Marry Poppins is the last good movie Disney made.

The movie Marry Poppins was the last good movie made by Disney.

1.My opponent accepts all of the following definitions and waives his/her right to challenge my definitions.
2. No forfeiting.
3. No trolling.
4. Maintain a civilized attitude at all times including in the comment section.

As you have not stated a format to start with I will begin by asserting my stance and expanding unto that.

Stance: Mary Poppins was not the last good movie made by Disney.

First Contention: The 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s of Disney Movies

The History of Walt Disney:

Disney as we all know has been around for quite a long time and has produced dozens of critically acclaimed movies decade after decade. To further understand the success of both recent and not-so recent disney movies we have to go back quite some time to the time of Walt Disney himself. Disney was a successful man; beyond successful his ideas had transformed the world in quite literally no time at all. He began his animation career in the beginning of 1920 and he would stay with the same career for the rest of his life. He began his animation career for a short-lived company he and Ubbe Iwerks founded and after a rough patch with the company he began to temporarily work for Kansas City Film Ad Company. Awhile later he would join Laugh-O-Gram studios where his cartoons would become widely popular within the area. Eventually Disney would have enough money to start his own studio within Hollywood and begin creating his most iconic figure known as "Mickey Mouse." After Mickey's creation he would strive to expand his universe and create (for lack of a better word) "Friends" for Mickey. Companions that would be different from the happy-go-lucky mouse we all know and love. Eventually after expanding his universe to his limit disney would die to "accute circulatory collapse." HOWEVER... Disney would himself proceed to influence the creation of the 1967 classic: "The Jungle Book"[1]

So How is this Important?

Mary Poppins was created August of 1964 while the Jungle Book was creating 3 years and 2 months later.[2]

Here are a few Reviews for: "The Jungle Book"

Rotten Tomatoes: 86%[3]
IMDB: 7.6/10[4]

What about after Disney's Untimely Demise?

Even after Disney left the world of the living his Genius would inspire hundreds of starter animators and leave the world with an
unforgettable legacy. While the 70s would breed forgettable and even perhaps transparent titles the 80s of disney would create one
of the most reknown science-fiction films of all time TRON. The originality, characters, and setting of this movie were breathtaking and the movie would appeal with the younger and older generations.

Tron Reviews:

IMDB: 6.8/10[5]
Rotten Tomatoes: 70%[6]

Fast-forward a single decade.

Aladdin Reviews:

IMDB: 8/10[7]
Rotten Tomatoes: 96%[8]
Amazon: 4.3/10[9]

The Lion King:

IMDB: 8.5/10[10]
Rotten Tomatoes: 91%[11]
Amazon: 4.6/5[12]

There are much, much more that I could provide to support my contention however as I will cover the Disney-Pixar success in my
next post I leave this to you Pro.

Amore-mystery-et-Verite-2 forfeited this round.

ScrinTech forfeited this round.

ScrinTech forfeited this round.

Mary Poppins was the last movie Walt Disney completed and made and it was good so therefore it is the last good movie Disney made.

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Posted by Amore-mystery-et-Verite-2 1 year ago
Forgot to say BoP is shared but whatever Con did a good job of arguing anyway.
Oh, and sorry in advance Con.
Posted by HarrisonJHamilton 1 year ago
The Lion King you douche bag.