Hwatts54
tpj24

Marijuana

Hwatts54

Pro

You are so stupid. I have never smoked weed in my life, and I think that it should be legalized. It benefits your health. And you're trying to say it worse than cigarettes? Hmmmm. Cigarettes kill 400,000 people a year. The LEADING cause in death. Marijauna has caused how many? Oh yeah, my bad. None.
tpj24

Con

First off, my respect for you plummeted when you began your argument with "you are so stupid". That being said, marijuana does NOT benefit your health! Though less than 1000 people die of an overdose per year, over 30% of people in fatal car accidents have had narcotics in their system. The most common of those have been marijuana. That means that when people smoke, it is not only harmful to themselves, but to others around them. And when used long term, the smoke itself contins chemicals that can eventually cause respiratory issues, such as COPD or cancer. Also, when one is high, it impares their physical capabilities and judgement. It's realistic to assume that all of the people that are high will not just stay at home, but might try to operate machinery, drive, etc, which results in fatal accidents. And lastly, marijuana is very harmful to the respiratory system which results in cancer and other diseases. But my main point is that people who smoke will harm others due to their impaired judgement.
Hwatts54

Pro

Hwatts54 forfeited this round.
tpj24

Con

tpj24 forfeited this round.
Hwatts54

Pro

Hwatts54 forfeited this round.
tpj24

Con

tpj24 forfeited this round.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
Pro is obviously trolling by playing the role of stereotypical pothead, but he made me laugh.