suraj1988
yay842

Master is your enemy

yay842

suraj1988

Pro

Master is your biggest enemy do you agree..?..because i do not..
yay842

Con

I'm going to assume that Pro is arguing that Master is not your enemy, so I will argue that Master is your enemy.
So I will take the Con side that Master IS your enemy. I will give reasons and explain why in the next two rounds.
Good luck to my opponent, I hope this will be a fun debate, and Godspeed to the both of us. :)
suraj1988

Pro

suraj1988 forfeited this round.
yay842

Con

Here are some reasons/examples why I think "Master" is your enemy.

1. Some masters are mean. This is an example during the period of slavery. When the black people were getting whipped by the slave owners, I'm pretty sure that they hated their master. To the slaves, it may seemed as their master was their enemy.

2. Another example is Obi Wan Kenobi to Anakin Skywalker. What once was his master, Obi Wan Kenobi soon become the enemy of Anakin, later Darth Vader.

3. They say that your Master is your greatest enemy (besides yourself). Your Master, your guider, your mentor, your teacher, he is the one who will raise you to become the one to eventually defeat Master himself.
suraj1988

Pro

suraj1988 forfeited this round.
yay842

Con

Extend arguments.
Master is your enemy. This is just my opinion. But the arguments stated in Round 2 are legitimate facts. These are my sources.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwy412nttI
to watch Darth Vader v. Obi Wan Kenobi

Here be on slavery.
www.history.com/topics/slavery

First google search got this.
Eyes on Your Enemy by Master P
www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/masterp/eyesonyourenemies.html

Vote Con!

YOLOSWAG
Posted by Poetaster 4 years ago
Poetaster
And you're arguing Pro for "Master is your enemy," and yet say that you don't agree with this statement in your first round?
Posted by Poetaster 4 years ago
Poetaster
So...which are you using?
Posted by suraj1988 4 years ago
suraj1988
i am talking in philosophical ways, a master nearby you will bound you in a knowledge of boundaries where in you can just learn and watch which can led you to be a good working person, but all you should know is you as to who are "YOU" and this only comes within, i also know what is the definition of a master, a person should be at his/her own.
Posted by RoyLatham 4 years ago
RoyLatham
Which of these definitions of "master" are you using:
http://www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of MASTER
1
a (1) : a male teacher (2) : a person holding an academic degree higher than a bachelor's but lower than a doctor's
b often capitalized : a revered religious leader
c : a worker or artisan qualified to teach apprentices
d (1) : an artist, performer, or player of consummate skill (2) : a great figure of the past (as in science or art) whose work serves as a model or ideal
2
a : one having authority over another : ruler, governor
b : one that conquers or masters : victor, superior <in the new challenger the champion found his master>
c : a person licensed to command a merchant ship
d (1) : one having control (2) : an owner especially of a slave or animal
e : the employer especially of a servant
f (1) dialect : husband (2) : the male head of a household
3
a (1) archaic : mr. (2) : a youth or boy too young to be called mister "used as a title
b : the eldest son of a Scottish viscount or baron
4
a : a presiding officer in an institution or society (as a college)
b : any of several officers of court appointed to assist (as by hearing and reporting) a judge
5
a : a master mechanism or device
b : an original from which copies can be made; especially : a master recording (as a magnetic tape)

I'm guessing you mean a male teacher.
Posted by suraj1988 4 years ago
suraj1988
Thanks a lot Manan for understanding and ur warm wishes ....iron- I am not asking i am saying ..that master is an enemy ...u tell me do u agree or disagree..?
Posted by ironknight47 4 years ago
ironknight47
What exactly are you asking?
Posted by Manan_06 4 years ago
Manan_06
btw I'm also new to this site..Anyways, mistakes happen and people learn form their mistakes only.
My best wishes for ur debate..Hope you win..ALL THE BEST..
Posted by suraj1988 4 years ago
suraj1988
i am sorry to say but i am new to this site so don't know how to use it much but i am against it..
Posted by Manan_06 4 years ago
Manan_06
Actually, there was a little bit confusion...u agree ur given subject bt actually u disagree in the round 1..I also disagree that Master is ur enemy..we both are on the same side of the coin..
Posted by suraj1988 4 years ago
suraj1988
No man i mean Master - the teacher..come and post on debate round..
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 4 years ago
birdlandmemories
suraj1988yay842Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to con because of the forfeit. Agruments to con due to him being the only person to post an argument.