MassiveDump
Kicker_Swag

MassiveDump Should Not Post on Debate.org

MassiveDump

MassiveDump

Con

Based on Kicker_Swag's opinion that I should go hunt whitetails rather than debate, I wish to hear why he thinks so. I will stand in my own defense.

First Round is acceptance. Good luck!
Kicker_Swag

Pro

I accept the debate under set conditions.

1. If I win the debate, you delete your account.
2. If you win the debate, I delete my account.

Thank you for challening in this debate.

Kicker_Swag
MassiveDump

Con

As the author of this debate, I will choose which conditions we will accept. That said, I only accept condition number 2.

Let's begin:

Case in the Defense of MassiveDump

I speak in front of the voters today to explain why MassiveDump has done nothing to deserve the deletion of his account.

Contention One: I Take Debate.org Seriously

I, on the surface, look like the epitome of troll debaters. For starters, look at my name. MassiveDump. That spells it out right there.

However, I have won thirteen out of my seventeen completed debates, and one of the only two debates that I have lost was where I was pro, taking the stance that con would win the debate, indirectly making me correct. I have even gone so far as to win debates with a sixty-point lead. My history of success proves that while I tend to debate more on the lighter side of issues, I do so with the desire to win.

Contention Two: I Have Built the Debate.org Audience

Let's not forget of course how I put debate.org on the map with the debate Applejack Is Best Pony. This debate, within a week, received 1.2 million views, by far exceeding the original record. By doing so, I have brought brony members into the debate society completely without spamming.

Contention Three: I Make People Feel Happy

Here are a few examples of the good I have done for the debate community:

"...Do I wish some debates from newbies (like myself) should have fewer "joke" debates? Yes. But the ones from people like Massive are what made my recent bad days a bit better." -LotusNG.

"LOL, Oh my god massive youre the best! XD" -imabench, DDO Comedian and Hall-Of-Famer.

"...while I admittedly initially figured you were just a troll, you have pleasantly surprised me as you seem to have found a certain niche that is often amusing. You have done a decent number of humorous debates, with a few that were particularly clever, and have added something at least somewhat constructive to the site." -airmax1227, DDO President.

"So is that the look you gave the toilet afterwards?" -R0b1Billion, in response to my profile picture.

These are just a few examples of people I've made smile with my lols. While many humor debaters commonly overlook the intelligence that must go into a troll debate, I have had no problem initiating it, and consequently making someone's day, or just giving them a good laugh.

Furthermore, there's nothing illegal about debating pointless crap.

Contention Four: I am Random as Balls

Rick Astley will allow you borrow any movie from his Pixar collection except one.

He's never going to give you Up.

I, MassiveDump, am not, nor have I ever been, an enemy to debate.org.

I look forward to hearing the offenses my opponent thinks I've committed.

Toodles.
Kicker_Swag

Pro

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to debate you on the give topic. It is my pleasure to accept.

1. Massive Dumps has been know to use Inapropriate Language.
In just one of his recent debate he used "b******", "screw this guy", called lannan13 a "piece of crap", shows clear predjudice against mexicans, and said average joes pisses him off.

In another debate he showed how much his life sucks. How this is taking this website is seriously beyond me. He supports posting unessicary topics such as super heros, my little pony and pokemon. Also he argued that stabbing someone in the chest 37 times would "probably" kill them. You say that you troll alot, but clearly on the debate.org oriantation is states NOT to troll. Therefore you are breaking your agreement.
All of this is from a man who apparently takes this website "seriously".

2. He has diluted that amount of people on debate.org that accually take debating seriously. The 1.2 million people that viewed his my Applejack Is Best Pony debate are the same people who joined the website. These same people are now posting debates that are irrelevent important things in life. All of these people that do not take this website seriously, make debate.org look like a "play" website instead of a hobby website.

3. All of these people you made feel happy, were because of a bad topic posted. In one debate that made people happy, he said the F word blatently obviously.

4. This website was not meant for being random, or meant for saying things regarding the sexual nature of men. Particually with your I am Random as Balls commet.

NOW WHY YOU SHOULD HUNT WHITETAILS

1. Whitetail deer supply almost 50 pound of meat, which could feed your family instead of paying for ground beef/steaks at the store.

2. Whitetail deer cause hundreds of car accidents per year. You harvesting a deer would help not only your family but the lives of others around you.

3. Lime Disease is present in Deer, so you would help from deer spreading this dangerous disease.
MassiveDump

Con

Contention One.

My swearing only takes place on humorous debates, where it was agreed upon prior that profanity would be accepted.

After deciphering what my opponent was trying to say, I believe he means I troll when it's against the rules. You'll find, however, that there is a large distinction between trolling and humor debating. Trolling is committed with the intention to hurt feelings. My intentions are to entertain while offending as few people as possible. And while I only do humor debates for the most part, I do them skilfully, and yes, seriously.

Contention Two.

My opponent believes that humor debates serve no purpose on this site, therefore my encouragement of humor debaters is causing harm to the site.

However, serious debates on DDO have no effect on society either. The purpose of debate.org is not to solve the world's problems, but to enhance one's arguing skills, which can be done on any topic. Debating is really a kind of non-athletic sport. So in a way, debate.org is a hobby site and a play site all at the same time.

And the fans that I brought in are brought in nonetheless. Because they're doing no harm in humor debates, they still provide debate.org with a practical strength in numbers.

Contention Three.

Again, I only swear when profanity is allowed in a debate.

I can only admit to making someone's day while offending another once. This person I offended was an obvious troll, and he has done many worse things on this site. I would never offend anyone who didn't repeatedly offend someone else first.

Other than that, all of my humor debates that make people smile are genuinely harmless.

Applejack is Best Pony

Polite Rap Battle

The Holocaust was a Bad Thing

No One Has Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like

None of these debates, or any that you can find, do any harm to anyone. They're just for entertainment. If entertaining debates were not allowed, I would have been banned already.

We see by this that it is not illegal to be funny.

Contention Four Was Just a Rick Astley Joke, You Could Have Just Dropped It.

Contention Five- Whitetails.

The resolution has nothing to do with what I should be doing instead, so these arguments really have no purpose in deciding my ultimate fate. Besides, I don't have a gun.

I Am A Lovable Teddy Bear.

VOTE CON.
Kicker_Swag

Pro

Kicker_Swag forfeited this round.
MassiveDump

Con

Not guilty. I win.
Kicker_Swag

Pro

Kicker_Swag forfeited this round.
Kicker_Swag

Pro

I won, now delete your account
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
I think it's it's cute how you forfeit twice and still expect to win. If you didn't forfeit, I wouldn't have had to call in the Gods of DDO to counter the votebombs.

@Geeki: You don't agree with Dakota, or you wouldn't have given Kicker_Swag the conduct point. Stop being one who I cannot describe without vulgarity and get an opinion of your own. Kthxbai.
Posted by Kicker_Swag 3 years ago
Kicker_Swag
I obviously won this debate.... but massive had the popularity vote. I dont believe it be fair for someone to win just cause of there name. Half of these fools didnt even read the debate, they just voted for massive dump cuz he b popular.
Posted by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
I agree with Dakota.
Posted by DakotaKrafick 3 years ago
DakotaKrafick
Someone could have the more persuasive arguments even if they forfeit a round or two, MD. You should never give them the conduct point, but the rest is still fair game.
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
You don't vote for someone who forfeits. Ever.
Posted by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
ait how does that make him sound like a nice guy? He said that he wouldnt accept #1 but he will accept #2. Massive said that he won't delete his account, but kicker should delete his.
Posted by zebrafashionista 3 years ago
zebrafashionista
Kicker_swag gave up...I think because he knew he would fail vote con. massivedump you should have accepted rule #1 but I am glad you didn't because it showed you were a nice guy deserving to have his rights!!!
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
The pro, shouldn't have a right telling someone they can't post anything. This is a debate website and everybody has a right to it, if you like it or not.
Posted by Walrus101 3 years ago
Walrus101
Howdy there, Cowboy. Not really. This shouldn't be too hard of a debate, since most people would vote for con just because he exists. I am somewhat partial to con, since he is more of a "Fan Favorite" than pro. Also, we all want kicker_swag to delete his account.
Posted by Cowboy0108 3 years ago
Cowboy0108
Agree Con, it is an easy win for you. It will make this website better.
Vote Placed by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't like voting for people who forfeit. It's not right and it makes you Pro look irresponsible. Pro you just can't back out of a debate. I have tree debates that people forfeited, and I'm sick of it, so I will not put up with forfeiting. It's good to have some fun debates, not all debates have to be serious. I like sometimes to debate fun debates just to free my head from thinking. You know I can't think 24/7. My mind needs rest. So he has the right to post or vote on what ever he want's. Like RoyLatham said, joke debates do not violate the rules.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 3 years ago
RoyLatham
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Joke debates do not violate site rules. Grounds for closing an account are abusing other members or other violation of site rules. Pro loses conduct for forfeiting.
Vote Placed by Magic8000 3 years ago
Magic8000
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Yes
Vote Placed by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Massive obviously was not being respectful by telling kicker swag that he would only accept the terms that ere n against him. a better thing to say was to not agree to either terms.
Vote Placed by Pennington 3 years ago
Pennington
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a stupid debate. Massive maybe does play games, he may troll constructively, and he may cause offense at time. What he does not do is hurt Debate.org. He does make things interesting because no one needs seriousness all the time. I find most of his comments entertaining and welcome. He displays a need on this site as opposed to Pro who seeks to make this site solely about seriousness which can cause heart-attacks. All and All I think Massive is a valuable member here and maybe Pro can become the same. I do not think either needs to close their accounts. Conduct to Con for two FF's and the request of deletion of Cons account.
Vote Placed by Darong 3 years ago
Darong
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Kicker_Swag had sucky everything.
Vote Placed by TUF 3 years ago
TUF
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: I think con needs more points.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: There was nothing to measure success by. However pro insisting on victory after FFing 2 rounds, and further telling either con or the audience to delete their account... This is a time I wish conduct counted for more than a single point.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
MassiveDumpKicker_SwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Countering.