PonyGirl
danielawesome12

Marijuna legalization

PonyGirl

Con

I am going against marijuna being legal so I am con, against it. I think marijuna should not be legal because it is a drug. Well it might help if you have cancer. But only for a little. It is like numbing your mouth except its a drug. Marijuna is not going to stop you from dieing . Just from pain.
danielawesome12

Pro

I'm for Marijuana Legalization so I will take the side of Pro, I think Marijuana being a drug is a terrible excuse, Caffeine is a drug, so is Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Alcohol, and Aspirin. In addition,
"Well it might help if you have cancer. But only for a little."
is incorrect grammar, because these aren't 2 sentences.
PonyGirl

Con

Excuse me?! How are you so sure that caffeine is a drug? Caffeine isn't a drug or else the adults that drink coffee would be dead by now. Marijuna can actually kill you unlike caffeine . Caffeine just wakes you up. Marijuna is bad. That's why if you are seen with marijuna you can get arrested. If you think it should be legal than how come you can only have prescriptions for marijuna? Because it is illegal and it should stay that way. That's that!so you don't be so impolite discriminating me. Mr. Unless you're just impolite.
danielawesome12

Pro

danielawesome12 forfeited this round.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Gogert777
Wow..PonyGirl, I hope you are trolling, and if you are you're doing a great job. If you're not, go here a vote...http://www.debate.org...
Posted by xXCryptoXx 3 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Ahahahaha this debate! xD

No offense PonyGirl, but if Pro doesn't absolutely butcher his arguments then he is going to win.
Posted by PonyGirl 3 years ago
PonyGirl
Seriously it was a sentence. There can be short sentences