Black.Nite17
Richard89

Marijuana is good for you. Period

Black.Nite17

Pro

When I hear things about how marijuana contains more tar than a cigarette or that marijuana is a gateway drug because it takes aways special inhibitors in your brain that are supposed to instictivly make you not do drugs.

Marijuana is an all natural plant and helps the body and mind.Researchs show that in study where the same chemical in marijauna was given to rats and it showed a rapid production of cells in the brain.As apposed to cocaine or other drugs off the "big list".

Last but not least The goverment knows marijuana is good, obviously why they give it to critical patients who have the worst diseses', but the reason the make it illegal is because they cant make and money off of its simplicity to grow. Tobacco isnt as easily grown, so people will buy it, but most people could just grow marijuana in their backyard or home if they wanted to.
Richard89

Con

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're a Ron Paul supporter. I can't believe that you would make such a statement. Marijuana has been proven beyond any doubt to be very harmful to both your body and mind. Not to mention the fact that it directly affects the people around you in a very negative way. The public safety hazards are obvious. In Britain as many as 1 in 10 motorists involved in serious accidents test positive for marijuana. And figures as high as 37% have emerged from studies in urban areas of the U.S. The amount of tar, carbon monoxide, and cancer-causing chemicals inhaled in marijuana smoke are three to five times greater than that inhaled from the same amount of tobacco smoke. This is simply a fact and to deny it is nothing short of willful ignorance.

"Marijuana is an all natural plant and helps the body and mind. Researchs show that in study where the same chemical in marijauna was given to rats and it showed a rapid production of cells in the brain."

What "research" are you referring to? The main chemical in weed is THC(delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) which is directly responsible for the many negative effects weed has. The common list of short-term effects are:

1. problems with memory and learning
2. distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)
3. trouble with thinking and problem solving
4. loss of motor coordination
5. Anxiety and Paranoia

Those are just the mental effects. The short-term physical effects include:

1. Tremors
2. Nausea
3. Breathing problems
4. Reduced blood flow to the brain

The long-term effects are even worse:

1. Increased risk of chronic pulmonary disorders, including cancer
2. Psychological dependence requiring more of the drug to get the same effect.
3. Increased risk of infertility in women
4. Reduced sperm count and abnormal sperm cells in men
5. A-motivational syndrome
. 1. Lose interest in setting and achieving goals.
. 2. Stop caring about things that used to be important to you.
. 3. Neglect school, work, chores, personal health, and their relationships.
. 4. Delinquent behavior and aggression
6. Permanent damage to thinking and reasoning ability.
7. Difficulty sustaining attention.

These are facts that are backed by countless studies and the information is readily available. your last statement about the government knowing that marijuana is good but bans it because they can't make money on it is absolutely preposterous. Look at the facts. The effects are clearly negative and your denial of this shows nothing more than a complete lack of reason.
Black.Nite17

Pro

So first off, thank you for accepting my debate.

Ok so let see..."The amount of tar, carbon monoxide, and cancer-causing chemicals inhaled in marijuana smoke are three to five times greater than that inhaled from the same amount of tobacco smoke. This is simply a fact and to deny it is nothing short of willful ignorance."- Richard89

I think its funny how you claim that there is cancer causing chemicals in marijuana? And that not admitting this is ignorance on my part?. well i would incline you to read this article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Comprehensive researches are constantly proving that marijuana indeed has little or NO connection to cancer. Done.

Next you question the research i'm talking about: Researches done in Canada have been testing rats with a chemical identical to THC and have discovered new cells growing in the brain. These cells were growing in the hippocampus, which is associated with learning, memory, anxiety and depression. Other recreational drugs, such as alcohol, nicotine and cocaine, have been shown to suppress this new growth. This research suggests that marijuana is healthy and beneficial to the brain as apposed to actual legal "drugs" such as alcohol and nicotine.

Now on to your "list of effects" starting with short term.

As i stated earlier, Marijuana is proved to have the capabilities that grow cells that will better your learning and memory skills. Thus i would conclude that that statement also disproves your..

"3. trouble with thinking and problem solving"

"Those are just the mental effects. The short-term physical effects include:

1. Tremors
2. Nausea
3. Breathing problems
4. Reduced blood flow to the brain "

You list these symptoms as if you yourself have sat down and smoked marijuana. i know what you will say to this and i will already say that the researchers that have done study on marijuana have not smoked either, and if they have, then they are "breaking the law" which i suppose you hold in very high regards. so really any researches done are done on animals, which cant really prove anything when it comes to "physical effects". but i wont say some of these effects dont exist. But something similar to the mental effects is that they aren't exactly bad for you. in fact most people smoke marijuana because they enjoy those symptoms. And really is doing no harm to them if they are responsible person.

And as for your long term effects...

The long-term effects are even worse:

5. A-motivational syndrome
. 4. Delinquent behavior and aggression
7. Difficulty sustaining attention.

First: i already have shown you marijuana is not connected with cancer or any other "chronic pulmonary disorders".

second: When you say "Psychological dependence" i'm guessing your equaling a person who snorts coke and a person who smokes a marijuana cigarette. and i know that whole idea is a LOAD. Studies done all the time state that people don't get addicted to marijuana. Most people enjoy like some people enjoy video games or tv. and really like those things..your not doing any real harm to yourself in which regular use is fine.

third: "Increased risk of infertility in women"
ok so first read this.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org...

and now tell me there is still a risk. im not saying that this automatically makes me right, but really when you get pregnet the main things you hear are not.."Dont be smoking the refer or your baby will come out with down-syndrome".
You hear the dangers of smoking and alcohol and even caffiene more so.

Fourth:Reduced sperm count and abnormal sperm cells in men

This is a myth that is very common for politics to use because everyone cares about the whole reproduction process yet no one has laid any real evidence on the table due to "it could be harmful". So i therefore believe there it has no effect on your sperm count but once again no hard evidence so i will let that rest.

Fifth: A-motivational syndrome
. 4. Delinquent behavior and aggression

Really all this is a mind thing. It seems it depends on the person at hand. you find a total slacker in highschool and troublemaker and give him marijuana and his life that was already in the toilet, get possibly flushed, based on his attitude, before ingesting marijuana. It is more than possible that a 4.0 gpa student who is in sports and likes having fun can have marijuana and still be more than motivated. It would seem when examples are made, they are the worst possible subjects which is one of the main reason marijuana is given such a bad reputation in society. Once again, i cant help but revisit the subject of have you ever had marijuana and do you know for yourself that it is a de-motivator? No because back when you were in middle you were probly taught by the dare association that marijuana is bad for you and if you "take a hit off a joint" you will be throwing your life away! this is diving into a subject that is totaling different which i will just nickname "goverment control".

As for symptoms 6 & 7 i will say i have shown you numerous things that would show you otherwise on most symptoms and that me having to the same thing over and over also proves that your symptoms are just a repeated list of the same things with just different words.

"These are facts that are backed by countless studies and the information is readily available."- Richard89

I would like to see a couple this as to see if you really have some "studies" that will possibly prove me wrong.

"your last statement about the government knowing that marijuana is good but bans it because they can't make money on it is absolutely preposterous. Look at the facts. The effects are clearly negative and your denial of this shows nothing more than a complete lack of reason." - Richard89

You ended your respnse with what really is one of my favorite things to discuss. The goverment. How great america is something that really makes my stomach churn. I would also like to remind everyone that i do believe Ron Paul is the candidate to vote for.

"Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're a Ron Paul supporter."- Richard89

It is true and i believe that Ron Paul, if elected, will be the road to the way america should be. the way our "four fathers" said it would be in the constitution. I will alaberate on the facts ive shown proving mnarijuana is not a harmful substance, and do you really think that the goverment knows this for sure? If you your reply is simply yes than they have broken theyre own laws which also makes them hippocrits! and if you say no, then they have no right in saying it is bad with no real expierence for themselves. As youve been taught by the goverment and goverment "studies" (if you can call them real studies) that marijuana is harmful to you and will indeed ruin you. Which makes you a drone that thinks they have formed theyre own opinion when really they have been manipulated.

I close my arguement with a thank you again for accepting my debate.
Richard89

Con

Well I certainly understand your impatience. I appreciate quick responses as well so I apologize for the delay. I would also like to add that you offer some very interesting arguments. However, I still believe the weight of evidence is on my side.

"I think its funny how you claim that there is cancer causing chemicals in marijuana? And that not admitting this is ignorance on my part?"

Even the study you are referring to says quite clearly that marijuana does contain cancer-causing chemicals, but it suggests that the THC "MAY" kill aging cells. However, this is quite clearly unproven theory. Even if it is one day proven to be true(I remain HIGHLY dubious) the negative effects of THC remains the same.

"Comprehensive researches are constantly proving that marijuana indeed has little or NO connection to cancer. Done."

Not quite. Please read these articles.
http://www.cnn.com...
CNN - Study finds smoking marijuana and cocaine can cause cancer
http://www.drugabuse.gov...
InfoFacts - Marijuana

"As i stated earlier, Marijuana is proved to have the capabilities that grow cells that will better your learning and memory skills. Thus i would conclude that that statement also disproves your.."3. trouble with thinking and problem solving""

Let's just keep in mind that this study was conducted on rats, not humans. I would like to know of a single human case where smoking pot has actually increased an individuals mental capabilities?

"You list these symptoms as if you yourself have sat down and smoked marijuana. i know what you will say to this and i will already say that the researchers that have done study on marijuana have not smoked either, and if they have, then they are "breaking the law" which i suppose you hold in very high regards. so really any researches done are done on animals, which cant really prove anything when it comes to "physical effects"."

If you accept the results made in rodent-based studies for your position then how can you completely reject all studies made to the contrary? Also, most of the studies made to prove marijuana detrimental to one's health have been conducted using individuals to provide the data.

"But something similar to the mental effects is that they aren't exactly bad for you. in fact most people smoke marijuana because they enjoy those symptoms. And really is doing no harm to them if they are responsible person."

Let's go over those symptoms again, shall we?
1. Tremors
2. Nausea
3. Breathing problems
4. Reduced blood flow to the brain
How can you claim these effects aren't negative? I would also contend that there is no "responsible" way to "enjoy" these effects.

"ok so first read this.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org......
You hear the dangers of smoking and alcohol and even caffiene more so."

OK...read it. Now I would like to give you a few "counter sites."(it's amazing the number of results Yahoo turns up)
http://www.estronaut.com...
Marijuana and Pregnancy
http://www.pregnancy-info.net...
ACCLAIMED: Marijuana and Pregnancy Risk Factors

And finally, I would like to give you one from the very site you referenced.
http://www.newscientist.com...
Marijuana use in pregnancy damages kids' learning - 25 March 2003 - New Scientist

"Really all this is a mind thing...Once again, i cant help but revisit the subject of have you ever had marijuana and do you know for yourself that it is a de-motivator? No because back when you were in middle you were probly taught by the dare association that marijuana is bad for you and if you "take a hit off a joint" you will be throwing your life away! this is diving into a subject that is totaling different which i will just nickname "goverment control"."

Weed is - of course - mind altering, but also physically detrimental. Regardless of the individual marijuana has never once had a positive effect on the lives of anyone. At best it can only create a false sense of reality that people use to temporarily escape the responsibilities or depressions of life(much the same way an alcoholic does). And no, I have never tried marijuana and(like any sensible and responsible person) never intend to. I also was not "scared away by the dare association". I just chose not to be stupid in taking needless risks. This debate is supposed to be over whether or not marijuana is good for you. I think in light of the evidence we may easily come to the conclusion that, although all the symptoms may not be proven fact yet, pot certainly offers no benefits that could possibly outweigh the bad. I wish to point out again that it is also a valid threat to public safety, and just because the "big, evil government" bans its use is not a valid argument to make for your position. I can't even begin to tell you how tired I am of hearing about all these "government conspiracies", even from my own friends.
Well it's getting late here so I'm gonna need to leave it there. I hope to have more time to address your arguments in the next round.
Black.Nite17

Pro

Well this being my last part of the debate, ill say thank you again, and i think your pretty smart, even if i do beleive your views are strayed.

"Even the study you are referring to says quite clearly that marijuana does contain cancer-causing chemicals, but it suggests that the THC "MAY" kill aging cells. However, this is quite clearly unproven theory. Even if it is one day proven to be true(I remain HIGHLY dubious) the negative effects of THC remains the same."- Richard.

When i first read this i was in shock. i have to admit that i read that site more than 5 times before inserting(as one would that is debating) to make sure it fit for my case. And NO where does it say anything about having "cancer-causing chemicals".

http://www.newscientist.com...

Clearly says that, the main chemical in marijuana could be used to grow cells in the brain. Also says that marijuana is similar to an anit depressant. Which is also true.

"Comprehensive researches are constantly proving that marijuana indeed has little or NO connection to cancer. Done."- ME

Not quite. Please read these articles.
http://www.cnn.com......
http://www.drugabuse.gov......
InfoFacts - Marijuana -Richard

Ok these articles would probly blow this debate away if we still lived in the 90s. 2 of your studies were done before 2000. As opposed to all my studies being done after 2005.

http://cannabisnews.com...

http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com...

http://content.herbalgram.org...

http://www.newscientist.com...
A few more studies recent within the last couple years.

"let's just keep in mind that this study was conducted on rats, not humans. I would like to know of a single human case where smoking pot has actually increased an individuals mental capabilities? "- richard

Well thats true that no studies have been done to test humans on this, and im willing to reconize that. But I dont doubt that it is possible.

"If you accept the results made in rodent-based studies for your position then how can you completely reject all studies made to the contrary? Also, most of the studies made to prove marijuana detrimental to one's health have been conducted using individuals to provide the data."- richard

I dont reject all studies, really i just have studies which i are more true. And all the studies your laying on the table are out of date, while mine are mostly done within the last couple years.

1. Tremors
2. Nausea
3. Breathing problems
4. Reduced blood flow to the brain

Once again, they give medical marijuana (marijuana) to cancer patients and people with glaucoma , as well as numerous other diseases'. If it was soo with tremors and nausea and "reduced blood flow to the brain", then why would they give it to these people. (you might argue that cancer people are going to die anyway) which they might not. But the glaucoma people are gonna live. (just in case, you brought that up). and im sorry for the confusion. when i said that people enjoy these effects , i was referring to the mental things. The way you say these effects:

"The common list of short-term effects are:

1. problems with memory and learning
4. loss of motor coordination
5. Anxiety and Paranoia" - richard

Now lets see marijuana is examined as a anti-depressant in most doctors views, and many scientist see that as a possibilty in the future. Which is included in the newscientist.com report. So really these "negative effects", arent so negative? maybe, just maybe. it depends on the person which ultimately comes down to the point that if a person doesnt like it then they dont do it. but to someone who does like it, then these are definetly NOT "negative" effects.

http://www.estronaut.com......
Marijuana and Pregnancy
http://www.pregnancy-info.net......

Ok as for the estronaut website, this website is 9 years old and it would seem less than credible and as for your pregnacy-info website, i can not load it. i regret this.

"Weed is - of course - mind altering, but also physically detrimental. Regardless of the individual marijuana has never once had a positive effect on the lives of anyone. At best it can only create a false sense of reality that people use to temporarily escape the responsibilities or depressions of life(much the same way an alcoholic does). And no, I have never tried marijuana and(like any sensible and responsible person) never intend to. I also was not "scared away by the dare association". I just chose not to be stupid in taking needless risks. This debate is supposed to be over whether or not marijuana is good for you. I think in light of the evidence we may easily come to the conclusion that, although all the symptoms may not be proven fact yet, pot certainly offers no benefits that could possibly outweigh the bad. I wish to point out again that it is also a valid threat to public safety, and just because the "big, evil government" bans its use is not a valid argument to make for your position. I can't even begin to tell you how tired I am of hearing about all these "government conspiracies", even from my own friends.
Well it's getting late here so I'm gonna need to leave it there. I hope to have more time to address your arguments in the next round."-Richard

Ok well this is a pretty long that i will analyze with my arguement to it.

"Regardless of the individual marijuana has never once had a positive effect on the lives of anyone."-Richard

I must say this is really ignorrant to say. What about the people who have diseases and have medical marijuana to reduce pain or help with glaucoma? You cant tell me it has never had a positive effect on someone. You choosing to not smoke marijuana is your choice. And "in light of the evidence" i believe that marijuanas DO outweigh your unproven "negative" effects, some which are based upon opinion. It is true, the goverment can not sway my argument. i accept that, because that is a whole other debate.

But i will review some points i had in my last round.
Articles that you have put forth, are credible, but credible back in the 90's and very early 2000's. I say this jeprodizes your studies.

Also you have your mental effects, are abysmal. Really it would be up to person who was taking the marijuana. and really marijuana is used to treat nausea and sypmtoms as such, in patients.

This has been a good debate, and i await your closing argument with eager.
Richard89

Con

Let me start by saying that I have greatly enjoyed having this debate. I trust we have both given each other some food for thought. I have yet to come up against a stupid opponent.:-) That being said I suppose I shall now make my final rebuttals.

"When i first read this i was in shock. i have to admit that i read that site more than 5 times before inserting(as one would that is debating) to make sure it fit for my case. And NO where does it say anything about having "cancer-causing chemicals"."

I was not referring to the New Scientist article. You used the Washington Post article in that part of the debate.

"I think its funny how you claim that there is cancer causing chemicals in marijuana? And that not admitting this is ignorance on my part?. well i would incline you to read this article:"

http://www.washingtonpost.com......

The article clearly says, "Tashkin said that while he still believes marijuana is potentially harmful, its cancer-causing effects appear to be of less concern than previously thought. Earlier work established that marijuana does contain cancer-causing chemicals as potentially harmful as those in tobacco, he said. However, marijuana also contains the chemical THC, which he said "MAY"(emphasis added) kill aging cells."

That being cleared up let us continue.

"Ok these articles would probly blow this debate away if we still lived in the 90s. 2 of your studies were done before 2000. As opposed to all my studies being done after 2005."(referring to the CNN and NIDA links I posted)

I admit the CNN article is several years old, but the NIDA link is not. I posted the CNN link because it was a study done by the National Cancer Institute, and(to my knowledge) they have not changed their position. The NIDA link, however, is updated as data becomes available. You also stated that all your studies were done after 2005. However, all the sources you gave each refer to the same exact study, not multiple. One study is not sufficient to prove a point. It is enough to warrant further research, but it does not offer conclusive evidence.

"I dont reject all studies, really i just have studies which i are more true. And all the studies your laying on the table are out of date, while mine are mostly done within the last couple years."

I believe I showed you that that is not the case. One of the articles I posted was several years old, but the cancer institute has not changed their position.

"they give medical marijuana (marijuana) to cancer patients and people with glaucoma , as well as numerous other diseases'. If it was soo with tremors and nausea and "reduced blood flow to the brain", then why would they give it to these people. (you might argue that cancer people are going to die anyway) which they might not. But the glaucoma people are gonna live. (just in case, you brought that up)."

Medical marijuana is a subject far to large to start now, but, needless to say, it is a HIGHLY controversial issue among the medical class. The whole issue is whether or not the benefits of smoking marijuana as a type of treatment outweigh the dangers this drug poses. Most doctors say, "no". However, doctors ARE in favor of researching marijuana to see if extracting beneficial elements in it can be done safely. I support this approach. If you are going to use the argument that weed is an antidepressant then the same case could be made for drinking. After all, many alcoholics drink to escape depression in life, but does that mean that getting drunk is not harmful? Far from it.

"Ok as for the estronaut website, this website is 9 years old and it would seem less than credible and as for your pregnacy-info website, i can not load it. i regret this."

If I had used the estronaut site as my only reference then you may have had reason to doubt my argument, but I listed several others that are not old. I regret that you cannot open the pregnancy info site. I also noticed that you did not even mention the link I posted from the New Scientist regarding this issue.

"I must say this is really ignorrant to say. What about the people who have diseases and have medical marijuana to reduce pain or help with glaucoma? You cant tell me it has never had a positive effect on someone."(in response to my statement that marijuana has no positive effect)

I hold to my statement, although, I would probably re-word it if I had the chance. What I meant is that marijuana has no possible benefits in its natural form that could possibly counterbalance the dangers. It has never had a positive, lasting(the word I accidentally omitted the first time) effect. Marijuana does not cure anything. It only masks the symptoms. Glaucoma is easily treated so to use marijuana to reduce eye pressure is needless and irresponsible as the obvious side-effects of marijuana far outweigh the benefits. I found an interesting article I would like for you to take a look at.
http://www.ccfa.org...
CCFA.org: Medical Marajuana

"You choosing to not smoke marijuana is your choice. And "in light of the evidence" i believe that marijuanas DO outweigh your unproven "negative" effects, some which are based upon opinion. It is true, the goverment can not sway my argument. i accept that, because that is a whole other debate."

My evidence is far from opinion. Here are a few extra links you can visit for more information. I know the first two are several years old, but I think you can gain some useful information from them. Just because they weren't done in the last three years doesn't mean they are automatically negated.
http://www.aafp.org...
Adverse Effects of Marijuana - American Academy of Family Physicians
http://www.intheknowzone.com...
in the know zone - marijuana
http://www.markhoustonrecovery.com...
Study Finds More Harmful Effects Of Marijuana | Mark Houston Recovery
http://www.nida.nih.gov...
InfoFacts - Marijuana
http://www.boston.com...
Studies link psychosis, teenage marijuana use - The Boston Globe

In closing I once again wish to thank my opponent for providing a chance to debate this very important issue.
GOD BLESS
Posted by Chuckles 8 years ago
Chuckles
"The long-term effects are even worse:

5. A-motivational syndrome
. 4. Delinquent behavior and aggression
7. Difficulty sustaining attention."

2 "requiring more of the drug to get the same effect" refers to tolerance, not dependence. Both of which you don't have to worry much about with weed.

3 & 4 Since when was less kids a problem? Kids are annoying as hell!

5 very dependent on the individual user, and it doesn't have any shown correlation with aggression. Do you know how many pot smokers are the hippies you always whine about cuz they're fans of peace?

6&7 only effects when you are high. NOT long term.

90% of the studies anti-potheads cite are done on HEAVY users who smoke just about 24/7. casual use is really not a problem. most problems with weed result from its status as a schedule 1 controlled substance.

"Regardless of the individual marijuana has never once had a positive effect on the lives of anyone."
Bullshitt.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 9 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
"marijuana is a type of drug use and to me this is not good for you. Anything that deals with drugsor smoking is deathly"

What? So prescription medicine is bad for the sick? immunizations are bad for you? lol

Pot has short term memory effects and probably has negative effects on overall respiration. It is not, however, "deathly."
Posted by farfrom123789 9 years ago
farfrom123789
marijuana is a type of drug use and to me this is not good for you. Anything that deals with drugs or smoking is deathly. i am against this because marijuana is not good for the lungs neither the brain.
Posted by cloppbeast 9 years ago
cloppbeast
SOLARMAN, It's a shame you stoners can't seem to get anywhere in life, and are inclined to life as a deadbeat. LOL

Keep up the good work.
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
Hye clopp - cute kid!

I have a really cute 8 month old as well

arent they the best?

and just to shut up these fools who are anti pot, I have been burning (now vaporizing) for 25 years and I

* have a BS and MS in Chemical Engineering

* am the VP of engineering for a major solar contracting form and write all the commercial proposals

cheers

SOLARMAN the stoner
Posted by cloppbeast 9 years ago
cloppbeast
//anyone who wants to legalize marijuana is to lazy to do anything about it//

This is called Debate.org, where people can debate anything feel compelled to debate. Why do you assume just because we are debating it on Debate.org, that we aren't doing anything about it? First of all, arguing about it on Debate.org is doing something about by trying to sway public opinion on the matter. Second of all, I for one am a member of NORML, Penn State Libertarian club, and help extensively with Ron Paul's grass roots campaign.

//Another hindrance is the fact that weed heads are rarely head of anything.//

Although Slick Willie didn't inhale, he at least tried it once. Also, It is impossible for you to know that weed-heads are not the head of anything. Most people, even if they aren't the head of anything, do not flaunt the fact that they smoke weed. Therefore, If a person in power was a weed-head, he would not openly admit it, and the only way that we would find out is if he/she was caught. You also do not take into consideration that weed-head's are not the only people who want marijuana legalized. I, personally, have never smoked weed, along with countless others. It does not take a weed-head to know the truth about marijuana.
Posted by Cobjob 9 years ago
Cobjob
The legalize marijuana paradox; anyone who wants to legalize marijuana is to lazy to do anything about it. Another hindrance is the fact that weed heads are rarely head of anything. It takes power to change things. If you are a regular pot smoker there is no way you can tell me that you don't know at least one person who has smoked themselves retarded.
Posted by johnrasheed 9 years ago
johnrasheed
pot aint bad cas it makes u hungry happy and sleepy
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
the anti- crowd really doesnt have anything , do they?

the pro-crowd is ENTHUSIASTIC about their friend the herb

"i truly believe that marijuana is the greatest plant on out planet. it provides us with fuel, fiber, paper, food, and medicine. any one who makes these outargues claims that marijuana is bad for you is simply lied to or brainwashed...open your minds people..."

In the end, those that LOVE the herb will just DROWN OUT the paltry and anemic opposition

they just keep trying to lump all "drugs" together for now, but with modern pharmochemisty, that subject gets more complex every day

it should be a FREE COUNTRY and FREE WORLD

shouldnt it?
Posted by kotamo 9 years ago
kotamo
wow i cant believe this... i smoke marijuana every single day.. it literally is my medicine, i have severe ADD + ADHD i have tried almost every single prescription drug for my problems and some have worked but the after effects and side effects just aren't worth it... about 1 year ago i tried using marijuana as a medicine and not as a recreational drug... i smoked before school and have never felt more relaxed and concentrated in my life... i truly believe that marijuana is the greatest plant on out planet. it provides us with fuel, fiber, paper, food, and medicine. any one who makes these outargues claims that marijuana is bad for you is simply lied to or brainwashed...open your minds people...
Vote Placed by CAPLlock 5 years ago
CAPLlock
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by ThoughtCriminal 7 years ago
ThoughtCriminal
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by Molokoplus 7 years ago
Molokoplus
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by otherguyfrompaky 8 years ago
otherguyfrompaky
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by hardcore_crash 8 years ago
hardcore_crash
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by FreedomPete 8 years ago
FreedomPete
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by Gao 9 years ago
Gao
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by farfrom123789 9 years ago
farfrom123789
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by NzAnti 9 years ago
NzAnti
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied
Vote Placed by Conservative 9 years ago
Conservative
Black.Nite17Richard89Tied