danjr10
E.BurnumIII

Mark Levin truly is the Great one

E.BurnumIII

danjr10

Pro

Mark Levin is on of the most influential political analysers in the business. liberals fear him, The fear of being shot down by facts and logic. my source is marklevinshow.com to see for your self.
E.BurnumIII

Con

Pro, do your sources like mine.

Resolved: Mark Levin truly is the great one.
Burden of Proof: Pro

Opening Statement

"The"
is used as a function word to indicate that a following noun or noun equivalent is a unique or a particular member of its class;[1] therefore, the resolution implies that out of every person in our history, Levin is the only "great one."

If we did a multiple choice survey asking, "who is the greatest person in U.S. history," with answers of, A. Thomas Jefferson, B. Thomas Edison, C. Steve Jobs, or D. Mark Levin, Mark Levin would not stand a chance and that is just U.S. history.

Even if we narrow it down to current day, conservative, radio talk show hosts, he is behind Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, and Laura Ingraham.[2]

Rebuttal

"Mark Levin is on of the most influential political analysers in the business. liberals fear him, The fear of being shot down by facts and logic. my source is marklevinshow.com to see for your self."

Being "one of the most" is different from being "the great one" and I could not find any evidence supporting the statement, "liberals fear him," using the biased source given by pro.

[1]http://www.merriam-webster.com...
[2]http://www.talkers.com...
danjr10

Pro

my argument stands
E.BurnumIII

Con

That is disappointing. Since pro made no attempt to challenge my arguments, they all stand.
danjr10

Pro

my opponent argues that I said he is one of greatest. I merely took the quote from fox news contributor Sean Hannity. Now on to my case, Mark Levin is a radio broadcaster, Attorney, and Author of many books including: " Ameritopia, Liberty and tyranny, and Men in Black: How the supreme court is destroying America. Mr. Levin is the president of landmark legal Foundation, a very prestigious law firm. But his biggest role in government was being a head adviser to the Reagan administration. He is now a nationally syndicated radio host of his conservative talk show, and uses it to teach the American people what is right and what is wrong with our federal government. I urge you to listen to one of his shows to really get a view for yourself. to me Mark Levin is one of the smartest talk show hosts and political analyzers in modern history. with that being said I urge you to vote pro.

www.marklevinshow.com
E.BurnumIII

Con

Rebuttal

"my opponent argues that I said he is one of greatest."

This is obviously false. I never claimed that Pro said Mark Levin is one of the greatest. I claimed Pro said exactly what he said, "Mark Levin truly is the Great one."

"I merely took the quote from fox news contributor Sean Hannity."

So you don't really think Levin is the great one? What was the point of this debate then?

"Mark Levin is a radio broadcaster, Attorney, and Author of many books including: " Ameritopia, Liberty and tyranny, and Men in Black: How the supreme court is destroying America. Mr. Levin is the president of landmark legal Foundation, a very prestigious law firm. But his biggest role in government was being a head adviser to the Reagan administration. He is now a nationally syndicated radio host of his conservative talk show, and uses it to teach the American people what is right and what is wrong with our federal government. I urge you to listen to one of his shows to really get a view for yourself. to me Mark Levin is one of the smartest talk show hosts and political analyzers in modern history."

All this is nice but, out of all the people in our history, it isn't enough to prove Levin is the great one.

Closing Statements

Pro never responded to any of my arguments but instead chose to argue against something I obviously didn't say. Pro didn't offer any real argument proving Levin is the great one and even backtracked on that idea when he said he just took the quote from Hannity.

Posted by Conspiracy_Theory 5 years ago
Conspiracy_Theory
I agree! Very influential and inspiring.
Vote Placed by Mr.Infidel 5 years ago
Mr.Infidel
danjr10E.BurnumIIITied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter
Vote Placed by Willoweed 5 years ago
Willoweed
danjr10E.BurnumIIITied
Reasons for voting decision: I thought Con did a good job
Vote Placed by cameronl35 5 years ago
cameronl35
danjr10E.BurnumIIITied
Reasons for voting decision: Con wins every point, no real argument/rebuttal from Pro