JustAnotherDebator
Deb-8-A-Bull

Marijuana

JustAnotherDebator

Pro

The title of this debate is Marijuana and my position is listed as Pro; however, I am actually arguing against weed. I say that dope is bad and therefore, we should burn it all completely.

Without wasting any.

Who dares debate me?
Deb-8-A-Bull

Con

The title of this debate is Marijuana and My position is listed as con , is that right so far. however I've been sitting here for a day and a bit now, watching, what's his name over there , just yelling swearing and arguing with a pile of weed. Look at him .
When he said arguing against Weed. I didn't actually think he was arguing against weed. His lost the plot.
I don't know what to do from here.
I took position con , cause drugs are bad .this is a fine example right here why they are bad. . I am concerned for his well being tho.
JustAnotherDebator

Pro

My opponent claims to be "concerned" for my "well being" yet he's just sitting there watching me argue with a pile of weed. If he were truly concerned he would put more effort into helping me realize the absurdity of my behavior so how can we trust anything else he says?

Also how can drugs be bad if they are inanimate and thus can never do anything wrong?

My opponent has really dug himself deep into this one.
Deb-8-A-Bull

Con

Deb-8-A-Bull forfeited this round.
Posted by dsjpk5 6 months ago
dsjpk5
You can switch to Con, before someone accepts.
Posted by Zarium 6 months ago
Zarium
Not a great premise here Pro.... You have made no active argument that can be picked up by any other person.

The only logical argument back would be to do the opposite of what you have declared and say "I will say weed is good, and to freeze all of it.

Wasting it all."

You have to make a proper argument, man.