Max.Wallace
SebUK

Marxist Capitalists control the economy.

SebUK

Max.Wallace

Pro

Deny it and the BOP is on you. Bring it commie cappie Marx.
SebUK

Con

False. The BOP is on whoever one makes the positive claim , therefore the BOP is on you. You Can't wish it away. First of all there is no such thing as a 'Marxit Capitalist' as they are two conflicting ideologies. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com... http://www.oxforddictionaries.com... Control is defined as 'The power to influence or direct people’s behaviour or the course of events' -http://www.oxforddictionaries.com... Therefore to control the economy you would have to have enough power to direct an entire economy of a system . The only faction that could possibly have enough power to do so would have to be the state . There is no single country officially run by a political faction known as the 'Marxist Capitalists' -http://en.wikipedia.org... . Thus disproving my opponent's claim.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Prove there are not Marxist capitalists, as that is your claim now.

The BOP is your again.

There are so many of the rich that are Marxist, that is just a fact, and no matter how many lies you spew to evade the truth, the truth never lies.

Are you are Marxist Capitalist denier?
SebUK

Con

'Prove there are not Marxist capitalists, as that is your claim now.' That is equivelent to a Christian telling an Atheist to prove God doesn't exist as I have showed in the previous round the BoP is on Pro. he is the one that has to prove they exist , either way they cannot exist as Marxism and Capitalism are opposites and two opposites cannot be one and the same , this is illogical. 'There are so many of the rich that are Marxist, that is just a fact, and no matter how many lies you spew to evade the truth, the truth never lies.' Marxist does not = Capitalist Marxist. Capitalism is defined as 'An economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled byprivate owners for profit, rather than by the state' -http://www.oxforddictionaries.com... Karl Marx advocated for Communism which is the opposite of Capitalism and like ive said before two opposites can't make a logical whole. My Opponent has to prove that 1)There is such a thing as a Marxist Capitalist 2)The Majority of the producers are Capitalist Marxists or that the producers that are Capitalist Marxists even though in the minority control the economy.
'Are you are Marxist Capitalist denier?' yes

Max.Wallace

Pro

The UN is full of them, and if you cannot recognize that then I cannot help you. I won't do the research for you, you will have to do it yourself. This is nothing like proving God, that is impossible. Marxism and capitalism are two ideals that are easy to recognize, you just have blinders on.
SebUK

Con

'The UN is full of them,' this is an opinion not a fact , it is not an argument as it is not backed up by any evidence. 'and if you cannot recognize that then I cannot help you.' How about not starting a debate when you don't have an argument.' I won't do the research for you, you will have to do it yourself. ' ThIs is supposed to be a debate , you are supposed to present me with a well thought out argument not pointless blabbaring . 'This is nothing like proving God, that is impossible. ' I didn't say the nature of it was like proving God , I said that the fact you are trying to shove the BoP on me when the BoP is on you is comparable to a Christian telling an Atheist to prove that God doesn't exist as an argument. 'Marxism and capitalism are two ideals that are easy to recognize, you just have blinders on.' The Debate is not about if Marxists and Capitalists run the economy the debate is about if 'Marxist Capitalists' run the economy. Conclusion- Pro has failed to fullfil the BoP and told me to research the topic myself.
Posted by whitesworstnightmare 2 years ago
whitesworstnightmare
White people run the economy dumbo's!
Posted by SebUK 2 years ago
SebUK
Lmfao , what makes Pro think that Con has the BOP when he made a positive statement.
Posted by Jellyfysh624 2 years ago
Jellyfysh624
Isn't "marxist capitalist" an oxymoron?

please define your terms
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
phuck eyou wally drug slingers.
Vote Placed by Jellyfysh624 2 years ago
Jellyfysh624
Max.WallaceSebUKTied
Reasons for voting decision: Deny it and the BOP is on you. Smooth move.
Vote Placed by Stefy 2 years ago
Stefy
Max.WallaceSebUKTied
Reasons for voting decision: There is no such thing as a Marxsist Capitalist. It is actually impossible. It is like calling someone a Corporatist Hippie.