what he would have believed. That it benefits the lousy punk Libertarian Plutocracy!

It pisses me off to no end how ridiculous these Islamic Hippie-crits are getting with their stupid "Weed Agenda". It must be stopped!

It simply pisses me off.

I will not stand for it, and nor will America.

The Weed Agenda Must Be Stopped!
Babeslayer

Con

Weed, while it is by definition addictive. But it's not unhealthy. If it was, why would it be legal medically? If it's unhealthy, why does it serve as both a method for cancer patients AND as a form of painkiller? (Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.)

And why does it piss YOU off? What has weed ever done to you? And what's a weed agenda? Do you actually think that exists? I'm going to let you reply, because I really want to know what a weed agenda is.
CWL-GPA

Pro

You son of a donkey's dildo.

Of course weed is unhealthy, you fool!

Sleeping pills and Chantix, an anti-smoking medication (that is a total Plutocatic scam) are legal, but they have ridiculous side affects! Something being a medicine does not prove that it's not harmful!

You're probably just another Christian stoner punk who has been brainwashed by the Weed Agenda! Immature worthless punk. Maybe someday you'll grow up!.

What has weed ever done to me?! I used to smoke the crap! It made me paranoid and crazy! I couldn't drive anywhere without not braking in time to stop at a stop sign.

Fortunately, I'm not crazy anymore. Unlike you, Libertarian punk.

This "Weed Agenda" is a plan by the Plutocracy to legalize Marijuana in all states, for both medical and recreational purposes, and make us intelligent people look like fools for defending our stance on the issue!

Some Democracy America is, huh? We'd surely be much better off as a Socialist nation, and Charlie Chaplin would agree.

Immature punk.

Maybe someday you'll grow up!

Babeslayer

Con

Okay, FIRSTLY, Donkeys don't use sexual devices.

But back on topic, sleeping pills are way more dangerous than weed, and they're legal. What exactly is your point?

Also 1: I'm an athiest, not a christian. 2: I don't even smoke weed, so half your argument is dead.

And how exactly am I brainwashed? You'd think if someone with enough power to brainwash people into think weed is ok would use that power to legalize it?

And weed didn't make you a hysterical lunatic. I can tell weed didn't need any help with that.

And making weed legal is not going to make everybody a stoner. Do you see everybody smoking cigarettes? A lot of them smoke tobacco, yes, but not everybody.

And I guess you technically explained what a weed agenda is, but I'm still bamboozled.

I'm going to hope you're not trolling me, becuase this is the funniest thing that has ever happened.
CWL-GPA

Pro

Are you kidding me?

I am four seconds away from wreaking havoc in my undies!

Are you mentally retarded? Because I think perhaps your mother may have dropped you on your pathetic robot head as a child.

Of course, that would imply that you're not still a child!

You completely steered away from what my original contention was! Are you even aware of what debating really is? You stated that if weed was dangerous, why would it be a medicine? I provided a counterexample saying that Marijuana being a medicine does not prove it is healthy. Don't be so ignorant!

And that wasn't even my argument! I was simply claiming that to be so up-the-weiner ignorant that you would support weed, you'd either have to smoke weed or be a Christian and I think both!

The fact that you believe that literal brainwashing is real is sickening. I was talking about brainsoap through the media! That's how they're using brainwashing to legalize Marijuana! Can you even argue?!

Don't you dare insult your elder! That's very poor conduct, you tittylicker!

Did I ever say that everyone was going to smoke weed? Why don't you read my argument, you immature punk.

"I'm still bamboozled."

I accept your resignation then.

You see? The Weed Agenda is making you perceive me as a troll now! Yet you are ignorant enough to believe this ridiculous Christian Plutocracy is not taking place! You remind me of Powder from the movie, Powder. You think you're so smart. Smarter then everyone in the universe. But one day you realize that you are no more than some albino! You just wait, and like Powder, you'll disappear in a cloud of lightning and never be seen again. Worthless immatue punk. Obviously brainwashed by confirmation bias and the weed agenda. You'll be hearing more from me, young man.
Babeslayer

Con

You are four seconds away from wraking havoc in your undies. Wtf.

I know what we're debated, whether or not weed should be legal. But you're losing your mind on the internet because I disagree with you and think you're completely bonkers for thinking there's a "weed agenda", which there isn't.

Okay, look at the title of the website. DEBATE.ORG. NOT, I repeat, NOT spout random words into text thinking it'll make sense.

How am I insulting my elder? How am I a tittylicker? I don't think brainwashing exists literally or figuratively because that's just ridiculous. You never directly said everyone was going to smoke weed, but yous said legalizing weed would make smart people become stoner idiots, which implies that everyone would smoke weed. Bamboozled means a bit wierded out, it doesn't mean you win nutjob.

And the reason I think you might be a troll is because you are way to passionate about this, you are way to angry, and you are making me genuinly laugh.

Again, can't beleive I have to repeat this, I'm not a christian.

Look, I'm going to try and debate with you, but I'm starting to figure out that this situation is one of 3 things.

1. You're some kid with a computer trolling me just to get a rise out of me, which btw, isn't working.

2. You're a person who thinks weed shouldn't be legal, but has anger issues so you spout words you can think of without remembering their definition

3. You actually, genuinley beleive that weed is the spawn of evil or whatever, that there is a weed agenda, and that you're using every word you've used in a correct context.
CWL-GPA

Pro

Now isn't that some sh!t that doesn't stink.

My opponent concedes by dismissing my entire argument as me just being a troll, which I am not.

Vote Pro.
Babeslayer

Con

So I'm going to assume that it's #3. Okay good.

I'd just like to say that, although my opponent demonstrated such maturity and kept his dignity (sarcasm), I think that weed really doesn't do anything. And although, according to Pro, I'm a (altogether now) brainwashed Christian Libertarian Capitalist albino immature stoner tittylicker ignorant childish retarded robotic pathetic foolish plutocatic worthless crazy son of a donkeys dildo punk, I still think weed has close to no negative affects, and legalizing it would do no harm to society.

BTW I'd love to have more debates with you, as I've now discovered you are such a polite & intelligent debater. (again, sarcasm. I feel the need to point it out because it's clear to me you're the dumbest thing alive.)
Posted by Blunter_Passit 2 years ago
Blunter_Passit
You are the most ignorant fxck ever lol, you have no real reason on why pot should be illegal , you have no sources and you talk out your asssssss, you proved nothing in your argument other then of how much of a 'punk kid' you are. Start off about how marijuana is addicting, it's not. Now it maybe addicting habit, but everyone has habits, but it's hasn't killed anyone since 2737 B.C. So bad for people's health? I disagree if no records have been of overdosing or dying. To overdose on Marijuana you would have to smoke at least 800 joints in 15 minutes &&& you would die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. You then compare sleeping pills and others ? Lmao if you think poppin pills is betters that's funny. But those pills also have different chemicals which are proven to not be good. You claimed you smoked it but are you addicted? Or we're? You stopped and you're not "crazy" anymore. That contradicted itself sir. I can understand why people are laughing 'Cause you just look like an ignorant fool with nothing to back you up. I'm sure Charlie Chaplin would agree with me lol
Posted by Stirling 3 years ago
Stirling
This debate is

1. Ridiculous
2. Hilarious
3. Ridiculous
Posted by Babeslayer 3 years ago
Babeslayer
Yeah, I didn't know what this guy was on about with Charlie Chaplin.
Posted by ModusTollens 3 years ago
ModusTollens
That's what Charlie Chaplin sounds like.
Posted by Naysayer 3 years ago
Naysayer
Christian Libertarian Hippy Plutocracy?
Posted by CWL-GPA 3 years ago
CWL-GPA
You little thundercunt. You are such an immature punk with your ridiculous Koala antics. I can't believe how ridiculous you are being. Please come back when you have an ounce of sense, young man! Until then, allow me to defeat you in this debate!
Posted by Babeslayer 3 years ago
Babeslayer
Not talking about your picture, I'm just implying that you're a Koala. Because a Koala on a computer is hilarious no matter who you are.
Posted by CWL-GPA 3 years ago
CWL-GPA
That picture is my dog, worthless punk.
Posted by Babeslayer 3 years ago
Babeslayer
That wasn't to you friendo, that was to crazy koala man over here
Posted by Babeslayer 3 years ago
Babeslayer
You're throwing around a lot of words here that might be considered insults, but are really just political stances. And exactly how am I a punk?
Vote Placed by Sargon 3 years ago
Sargon
CWL-GPABabeslayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sometimes things are just obvious. + everything the other voters have said
Vote Placed by calculatedr1sk 3 years ago
calculatedr1sk
CWL-GPABabeslayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both made a lot of ad homenem attacks, evening out conduct which could have easily belonged to Con. Pro had no arguments to offer, and seems to just be trolling.
Vote Placed by ModusTollens 3 years ago
ModusTollens
CWL-GPABabeslayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is clearly trolling.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
CWL-GPABabeslayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro needs to smoke a joint and chill the fk out.