Nicole_c
Lionstar

Marvel tv shows are better than DC tv shows

Nicole_c has forfeited round #2.

Nicole_c

Pro

they are more entertaining and less tacky not to mention the graphics are a million times better.
Lionstar

Con

I have been watching the flash and it is great with plot and graphics but I have not watched a marvel TV show but I think besides the avengers the Marvel universe is not really interesting while I could be watching about Green arrow and think it is great and immersive and watch a marvel show would be boring.
Posted by LeMiddleMan 2 months ago
LeMiddleMan
I think both are great, but they have their weaknesses.
DCTV has the Flarrow-Girl verse, (+Black Lightning (I think this one is related to Flarrow-Girl) and Gotham). All/A majority of the series are connected and have crossover episodes and acknowledge one-another.
But there is a redundancy in the villians (Flash and his Rogues Gallery of Speedsters) or repetitive villians like Darke, who can't stay dead.

MarvelTV has Agents of Shield, The Defenders, The Punisher, and their individual shows, Legion, The Gifted, The Runaways, Inhumans, and Cloak and Dagger.
Most are connected, but do not often, if at all, acknowledge each other. They have great protagonists with "realistic" backstories and reasons for doing what they do, and even the villians have time to shine. (Not to mention, we have Ian DeCaestacker).
But they have a largely reoccuring "big bad" too, like The Hand and Hydra, and the stories occasionally like to kick development to the curb.