Bryant
edibleshrapnel

Mario is mentle

edibleshrapnel
Started: 4/15/2014 Category: Games

Bryant

Pro

The reason Mario is a "crazy plumber" is right in front of us yet no one ever notices it. The first piece of evidence is in the classics. when Mario appears in the very first donkey Kong he looks like the hero but is he really the bad guy, YES in a prequel to the first D.K. Mario forces DK to juggle fruit while fireballs are tossed at him. Every time DK would get hit by a fire ball Mario cracks up, then Mario Puts DK into a cage so he can watch as his son tries to save him and gets hurt while Mario tries to KILL him. That is right Mario abuses animals for fun witch is a big sign of him being insane.
edibleshrapnel

Con

OK, first of all, Super Mario is a damn fictional character. Secondly, poor reasoning over a narrow category. Thirdly, confusing, because of bad grammar.
Bryant

Pro

The next thing is all in this video so watch it and then tell me that Mario is not crazy
https://www.youtube.com...
edibleshrapnel

Con

The game theorists analyse possibilities over unknown circumstances, usually relating with video games. You telling me that the game theorists theory is completely legitimate, is like some homeless guy telling me the government is secretly run by the illuminati and we are all secretly vampires. Possibility of me believing him? High? No.
Bryant

Pro

Bryant forfeited this round.
edibleshrapnel

Con

C'mon man, don't give up on me now.
Bryant

Pro

Bryant forfeited this round.
edibleshrapnel

Con

Well, goes to show that some people are just quitters.
Posted by Dishoungh 2 years ago
Dishoungh
I like the Game Theorists, but what I don't like about them is the fact that take the notion of "realism" and they just shove it in video games. You see, video games are GAMES! They're not supposed to be real. So, why would they get the impression that everything in a video game should agree with the laws of physics and stuff? That's just plainly stupid. Just play the game!
Posted by Dishoungh 2 years ago
Dishoungh
I will still vote for Con for 2 reasons:

#1: This debate topic is a copy and paste from the YouTube channel, The Game Theorists. And, your statements say the exact same thing.
https://www.youtube.com...

#2: I agree with Con. Mario IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER! If the developers say he's the hero, he's the hero. No questions about it because he's made up. The developers make him like they want him to. The Game Theorists may sound like they're right, but sometimes, they bring up some bull.
Vote Placed by Dishoungh 2 years ago
Dishoungh
BryantedibleshrapnelTied
Reasons for voting decision: First of all, Pro has basically used ONLY ONE source to do the debating for him. He, apparently, used every single point from a YouTube video that's not even true. Mario is a fictional character. Point blank. Saying a fictional character, that has been made up for kids, is a mental, "crazy plumber" that abuses animals and his family is just like saying Batman may be a brilliant, crime-fighting hero, but he is a clown and a horny douchebag who likes to rape women. That's out of his character. You know? How DC made him up. How he was originally formed as a character. Second of all, he forfeited the last two rounds of the debate. Therefore, he has conceded. I hate quitters.