Brad_Watson.Miami
farm3r

Masonic(7,74) Code(4): GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th. Freemasons laid dow the BIGGEST code in history!

farm3r
Started: 7/1/2014 Category: News

Brad_Watson.Miami

Pro

GOD=7_4 whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4.

The ancients observed the 7 Classical Planets: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and 4 of thee don't cast shadows on Earth (Venus does)/4 can't be easily seen during the day (Venus can be). There are 4 lunar phases roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each varying due to apogee and perigee. Lunar year + 7 day week +4 days = 365 day solar year. Mars has a 47 year cycle where it returns to the same point against the background of stars and in relationship to Earth and Sun.

The Big Dipper is 7 stars with 4 comprising its rectangular ladle. It points towards Polaris which is the end of the handle of the Little Dipper which is also 7 stars which 4 making up its ladle. Since around the time of the fall of the Roman Empire in 476 AD, Polaris has been the North Star.

7 Metals of Antiquity & 4 Classical Elements.

Etc. Fast-forward to July 4, 1776...

"Freemasons encode everything." - several History Channel programs

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th

This was a Masonic(7 letters, 74=M13+A1+S19+O15+N14+I9+C3) Code. Benjamin Franklin was the Grand Master Mason of Pennsylvania. George Washington was the GMM(33) of Virginia, and John Hancock was the GMM of Massachusetts. These were the three main American Colonies.

John(4,47) Hancock(7,40) was the only representative to actually sign* the Declaration of Independence on 7/4/1776. Secretary of Congress Charles Thomson(74=T20+H8+O+M13+S19+O+N14) attested for the only two signatures on what became the 200 Dunlop Broadsides. Whereabouts of the original Declaration is unknown.

.
*Synchronism: 7/1/14 10:47 "Reverse mortgage that President...signed into law." - AAG.com ad on CNN
farm3r

Con

My opponent's argument is that the Free Masons laid down the 'BIGGEST' code. Therefore, if I can successfully provide a 'bigger' code, I win. The 'Project Apollo real-time system' has over 1,000,000 lines of code[1]. In contrast, my opponent's code could be covered in the span of less than 50 lines. I have therefore provided a bigger code.

[1] http://www.atariarchives.org...;
Brad_Watson.Miami

Pro

This really is a con! You're referring to a completely different type of code which is irrelevant to the debate. My opponent knows this and is being deceptive. He's trying to distract from the topic.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th is just the tip of the BIGGEST code laid down in history! This is a non-computer code (of mechanical instruction) ; it's of the type of secret communication. This is obviously what was meant.

July 4, 1776 also encoded Jesus' true birthday of 4/17/6 BC / April 17, 748 AUC; see astronomer http://MichaelMolnar.com... . The 'upper level' of Freemasonry has passed on this secret through the centuries. They received it from the Knights Templar. 'Coincidentally', Grand Master Mason Benjamin Franklin died on 4/17/1790.

'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment'. This is the title of my 74-page booklet which satisfies the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' on its cover.
farm3r

Con

My overall argument: There is no code at all

I originally thought Pro was simply trolling, as many of you would have, and so posted a joke response in round 1. However, it now appears that he is indeed serious, which honestly raises some concerns over his mental health. I must try my best in order to show him the absurdity of his argument. Firstly, I will highlight the flaws in his logic before providing my own example of what could constitute as a 'code'.

My opponent's argument

So, where does my opponent get the numbers 7 and 4 from? It appears they are derived from the word GOD, using the English alphabet. Wow, the Free Masons must have been so brilliant to invent a word that started this secret code. Oh wait... They didn't invent that word. Hang on a minute, aren't there 3 letters in GOD? Oh, the middle letter would've ruined the code, so let's disregard it. Moving right along ~

Citation need for these 7 Classical Planets. From my not so classical background, I believe there are actually 8 (or 9 if you count Venus) planets. But that doesn't have the number 7 in it, so let's talk about Classical Planets instead. My opponent then goes on to list some facts about our solar system with the numbers 7 and 4 in them. Good God, who would've thought the Free Masons created the universe?

Some more 7 and 4 stuff.

I'm glad my opponent used 'Etc.' at this point, since I too could go on about facts regarding the numbers 25 or 74 or 69.

My opponent: '"Freemasons encode everything." - several History Channel programs'

My rebuttal: '"Freemasons encode nothing," - numerous History Channel programs'

Alright, we finally get to the Masonic bits of his argument. Voters must remember that until now, my opponent has only listed 74 facts. Not seventy four facts per se, but actually, a number of facts about 74. Honestly, I don't think either would help him here.

So here he adds together the corresponding numbers of Masonic to a total of 74. Hang on - didn't he exclude the 'O' when he did it with GOD? And wait a second, when did we start adding the letters? But sure, they eventually added up 74. That is the only Masonic thing he has said so far. He then mentions Benjamin Franklin, George Washington and John Hancock, but these guys have nothing to do with 74 (so far). He also puts a (33) next to 'GMM' for some reason. Perhaps his subconscious realises there is no pattern?

Alright, now this is truly getting a bit ridiculous. I don't even know how he got (4,47) and (7,40) out of the name 'John Hancock', and quite frankly, I don't want to know. Unless my opponent is going as far as to suggest that this man's MOTHER coded his name to add up to a series of 4's and 7's, it is completely irrelevant. At this point I feel he is just sticking those numbers everywhere to make up for his lack of substance.

Extend my above argument to Charles Thomson.

Okay, here is a summary of my opponent's arguments.

A bunch of stuff in the universe revolves around the numbers 74. The letters in Masonic add up to 74. The declaration of Independence was signed on 4th of July. And that's it guys, that is the biggest code in all of history. If this were true, I would have to quit this debate and cry myself to sleep. But thankfull,y it isn't. If that isn't enough to convince my educated voters, a code has to have some meaning. You know, like lead to a treasure chest or come from outer space. This is simply a pattern (not even that if I were to be perfectly honest).

If this isn't enough to convince my opponent, I'm not sure anything else will be.
Brad_Watson.Miami

Pro

Brad_Watson.Miami forfeited this round.
farm3r

Con

Extend all arguments.
Brad_Watson.Miami

Pro

The Con attacked me personally which is against debate rules. When one has lost an argument, they are left with 'attacking the messenger'.

He stated, '"'Freemasons encode nothing' - numerous History Channel programs." This is a LIE! The CON is a liar.

Furthermore, the Con appears to be an atheist who will not give any credit to the Freemasons whose sole requirement for membership in the society is a belief in a Supreme Being/God/Grand Architect of the Universe (G.A.O.T.U.). The Con is apparently ignorant of all things Masonic including gematria.

Masonic=74=M13+A1+S19+O15+N14+I9+C3

The ancient practice of Hebrew gematria, Greek isopsephy, Arabic Abjad numerals is well-documented and will come up through google searches and they have their own Wikipedia articles. Before the Hindu-Arabic numerals began to appear c. 600 AD, the different alphabets also served as their numerals. After the separate numerical system was brought to Europe by Leonardo Fibonacci c. 1300, Roman numerals were replaced. Languages continued to evolve with the English(7 letters, 74=E5+N14+G7+L12+I9+S19+H8) being driven by King James I - a Grand Master Mason - and his Authorized Version of the Bible. Its 1st revision in 1629 established the 26-letter English alphabet and English gematria(8,74=G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1).

July 4, 1776 not only encoded GOD=7_4, it encoded Jesus son of Joseph's real birthday of 4/17/6 BC or 17.4.748 AUC; see astronomer http://MichaelMolnar.com... . The square root of 17.4 = 4.17 and this is the only day of the year that that math trick works. Y'shua was nailed on the Cross on Friday April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 AUC / 14 Nisan HC. The Jewish Messiah was born and crucified under the sign of Aries the Ram/Lamb and is known as the "Lamb of GOD".

Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Joseph=73=J10+O15+S19+E5+P16+H8
nailed on=74=N14+A1+I9+L12+E5+D4
Cross=74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19
Jewish=74=J10+E5+W23+I9+S19+H8
Messiah=74=M13+E5+S19+S19+I9+A1+H8

On June 24, 1717, 4 London Masonic lodges came together to create the first Grand Lodge. 17/4 = 1 GOD.

June 24=74=J10+U21+N14+E5+24
London=74=L12+O15+N14+D4+O15+N14

The speculative Masons are descended from the operative Masons who have been greatly concerned with measurements through the ages. The Egyptians and the Hebrews (Bible) used cubits: the measurement from the elbow to the tip of the Middle finger. The Egyptians observed the 7 & 4 pattern in the heavens(74) and took the standard cubit of 6 palms x 4 fingers = 24 digits and added a palm to create the Royal cubit of 7 palms x 4 fingers =28 digits. Genasis 1:1 in its original Hebrew is 7 words and 28 letters; it is "God's signature".

Noah's Ark and the Courtyard of the Ark of the Covenant were 50 cubits wide.
50 cubits = 74 feet when one cubit is 17.76 inches: 7/4/1776.

cubits=74=C3+U21+B2+I9+T20+S19

Google: Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74). Also: GOD=7_4 algorithm/code.

Why the connect(74) between(74); why do these important names/words converge(74) on 7_4? "Anytime an idea is connected to nature, it's not only logical - it was inevitable." See my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4.21.09 "Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4" at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com.... Also, see http://GOD704.wikia.com....

A note of WARNING to the Con here. Opposing someone in a debate on the Internet may appear to be an unimportant event. But if you are opposing GOD and the truth, then "all our actions have Consequences". Freemasons have kept the ancient mystical secret of reincarnation through the centuries. The law of karma is as real as the law of gravity. I pray your next decision is a wise one; it will have great Ramifications for you!
farm3r

Con

Conduct

My opponent claims I have attacked him personally. The only thing I said which could be considered a personal attack is:

'it now appears that he is indeed serious, which honestly raises some concerns over his mental health.'

This was simply an observation I made when viewing the debate, as I'm sure many voters would have. If you honestly believe the person I am debating is completely sane, feel free to award him conduct points... after you've read the rest of this conduct section.

My opponent has attacked my personal beliefs by immediately assuming I am an atheist. He further attacks my learning my claiming I am ignorant of 'all things Masonic' without sufficient evidence. At least I believed that on reading his opening argument, it is possible to draw the conclusion that he has at least a few problems in regards to mental health.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

MY OPPONENT IS THREATENING DIVINE JUDGEMENT ON ME IF I DO NOT ADHERE TO HIS BELIEFS. IF THIS ISN'T A PERSONAL ATTACK, I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

Moving on to the actual debate, in which there is actually very little to talk about.

Rebuttals (Since this really is just a debate of rebuttals)

My beliefs have nothing to do with the credibility of your argument.

Masonic=74=M13+A1+S19+O15+N14+I9+C3

We've gone over this before, right?

The ancient practice of Hebrew gematria, Greek isopsephy, Arabic Abjad numerals is well-documented and will come up through google searches and they have their own Wikipedia articles.

We all know about the reliability of Wikipedia, and if it's so easy, go find me those sources yourself. It's not enough to just say, 'type it into google'.

Before the Hindu-Arabic numerals began to appear c. 600 AD, the different alphabets also served as their numerals

Evidence???? Or am I just supposed to take your word for it? Same goes for the rest of the entire paragraph.

July 4, 1776 not only encoded GOD=7_4, it encoded Jesus son of Joseph's real birthday of 4/17/6 BC or 17.4.748 AUC; see astronomer http://MichaelMolnar.com...... .

Finally, a source! Sadly, upon clicking on this source, and using ctrl + f and typing in 'jesus', there was only one result, and it had nothing to do with his birthday.

The square root of 17.4 = 4.17 and this is the only day of the year that that math trick works.

Pointless, like most of your other facts, unless you prove that Masons invented maths.

I hope you guys are actually reading the stuff my opponent types.

Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Joseph=73=J10+O15+S19+E5+P16+H8

Is it just me, or does that say 73? Ah, it must just be a typo, let's do the maths. Oh wait... it really does add up to 73. Thanks for helping me out!

nailed on=74=N14+A1+I9+L12+E5+D4

We can use 2 words as well now? Man! Soon we'll be adding up all the numbers in the bible!

June 24=74=J10+U21+N14+E5+24

So if the date doesn't fit, we add the letters. And if the letters don't fit, we omit the O's. And if that doesn't work... what then? Well that's easy guys, we just omit it from the debate. Thanks for teaching me this useful debating tool!

The speculative Masons are descended from the operative Masons who have been greatly concerned with measurements through the ages. The Egyptians and the Hebrews (Bible) used cubits: the measurement from the elbow to the tip of the Middle finger. The Egyptians observed the 7 & 4 pattern in the heavens(74) and took the standard cubit of 6 palms x 4 fingers = 24 digits and added a palm to create the Royal cubit of 7 palms x 4 fingers =28 digits.

Absolutely no sources or citations. Need I say more?

Why the connect(74) between(74); why do these important names/words converge(74) on 7_4? "Anytime an idea is connected to nature, it's not only logical - it was inevitable." See my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4.21.09 "Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4" athttp://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com....... Also, see http://GOD704.wikia.com.......

Other than your sentence not making sense, a blog is not a reliable source and you made no arguments with the second source other than, "Check this out so I can confuse you more".

None of my arguments or rebuttals were addressed by Pro, and I'm sure voters can use their logic and common sense to determine the validity of my opponent's argument, so nothing more from me this round.

Brad_Watson.Miami

Pro

Brad_Watson.Miami forfeited this round.
farm3r

Con

farm3r forfeited this round.
Posted by Brad_Watson.Miami 2 years ago
Brad_Watson.Miami
The description above states "Point System: 7 Point", "Winning 4 Points". Huh.

point=74=P16+O15+I9+N14+T20
Posted by Brad_Watson.Miami 3 years ago
Brad_Watson.Miami
Wrong. I AM an expert in Freemasonry and their two BIGGEST secrets kept over the centuries: sacred geometry (GOD=7_4) and reincarnation.

The ancients definitely observed the combination of 7 & 4 in the heavens(74=H8+E5+A1+V22+E5+N14+S19) and held it as sacred. Anyone trying to debate against this will lose!
Posted by Cold-Mind 3 years ago
Cold-Mind
You are kinda wasting time. There are real problems about masonry to be concerned about.
Posted by Preston 3 years ago
Preston
I take your logic and substitute it for my own, you are wrong its 8
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
Brad_Watson.Miamifarm3rTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con for Pro's first forfeit. I do not see merit in Pro's complaint about supposed personal attacks, nor would that inherently lose the debate for Con, it would have warranted conduct. S&G was equal enough, and sourcing was fine. As to arguments: Con showed that Pro was cherry-picking ONLY the parts that suited him. Even taking these things at face value, Pro failed to show that the Freemasons laid down this supposed "code". Given that Pro also failed to show that this was a "code" at all, and there is no way that Pro has fulfilled his BoP for this debate. Arguments to Con. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.