Dovahkinn117
luner124

Master chief versus Aliens from aliens vs. pred. I mean fully formed, last stage, no Prometheus.

Dovahkinn117

Pro

I am letting my opponent choose his side, I hope that someone that is new takes this topic. As I am a new user and have only participated in 2 debates, neither of which are done at this time.
1- is acceptance and choosing sides
2- arguments
3- rebuttals
luner124

Con

master all the way!
Dovahkinn117

Pro

Dovahkinn117 forfeited this round.
luner124

Con

luner124 forfeited this round.
Dovahkinn117

Pro

Dovahkinn117 forfeited this round.
luner124

Con

luner124 forfeited this round.
Posted by Dovahkinn117 3 years ago
Dovahkinn117
My apologies to the con in this debate, I had personal problems if con wishes to redo this debate, I will
Posted by Dovahkinn117 4 years ago
Dovahkinn117
If no one accepts within one more day I will cancel this
Posted by TheElderScroll 4 years ago
TheElderScroll
To angrymen:

Oh, No. I was talking about the creature that busted out from Engineer at the end of Prometheus. I believed the creature is called "deacon?" Regarding the origin of Xenomorph, well, that would be a contentious topic. Some may argue that the creature appeared at the end of the film Prometheus is Queen, someone would say that it is not even though it does resemble certain key features of Queen. I hold the opinion that "deacon" is the most advanced version of Xenomorph that first appeared in the movie "Alien." That is why I included in my comments.

And yes, you are right, there is also Alien/Predator cross type. Besides, I believed that there is a dog/cow one from the third installments, and a seemingly more advanced one from the fourth installments, the one looks like Majin Buu.
Posted by ishallannoyyo 4 years ago
ishallannoyyo
Must you choose an "alien" like thing? What if I chose Noble Team, can I do that?
Posted by angrymen 4 years ago
angrymen
Elderscroll. I hope you now that the xenomorph is from alien not prometheus. Also there is the xenomorph predator cross and the xenomorph human cross.
Posted by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
a good debate resolution: the creation of John117 is moral.
Posted by TheElderScroll 4 years ago
TheElderScroll
So Master Chief from Halo? And by Alien, are you talking about that big ugly thing, sometimes also called Xenomorph? Or you are talking about facebugger or bodybugger (give birth to the deacon) from the movie Prometheus?