Minddagger
FollowerofChrist1955

Marriage should be abolished

FollowerofChrist1955 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Minddagger

Pro

I am sorry to anyone who is in a happy couple but nowadays it seems to be rare.

Marridge (no matter how many people in it) was made to make sure that you reproduce, and yet it is proven, time and time again, that teen's reproduce without marridge, furthermore, it seems that women (not all of them tho!) are talking advantage of the system, by marrying rich men or women, dumping them, and taking their house, children, or money,

not only that, the structure of it is falling apart, currently in the US, the divorce rate is over 50%

Here's the source: http://www.apa.org...

i await whoever wishes to accept and wishes them luck.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

What utter nonsense! The entire statement is want of any truth at all. marriage was certainly NOT based on reproduction but upon companionship. As you have already mentioned the Irresponsibility of Teens, who are little more than whores, murdering babies en mass because of the equally irresponsibility of boys, who cannot provide financial assistance or simply cannot be bothered with raising a baby.
The design SIMPLE. No marriage NO SEX,No Sex, No Abortions, No abortions, No unwanted children, No unwanted children, , No Orphans, No orphans No DEADBEAT DADS, No deadbeat dads, No Single Mothers, No single Mothers, No Children Running the Streets, No children running the streets, No vandalism, No vandalism, No Youth Criminal Records, No youth criminal records, No need for Juvenile detentions centers ... and on it goes!
You are to RAISE what you produce, or Man is an alien term to you! As to divorce rates ... it is totally based on the immaturity of Both genders whom see marriage as something "not sacred". The mistaken LUST for LOVE, women once aware that your nothing but a skirt chaser, and useless as a Husband, simply realize it is better to do without you, letting you become someone else"s problem? Course your irresponsibility continues in the form of deadbeat dad syndrome. Failing to provide financially for YOUR perverse thoughts.
Even Now, one need only come to the realization that your statement clearly indicates that you are more than happy to sleep around burdening every Woman who will sleep with you with a Child you have NO intention of Financially supporting, leaving the CITIZENS of this country to carry the BURDEN of your hypocrisy!
Laws need to be passed where these children can be forced under LAW to PROVIDE FINIANCIAL SUPPORT, in work camps, under the employ of the Federal Government who then Forwards the Financial assistance to the Poor Women saddled by your stupidity! Fathers of today should be HELD accountable to provide financially to any girl who bears their grandchild. You would think they would WANT TO! But? It would appear there are more of YOU, than me!
Course, the world of humanity is 90 % going to Hell, as they pass on, so I guess, they feel the eternal punishment is WORTH the measly 70 years of selfishness.
What is astounding is that those 90% never bother to actually LOOK to determine the TRUTH of Hell? That makes as much sense as everything You have stated. Thus my vimeo report on the Stupidity of Humanity! Difficult for the intelligent to feel remorse for the self inflicted punishment you have brought upon yourself.
But you are what you are .... useless, to women and Society at large!
Minddagger

Pro

"What utter nonsense! The entire statement is want of any truth at all. marriage was certainly NOT based on reproduction but upon companionship"

since We are both Christians, we both believe in Jesus's words, didn't he say that he created marriage for Reproduction? he never said it had anything to do with companionship, i even have proof:

https://www.desiringgod.org...

now, my opponent has said that all teens cause abortions when that is indeed not true, i have lost count of how many teen mothers their are, in fact, their are 3 out of 10 girls become pregnant, that is a lot of Mothers and fathers rasing kids without marriage is it not?

Heres my proof for this statement: https://www.dosomething.org...

you have broken conduct far more times than i can count, first off, calling a statement "utter nonsense" is poor conduct, and accusing me of impregnating women and leaving them isn't really helping it either

You cannot deny the fact that weather or not the reason for marriage, weather for lust or love, it is still marriage, there is nothing otherwise.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

Excuse me? YOUR A CHRISTIAN?

Silence ends; 1 Corinthians 3:15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

THIS is waiting for YOU the second you DIE! I would be VERY concerned over the last part though;
"even though only as one escaping through the flames."

That a slave of Christ would denegrate the sancity of marriage is reprehensible!

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Isaiah 5:21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!…

Proverbs 30:6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Isaiah 65:2 "I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts,

Matthew 15:9 They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.'"

Isaiah 55:8-9 New International Version (NIV) 8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,so are my ways higher than your waysand my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 10:21For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Zechariah 11:15-17And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.

16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Ezekiel 13:3 Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

You do wrong to suggest such a thing. Repent and return to your studies. You ARE Forgiven, and heaven secure in Christ our Lord. I would however caution you on future remarks of this kind! God forbid!

I ask that you not respond further, let this hideous basphamous subject die as is! I forgive you your acions as I'm sure God will as He is faithful to forgive US our transgressions. I will request FRIEND, that you may message me as you wish ... but I will speak on this matter No further. If you respond I shall not respond so either way this TOPIC IS DEAD!

Message me and we will talk or not as you wish.

Minddagger

Pro

um.... what?

first off, I'm pretty sure everyone can see how many times you broke conduct.

second off, just because I am Christian, doesn't mean this topic is dead.

GOD HIMSELF said that he made marriage just for reproduction (hence my previous links)

so why would he make a arrangement when we now have the ability to make children WITHOUT MARRIDGE. isn't that kind of destroying the point?
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 week ago
FollowerofChrist1955
To those who know not the Lord seek the Lord; that your answer come from the Holy scriptures regarding all life's questions;
but as a matter of trivia? The true purpose of Marriage;

Genesis 2: 20 The man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the sky, and to every beast of the field, but for Adam there was not found a helper suitable for him.

Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Matthew 19:4 Jesus answered, "Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator "made them male and female" 5 and said, "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh"? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.""

Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.

Ephesians 5:2 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

CHOOSING TO REMAIN SINGLE:
17 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

Why ?
1 Corinthians 7: 32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried CARETH for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:

33 But he that is married CARETH for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman CARETH for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit:
but she that is married CARETH for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

1 Corinthians 2: 2 Nevertheless,TO AVOID FORNICATION let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

1 Corinthians 2:9
BUT IF THEY CANNOT CONTROL THEMSELVES, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
FollowerofChrist1955
To those who know not the Lord seek the Lord; that your answer come from the Holy scriptures regarding all lifes questions;

CHOOSING TO REMAIN SINGLE:

Why ?

1 Corinthians 2:9
Posted by WOLF.J 1 week ago
WOLF.J
Ite cool
Posted by Amphia 1 week ago
Amphia
People always quote articles that are written by someone with an opinion. Quote the dang Bible please. Just tell me what verse says "marriage is only for reproduction" because I have never heard that ever. And what about couples who cannot have children (infertility or old age) or simply choose not to? Is their marriage not invalid? No! Of course not, that's absurd.
FollowerofChrist1955
Lacrutos ;
Look stop giving them information to TAKE to HELL with them. Tell them about JESUS, only Christ can save them, not a History lesson!
FollowerofChrist1955
John_C_1812;
Actually the TRUTH IS, that all that crap? is gonna amount to what USE in HELL?
Remember that YOU by reason of YOUR failure to seek the TRUTH of Gods existence therefore HELL'S existence is No ones fault but your OWN!

That I and 2.2 Billion other souls actually IN REALITY commune with a Very REAL Supreme Being, called God and that He HAS PROVEN to every soul His existence, in that which HAS BEEN MADE (HINT: KICK THE PODIUM, WINK, WINK ... it IS going to be on the test!) dictates that HELL is the domain for the MAJORITY of the Human Souls of earth that HAVE or ever HAVE been born to man and Woman!

You see you cannot help yourself, for thinking more of your intellect than you ought to. Reality demonstrates the Human population of Non Believers are So stupid, that they couldn't find REAL TRUTH, with a Map, Flashlight and compass.

Before you call foul,understand that I am being 100% honest with you, IF what I said was NOT SO I would be forbidden to say it, lest it be a LIE! So IF a bonafide Disciple of Christ TELLS you that your being stupid, you can take it to the BANK! after all stupid is merely a great lack of intelligence or common sense, carelessness, poor choices.

Thus that YOU knowing what HELL IS, and you do! Have done NOTHING to become saved and AVOID Hell , demonstrates exactly HOW MUCH intelligence or wisdom? Yeah you know it!

Secondly that you KNOW and you do! That The gender of a Child is SOLELY BASE, 100% BASED, COMPLETE DEPENDED UPON ...the PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF THE Y CHROMOSOME, meaning that there is NO WAY, one who IDENTIFIES with OTHER than what chromosome they HAVE IS ANYTHING BUT A LIAR ... meaning the LGBT IS FRAUD/DECEPTION/PERVERSION and your NOT taking the stand on the SIDE of REAL TRUTH? Well, lets just say, why in the World would someone listen to YOU?

Sooo, get your Bible and Run to the Nearest Christian Church and STUDY, PRAY ask Questions, and TALK ask God for help .. yeah we get to MEET HIM!
FollowerofChrist1955
WolfJ (final statement)
See the foolishness of Humanity manifested before your OWN eyes. YOU TELL ME, WolfJ;
WHAT USE is the information to do YOU IN HELL!

Why waste the effort describing the Majesty of The Lord your God to one who REMAINS separated, and DOOMED to eternal separation.

Mark 8:36
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Those words spoken to ME by God now so long ago yet NEVER forgotten. Now you know the WHY I make no opinion, GIVE NO THOUGHTS, regarding the state or direction of the Lords Business. I simply OBEY. What words , what wisdom's can I have that ARE of any use, when confronted with the Knowledge of the Ages?

Unlike Lacrutos , I am to seek the Salvation of Souls through the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that THROUGH HIM and Him ALONE can a man be SAVED. I have not been placed here to appease humanity, nor to give Honor to the honor-less, nor position to the dust! We are but dust, and TO DUST WE RETURN! You want stroking go to Mom, you want TRUTH come to Me, a disciple of Christ Jesus, whose words are those that CAN BE FOUND within the Holy Scriptures ... THOSE words ARE the ONLY words I bring. Not opinion, conjecture, Theory ... God GAVE US the words to say IN the scriptures, and That IS ALL that we are mandated to say!

SEEK God and Salvation my Friend ... NO OTHER KNOWLEDGE is of ANY USE to any soul destined to HELL! God is REAL, God is watching, God is IN CONTROL, that isn't going to change, and it makes no difference any souls personal beliefs because as Job PLAINLY STATES, it is what God DECLARES that IS! not what humanity thinks nor wants!

the information Lacrutos gave you? it's as useful as knowing that an Ant can carry 10 times its Body wait ... of what use are such things IN HELL ?
FollowerofChrist1955
WolfJ;(continued)
23 which I reserve for times of trouble, for days of war and battle? 24 What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed, or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth? 25 Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain, and a path for the thunderstorm, 26 to water a land where no one lives,
an uninhabited desert, 27 to satisfy a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass? 28 Does the rain have a father? Who fathers the drops of dew?

29 From whose womb comes the ice? Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens 30 when the waters become hard as stone, when the surface of the deep is frozen? 31 "Can you bind the chains[b] of the Pleiades? Can you loosen Orion"s belt? 32 Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear[d] with its cubs? 33 Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God"s[e] dominion over the earth? 34 "Can you raise your voice to the clouds and cover yourself with a flood of water? 35 Do you send the lightning bolts on their way? Do they report to you, "Here we are"? 36 Who gives the ibis wisdom or gives the rooster understanding? 37 Who has the wisdom to count the clouds? Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens 38 when the dust becomes hard and the clods of earth stick together? 39 "Do you hunt the prey for the lioness and satisfy the hunger of the lions 40 when they crouch in their dens or lie in wait in a thicket?

41 Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?
39 "Do you know when the mountain goats give birth? Do you watch when the doe bears her fawn?
2 Do you count the months till they bear? Do you know the time they give birth? 3 They crouch down and bring forth their young; their labor pains are ended. 4 Their young thrive and grow strong in the wilds; they leave and do not return.
FollowerofChrist1955
WolfJ;
Ahhh WolfJ my man how you pain the Lord with the pointlessness of your Life to this point. Read the Lords response, if you would KNOW THE ANSWER of the Ages. I shall reflect at its end, my friend.

Job 38:2
"Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? 3 Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. 4 "Where were you when I laid the earth"s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand. 5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? 6 On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone"

7 while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? 8 "Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb, 9 when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, 10 when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place, 11 when I said, "This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt"? 12 "Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, 13 that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?
14 The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features stand out like those of a garment. 15 The wicked are denied their light, and their upraised arm is broken. 16 "Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recesses of the deep? 17 Have the gates of death been shown to you? Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness? 18 Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth? Tell me, if you know all this. 19 "What is the way to the abode of light? And where does darkness reside? 20 Can you take them to their places? Do you know the paths to their dwellings?
21 Surely you know, for you were already born! You have lived so many years! 22 "Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail,
FollowerofChrist1955
WOLF.J;
I will review your copy and paste. You know I don't allow myself personal thoughts. A. They will be wrong! and B. it is clear evidence AGAINST Believers that they have NOT done Christ first instruction to His Disciples, as written in Luke 9:23, Mark 8:34 and Matthew 16:24 otherwise your Luke 14:27. and ain't no denying that!

I'll get back with you shortly; thanks