FanboyMctroll
HellishPanda

Masterful aka What50 needs to take a diversity course!!

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Masterful also known as What50 needs to take a course in diversity and also needs to graduate from high school. Dropouts do not contribute any useful debates on this site. As for his 14 year old followers, stay in school and learn something, don't listen to this racist fool.
HellishPanda

Con

I see you have probably read my debate upon your cowardness. I am glad I inspired you though. I accept. Good luck.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Masterful needs to take a course in diversity training because he has no sympathy or respect for other cultures such as Jewish, any non white nation, especially people of the black race. His comments are belligerent and insensitive to the rest of the DDO community. His attempt at humor is condescending and embarrassing for this site.

I am not going to reference any of his vile post here as they can be found in the debates. Also using of the What50 alias as a secondary person that agrees with him is a form of showing that he is not the only one that thinks this way, or more seriously a mental disorder of multiple personality disorder. Either way this person has serious psychological issues and should probably see a psychiatrist soon as these deranged fantasies could ultimately lead to serious real life repercussions. I suggested a diversity course to broaden his thought process and open up his way of thinking, but we might be beyond that stage of therapy.

**Masterful might be in need of some serious psychological help, from the trauma he has suffered throughout his childhood. The physical and emotional abuse have really taken their toll on his psyche and we should not encourage his vile behavior on this site as it encourages all the 13-15 year old impressionable minds to agree and follow him in his blind quest to an Aryan skin head nation ideology**

Excerpt from Masterful's previous doctors psych case 1042856
HellishPanda

Con

The definition of need is, "Require (something) because it is essential or very important rather than just desirable." [1] Why would Masterful or What50 need to take a diversity course? Just because they have no sympathy or respect does not mean they need to take a diversity course. It is not exactly essential for their survival to take this course, nor is it something required by law. They are on a website that allows them to freely express their opinions. So they do not actually need to take a diversity course.

As for whether Masterful and What50 are the same person, my opponent states that because What50 agrees with Masterful, they must be the same person. If that were true, Taylor Swifts multitude of Instagram followers by that logic should all be one person. Is it really that astonishing that people have the same views on something?

[1] https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Ok so Masterful and or What50 don't need to take a diversity course, but it would certainly help them on this site, in debates and in real life. I suggest they take a diversity course for their benefit.

Also Masterful and What50 are breaking the Terms of Use of this site, specifically "No use of racial, sexual or religious slurs" All of their posts and debates break this term and therefore are liable for expulsion from this site.

It is these reasons why I suggest Masterful and or What50 take a diversity course to educate themselves on the different and diverse people in our population and become more aware and sensitive before posting their hurtful and demeaning debates on this site.
HellishPanda

Con

My opponent has admitted that Masterful and What50 do not need diversity courses, nor has he proved that they are the same person. Therefore I win.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Aren't you the one who always says you can't rape the willing? And you enjoy balls on chin!!
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
I think you do, that's why you keep bringing up male on male rape
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
No I don't like male azz!! LOL
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
I assume you were the individual committing the rapes?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Yes I have experience with inmates like you when I worked as a correctional officer, we used to see a lot of mouthy trash come in, but after a few rapes and good beatings they were in line after that.

Masterful, inmate 1045729, put your jumpsuit on, it's time to go make some license plates, punk
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
We've already established that prison is your thing, you need to keep, you're falling behind here.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
So you made it back to the group home in time for curfew then?

Wouldn't want to see you go back to prison because we wouldn't get any more insensitive debates from you then.
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
It's a bit weird how you make up these fantasies, i'm not sure what the purpose is. Is it an attempt at humor?

"by the way your parole officer needs to know where you were last night, your curfew is to be home by 9pm blah blah blah...."

It's not very substantive.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
That's pretty funny turning your own debates against me, by the way your parole officer needs to know where you were last night, your curfew is to be home by 9pm and no alcohol or your probation is revoked and you go back to jail and being some ones bum dart board hahahaha
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
"I guess inmates do get Internet privileges in the jail library right?"

My depiction of a prison, is based on what I see in the movies and in the movies they don't have internet access.
It sounds like your understanding of what prisons are like is quite up to date, could it be because you've recently been to prison? It sounds likely, considering you have violent beliefs of wanting to turn people into pig feed

http://www.debate.org...