President-of-2040
retardwhodebates1

Mass destruction is need for mass innovation.

retardwhodebates1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

President-of-2040

Pro

My arugument is that mass destruction is need for mass invation. Look at some of the most highly innovated places at some point they had natural or human disaster that destroyed what they had. Then when they rebuilt they made it better.
retardwhodebates1

Con

Well, I agree with you on some of this but, I don't think we need M A S S D E S T R U C T I O N. Yeah, we made need to destroy some things but I don't think we should destroy EVERYTHING..This is just my opinion I know it may suck but I all I have to say to you is WE DON'T HAVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING.
President-of-2040

Pro

Actually I disagree we do need to destroy anything and I'll explain why. lets say only the only have of the suburbs of an area are destroyed and the other half isn't. The half that is destroyed is completely upgrade with everything new and up to date on all standards. These new upgrades won't be compatible with the old stuff. Look at it electrically and with pipes in plumbing. I don;t know if you know this but you have to get pipes upgraded so that are compatible. But if one half of something is completely upgraded then the other half has to be as well for compatibility.