nlg123
Krazzy_Player

Marvel universe vs DC universe

Krazzy_Player

nlg123

Pro

Marvel or DC in the ultimate match up. This is in a fight with everyone all at once no one on one business. I am pro for marvel.
Krazzy_Player

Con

I accept. As there is not much details regarding the debate structure, I assume first round is for acceptance.
nlg123

Pro

Here are just a few of the reasons that marvel would defeat DC in an all out battle.

Invincible
There are many Marvel characters which are classified as indestructible meaning that even superman couldn't"t touch them some examples are all of the gods (Odin, Thor, Zeus) Hulks (Hulk, She-hulk, skaar, Red Hulk, Abomination), healing factor (Wolverine, Dead Pool, Saber Tooth, Apocalypse). DC and Marvel have characters like Captain America and Batman where they are good fighters but unfortunately are mortal but DC simply has more of the mortal characters and marvel has more immortal characters. All of the Cosmic Entities are also indestructible.

Weakness
Most every DC character has a weakness. Let us analyze superman prime which is just a beefed up superman who lost his one main weakness, kryptonite. This guy could fly through a star but he still had all these weaknesses. He has mental instability which someone like professor x could exploit. And is one other big weakness is Solar energy it significantly decreases his powers. Let"s not forget led.

Cosmic Entities
Marvel has people like Franklin Richards who can manipulate reality so they could simply erase DCU from existence. One other example is Eternity who can be everywhere at once which is also called omnipresence and can change the universe in any way he would like which Is also called omnipotent. A few more awesome cosmic entities are the celestials who can create universes at will and that implies destroying them and there are billions of Celestials. There is the Heart of the Universe and whoever wields it has total omnipotence. Some characters that could beat DCU using emotions and love are Mistress Love and Master Hate, Master hate would turn everyone against each other. My favorite all time character is Beyonder his power is Omnipotence if it is thought it is done. He could have a simple thought that DCU is gone and poof it is gone. You should also look up Living Trinubial

http://en.wikipedia.org...(comics)
http://superman.wikia.com...(One_Million)
http://marvel.wikia.com...(Earth-616)
http://marvel.wikia.com...
Krazzy_Player

Con

Thanks for your response. I'll begin with my refutation first.

Rebuttals

There are many Marvel characters which are classified as indestructible meaning that even superman couldn't"t touch them some examples are all of the gods (Odin, Thor, Zeus) Hulks (Hulk, She-hulk, skaar, Red Hulk, Abomination), healing factor (Wolverine, Dead Pool, Saber Tooth, Apocalypse).

Ofcourse many Marvel characters are indestructible but definitely can be beaten. For example:- Superman is considered as most powerful being on Earth and when all the DC characters are together they are unbeaten. Superman has beaten Thor, Hulk, Wolverine etc. [1]

This may true but it cannot be said that Marvel characters has no weakness at all, most marvel characters have also many weakness [2].

Marvel has people like Franklin Richards who can manipulate reality so they could simply erase DCU from existence.

We are talking about battle between Marvel v/s DC. if simply erase a universe their wouldn't be any battle at all. That being said we shall avoid all the consequences that any universe would disappear and stick to the resolution and just assume there is a battle going on between Marvel and DC.

Contentions

Superman
Superman is the most powerful being on Earth and is the key player of DC has powers like Solar energy consumption, Superhuman strength, Invulnerability, healing factor, flight, Super human speed, X- ray vision, heat vision etc and is almost impossible to beat and can easily take out Iron man, Hulk, Spiderman in a fight.

Batman
Another important character in DC. Batman has spent years of life fighting in a crime and learnt all martial arts like skills and is a master in detective work, use of high class weaponry etc.

There can be little doubt that the Batman is the most extensively trained and skilled personal combatant alive in the world today. While others might excel and best him in individual areas, few others can match his martial prowess. But his skills go beyond this, his escapology skills are second only to Scott free, he is a world level forensic scientist and strategist. On top of all of this is his main ability as the greatest living detective, having been trained by detective around the world in observation and deduction.

To boost his already matchless physical abilities he employs a number of weapons and gadgets such as custom boomerangs called Batarangs, smoke grenades, razor sharp throwing blades, lightweight grapnels, lock picks, the list goes on. Most of this armory is stored in his Utility Belt or upon his person. He always tailors his arsenal depending on the threats that he might face. His actual costume is a combination Kevlar/Flameweave composite that is highly resistant to concessive force and fire, it also resistant to an extent of small arms fire. The cape itself serves as a prop so that it makes him more dramatic and therefore terrifying figure, it also helps that criminals often shoot for the huge visible mass of the cape rather than the smaller target of the actual Batman.

Wonder woman

The abilities of wonder woman are; speed, superhuman strength, flight, animal empathy, regeneration, resistance to magic, lie detection, stamina and durability. Wonder woman is a comic super heroine who was created by William Marston and is published by DC comics.

Flash

Known as the "Scarlet Speedster" or "The Fastest Man Alive", the mantle of The Flash has been donned by five different heroes over the years; Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, Jesse Chambers and Bart Allen have all served as the Flash.

Green Lantern

Each Green Lantern wields a power ring that can generate a variety of effects, sustained purely by the ring wearer's imagination and strength of will. The greater the user's willpower, the more effective the ring. The upper limits of the power ring's abilities remain undefined, and it has been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" on more than one occasion.

Aquman

Aquaman's most widely recognized power is the telepathic ability to communicate with marine life, which he can summon from great distances. Although this power is most often and most easily used on marine life, Aquaman has at times demonstrated the ability to affect any being that lives upon the sea , or even any being evolved from marine life (e.g., humans). As per the 2011 DC continuity reboot, Aquaman's telepathy has been greatly downplayed: acknowledging that most marine life doesn't possess enough intelligence to carry a meaningful telepathic communication, Aquaman is now stated to simply add compulsions and needs in the mindset of aquatic life, compelling them to do his bidding by a subtle altering of their mid brain.

Martian Manhunter

The Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers—including advanced telepathy, shape, size, and phase-shifting, directed energy attacks, x-ray vision, invisibility, flight, density control, force field projection, and super-human speed, strength and endurance.

When there is clash between Marvel v/s DC it is fair enough to be considered Justice League v/s Avengers would certainly win against Avengers

Superman v/s Thor = Superman [1]

Superman v/s Hulk = Superman [3]

Batman v/s iron man = Iron man

Wonder Woman v/s Captain America = Wonder Woman

Green lantern v/s Ant man = Green lantern

Flash v/s Black panther = Flash

Martian Manhunter v/s ms marvel = Martian Manhunter

Considering the above factors Superman and combined JLA can take most of Avengers and only in few instances Avenger heroes take victory thus JLA wins so DC wins.

[1]
[2]http://marvel.wikia.com...
[3]
Posted by nlg123 3 years ago
nlg123
aaaaahhhhhhh I was waiting for someone to use presence, for a minute there I thought I was the only guy who knew him. I'm surprised that you let go of superman prime. with Dr. Manhattan comment I already tried it and I got shot down by everyone so I don't understand how somehow when you say is valid. ( I can already tell you are going to say that you are more reliable than me). In the secret wars comics dr. doom gain omnipotence but beyonder convinced him he was not powerful enough to have that kind of power, beyonder was hardly defeated.
Posted by JoseKuervo 3 years ago
JoseKuervo
You are sooo cute. nYou brought up Beyonder again, the guy that was beaten by Dr.Doom, I'm sure Superman Prime Gold is quaking in his boots

But let's play, take your pick ,The Presence who is the all-powerful invincible incarnation of the Abrahamic God in the DC Universe and is omnipotent, omniscient, omniversal, and omnipresent, Dr Manhattan, Phantom Stranger, Lucifer, Pandora , Myxzptlk, gee Bat-mite would destroy the whole Marvel Universe just for fun. The Living Tribunal was defeated by Thanos once when he used the Heart of the Universe. Also The Living Tribunal was found dead by Iron Man and Uatu the Watcher somewhere in deep space, the cause of his death is currently unknown as are the circumstances which lead to his demise.

Not only that the Living tribunal was Nigh- Omnipotent and answers to TOAA , he is not Full as you say or True Omnipotent like TOAA or The Spectre.. (let me add The Living Tribunal was more Powerful than Eternity and Death two other beings you mentioned and considering TLT is NOT Full Omnipotent.. well.. you see where I am going with this).... .... http://marvel.wikia.com...

You are so cute..
Posted by nlg123 3 years ago
nlg123
The 2 reasons why i switched was #1. massive characters like ego, there are infinite armies like the Chitauri. #2 it is what happened in the cross over. The title of the debate is marvel universe vs dc universe. Must I say it again? superman prime is NIGH omnipotent and eternity, beyonder, one above all, the living trinubial all have FULL omnipotence. death and the other cosmic entities would wreck the rest of DC.
Posted by JoseKuervo 3 years ago
JoseKuervo
Uhm funny . This is exactly what you said " Here is how i imagine the battle going. there is 2 plantets on has marvel the other has dc ". But now you are revising it now to universes.? When we shut that down I bet you change it to Realities. Iol you can name 6 mote powerful than Prime? 👏👏👏👏. Bravo while they are distracted battling him (which is silly he can just think them away). the DC universe is decimating what is left of Marvel . (That is if they are not battling amongst themselves as most Marvel heroes seem to do). Now you are the one that brought up Superman again when you said the "earth backwards" comment, not me.

Anyway you lost the debate. This us like the 3rd debate on thus sure where the same question is asked and Marvel ends up losing
Posted by nlg123 3 years ago
nlg123
here let me put it in simpler terms. universes colliding and since it is marvel vs dc, there would be a battle. With the whole superman thing i just think it is hilarious and stupid. I think it is also hilarious that still your main argument is superman prime. Marvel has 6 people/things that are more powerful than him as i have stated many times so give it up. I find it odd that listing off mainstream DC characters and their powers is a stronger argument. Sorry for the misunderstanding on the fan made videos.
Posted by JoseKuervo 3 years ago
JoseKuervo
Oh nigh123. I'm sorry my phone didn't add a period between the sentences. Even though it should have been obvious I did start a new sentence when I used a capital. But since I have already read a lot of your own post, I can understand how a simple grammatical error like that would throw you off completely.

Let me rephrase- Your points are so weak no surprise you lost. (New sentence) If the planets crashed I'm not sure why they would bother fighting.

You keep repeating this Superman Movie I event of Superman spinning the Earth backwards as if this was canon or some kind of proof Marvel is better. Superman Prime just has to think it and he is back in time. By the way how was Agents of Sh Uprising this week ? Besides being super lame.

Again wow ! Your comments and comic book logic is very amusing.
Posted by nlg123 3 years ago
nlg123
Well yes people could be stupid and fight people much better than them and lose or they could team up or let a bigger and better guy to fight him or just have death kill them all instantaneously, that works too . And buddy the guy forgot some avengers like silver surfer, scarlet witch and many others http://en.wikipedia.org... . once again really a fan made video. just to add notice what side all the awesome dialogue is coming from, that's right marvel. sorry off topic. I am just curious why you only use the average dc characters that everyone knows about and not used other people that people don't normally hear about?
Posted by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Okay. When there is a crash between universe, How could every character could fight every other. Thus to make reasoning when all come together they have to fight one on one. For example:- Superman would take on Thor, Iron man v/s Batman etc. Thus it is valid.

Check by yourself.
Posted by nlg123 3 years ago
nlg123
Might I add that simply listing off mainstream DC characters and their powers is not a very strong argument and doing match ups when I specifically said no match ups is not a very strong argument.
Posted by nlg123 3 years ago
nlg123
ok once again jose then krazzy. I wasn't talking about your video, your video is totally credible i was talking about krazzyplayer's video that he used as one of his sources was fan made in a way. i do admit that hulk did lose to superman in the comics but it is still fan made. On the one I posted I even said I didn't agree with some of it. The last sentence is so confusing i will not bother, like how does "no surprise you lost If the planets crashed" make any sense. Okay now to Krazzyplayer how would batman and superman come up with a way to kill cosmic entities on the spot. I know superman would make the world spin backward and go back in time and come up with a way *facepalm*. Marvel has their fair share of smart people too. here is all the people smarter than batman and superman (not prime because krazzy did not imply prime) could ever be. http://marvel.wikia.com... .
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
nlg123Krazzy_PlayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Firstly I massively prefer Marvel, a place where marriage still exists, and IMO the focus tends to be on people over power... Firstly the rule "no one on one business," puts serious limitations, even if team fights in comics always boil down to one on one matchings (the worst I remember was X-Force V. Iron-Man, in which instead of all jumping him, they casually came at him one at a time). Pro almost immediately points out one on one matchings to point out why Superman would fall. Pro's final point in R2 "Marvel has people like Franklin Richards who can manipulate reality so they could simply erase DCU from existence," firstly goes against characterization, second (as caught by con) is off topic of fights. This leads into powers with names on them, as opposed to actual characters... Con shot down pro's flimsy points, but his own seemed to be focused on single matchings rather than both earths crashing into each other... Calling this a complete tie (conduct favors pro, but not by enough)
Vote Placed by Cheetah 3 years ago
Cheetah
nlg123Krazzy_PlayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: NEEEERRRDDSS, sorry I can't help myself! Anyway. For Spelling and grammar, both sides are close in their uses of grammar, diction and syntax. As for arguments, Con's arguments convinced me more since he specifically described each of the well-known DC characters such as superman and batman and also provide two interesting videos on how battles between two characters would be like. As for reliable sources, both sides have equally valid sources and used them well. Good job, both of you!
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
nlg123Krazzy_PlayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made a more convincing case for DC.