uzairmahmud
bsandy02

Marijuana should be illegal in the USA

bsandy02 has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

uzairmahmud

Pro

I do not want to put rules, all i want for my opponent to do is to write their argument, and say why marijuana should be illegal. Now that I have said this, lets begin! Your argument first!
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
TheBenC,

Well if I am to going to agree then we should not let kids eat French fries or tomatoes products. This will have them try cigarettes due to nicotine in potatoes and tomatoes. No cough medicine, this is because this will have them drinking alcohol, or the extreme candling full wine bottles to inhale the alcohol from the wine. There needs to be regulation on the fact of public consumption alone. Period. This is a precedent that had been ignored and carries a great deal of incompetence with ignoring a obligation set in precedent of law by personal choice.

Now telling people who drinking alcohol is OK, is the same as telling our youth that it is ok to explore pills, and narcotics not marijuana. Doing so I would suggest help from a medical professional. Telling people not to separate people who sell pot, and the people who sell illegal narcotics is not responsible it is common sense.

The exploitation of religious belief and exploitation of human safety are two different topics. What should be stressed is that a person who openly smokes marijuana in the public, though legal can still hold the risk of endangering a nearby child.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
TheBenC,

Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
Marijuana is legal already we know this is fact because there is hemp and hemp rope in use all over the United States. This is not including religious implication. marijuana is proved to be illegal. Last check a law doesn't make everything about a topic addressed in law illegal just changeable by Constitutional separation.
Posted by TheBenC 1 year ago
TheBenC
As an avid marijuana cultivator, I believe it should be illegal. Here is why...

Kids/teens/young people tend to explore beyond the boundaries they are given. Tell them to not drink and they will drink and a bit more. Tell them to come home at 10 and they come home at 11. They always have and always will explore a bit beyond their given boundaries.

I want kids to be free to explore but not too far. Tell them that pot is OK and they may be more willing to explore beyond pot into hard drugs that are actually addictive and cause real harm. Tell a youth that pot is bad and so are alcohol and tobacco, they will explore a bit beyond that boundary but it is still relatively safe for them.

Telling people pot is OK (again I love the stuff) is the same as telling our youth that it is OK to explore into pills, heroin, coke and more.
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
You'd be con.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Wait... are you arguing that marijuana should or shouldn't be illegal? You took the pro position, which would mean you're arguing for what you said in the title, but your first round says you want your opponent to argue why marijuana should be illegal.