kyreke
Fuckineh

Marijuana it should be legalized.

kyreke

Pro

I for one do not use the hemp plant, but I have seen alot of people use it. I am hear to let their voices be heard. They love their hemp and they get arrested for it. Sellers also get arrested for trying to spread the love. I want the love to be felt and heard.
Fuckineh

Con

Marijuana kills, it has been proven. fuckk jk i love rollin a blunt occasionally. Fuckk you narc motherfuckerss.
kyreke

Pro

Marijuana is a stress reliever. if u had a bad day or hard day at work u need something to relax u. No recliner or headache medicines will will take the rough day away for good. Yesterday I had a rough day like no other. I took some weed and smoked it like there was nothing tomorrow. My fire alarm went off ten times. I had to take the batteries out. But that was it nothing bothered me that day anymore. Marijuana also helps cure sicknesses and disease. If ur sweet granny is lying on her death bed and it`s hard to let her go, you only have one option. Put a blunt in her mouth and hope for the best.
Fuckineh

Con

Fuckineh forfeited this round.
kyreke

Pro

kyreke forfeited this round.
Fuckineh

Con

Fuckineh forfeited this round.
Posted by ockcatdaddy 4 years ago
ockcatdaddy
i love my weed but i dont want you to represent me lolzzzz