Marijuana should be legalized.

Argument Due
We are waiting for ozwald71 to post argument for round #2. If you are ozwald71, login to see your options.
Updated: 1 day ago Status: Debating Period

Marijuana should be legalized for many reasons. The number one reason is that the legalization of marijuana will reduce drug related deaths.

I personally have no problem with the legalization of marijuana, I accepted this debate just for fun. I am aware my opponent picked con despite arguing pro, I was aware when i accepted and knew I would be arguing con. Best of luck to my opponent.

1. Marijuana is a gateway drug. Many say that it's legalization will remove to title "gateway drug" because they will no longer need to go to illegal means to get the drug. However, since many will now be able to get the legal drug and become addicted to the euphoria it causes, they may then resort to illegal means to get hard drugs for a more intense euphoria, after all in their mind, they may not see the big difference between weed and a hard drug, like heroin.

Sorry for short start as I did not have much time, I'll work to make it longer round 2
Posted by brevity 4 days ago
@ozwald71 Wait, aren't you con? That is, arguing that marijuana shouldn't be legalized?
Posted by Khons 4 days ago
@vi_spex what does that mean
Posted by vi_spex 4 days ago
Posted by Khons 4 days ago
You are a idiot, Marijuana is a drug and if you OD on it you will be so not orientated that you with die because of the fact you are to stupid to realize what you are doing.