masterdrave
Masterful

Masterful and What50 are the same person

masterdrave

Pro

I think the title of the debate speaks for itself. Good luck to Masterful/What50, you'll need it cunt.
Masterful

Con

Hello,

My opponent is making a claim and therefore has the burden of proof. He can't conceivably be allowed to make claims that accuse users of breaking the terms of service without having undeniable evidence.

I can foresee his argument being built around a series of links to debates, where me and what50 have both posted, he will then resort to demanding proof of my innocence.

Airmax has the ability to see the I.P address of any user, it's likely that he has already checked to see if me and What50 are the same person. This alone puts a serious hole in my opponents claim, as this suggests Airmax finds me innocent. What does my opponent know that Airmax does not? I am eager to see.
masterdrave

Pro

Hahahaha. "I can foresee his argument." Right, thanks for that Nostradamus. You foresee nothing, you lamebrained cunt. I won't be making any links to any debates, I have no idea who this Airmax faggot is and I certainly don't "demand" anything from little men like you. I simply take what I please, and demolish anything left in my wake. Both your and What50's debates are terribly conceived anyhow, I really don't give a wank if you're the same person or not. You're both equally as poor, so it certainly wouldn't surprise me. I've just heard a few people saying you're the same person, so I wanted to see who this "Masterful" was for myself. As evident, I wasn't exactly bowled over with amazement. What's this? http://www.debate.org...
A rap battle starring Masterful himself? This should be good.
I'm prepared to consume the room,
With my rap that was created in a metaphorical womb, where the words grew and the lyrics kicked, designed to inflict and end the verbal conflict.
As the water breaks, the ground shakes, forcing open the hole that gapes.
Right...The hole that gapes? Just kill me now. You want to write people's English literature homework? Seriously? Is that why in your opening address (If anyone has English literature homework that involves persuasive, descriptive or short-moderate story writing, then send me a message and I can write it for you. What makes me eligible to do your homework:) you forgo an Oxford comma where there clearly needs to be one and omit a question mark after a question? How tragical. Just stick to your shitty debates buddy, you and What50 distinctly deserve each other.

Dumb cunt.
Masterful

Con

So let's take a look at the sort of person i'm meant to be debating-
http://www.debate.org...

In that recent debate he begins by saying-
"hi guys its me"
Cringe.

"yeah so this is just because I really feel like we just need to kill some people. I think its finally time"

This guy just oozes logic and wit. Such a display of intelligence.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My opponent has conceded this debate by failing to provide an argument that would support his claim. It's not like I expected much from him after I saw his previous debate.

Any serious attempt at proving his claim would have resulted in him providing links to debates. How else could someone attempt to prove such a claim?
However it's clear he doesn't posses the mental capacity to support any claim at all, that's why he's resorted to an argument based around profanities.

"I simply take what I please, and demolish anything left in my wake"

That's something a 12 year old child would have said. I'd like to thank my opponent for making me cringe, I feel embarrassed for him, but I also understand that mental disorders are rife in this day and age, therefore I am sympathetic towards his.

I'd like to point out that my opponent has also demonstrated an inability to understand metaphors and has resorted to insults. This is why you don't debate children. You won't find anything substantive in his argument. He's only interested in attacking myself, rather than my position.

Advice to my opponent.

Airmax is the site moderator, I wouldn't call him a "faggot." In fact, using a homophobic slur in a derogatory manner is a ban-able offence.

To conclude

My opponent has already stated that he doesn't know me, yet has decided to engage in a very hostile manner. Being needlessly hostile towards people you have only just met, is demonstrating an inability to connect with people, this is a sign of autism and I think we should consider that when my opponent makes his next argument. We need to help him through this and support him the best we can.

Mental disorders are no joke.
Masterful

Con

Clearly my opponents ramblings have come to a decisive end.

I would like to thank my opponent for this debate.
I am slightly disappointed by the lack of substance he has inputted, especially seeing as he is the instigator of this debate.

Perhaps 5 rounds was too much for him.
masterdrave

Pro

Ohhh Masterful - I showed you my dick. Answer me!!
Masterful

Con

You showed me your dick? My work terminal blocks that website, so I never saw that image.

If you did actually post a link to a penis, then your account will be getting banned, it wasn't a smart move on your behalf.

I don't think what you're doing counts as trolling, it's the equivalent to someone logging on while they're drunk and spewing out profanities and shite.

I had a look at some of your previous debates, got a slight smirk out of me at one point, but your wit isn't consistent.
You then had a debate with a 13 year old girl who actually put you in your place-
http://www.debate.org...
masterdrave

Pro

You're right. I forfeit. You are the true master. I shall hence force resign from this website and leave it to the professionals. Clearly I am outmatched. You're too good for me.
Masterful

Con

True.

Although you don't need to leave, you could try logging on while sober and see how that works out for you?
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
People tend to believe what they're told. If they bothered to look into it, then they'd realize we're not.
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
People honestly believe we are the same people?
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Regarding your concern of me doing peoples English homework.

"What makes me eligible to do your homework:"
It was a statement, not a question. No question mark is needed.

It would also translate to-
"Why I'm eligible to do your homework:"

Before criticizing the use of punctuation, it would help if you could read.
Petty little boy :)
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
If you understood metaphors you'd realize those lyrics were very good. Hence why I won that rap battle.
Posted by stonapanda1 10 months ago
stonapanda1
following the myth that is masterful keeps me on this site again and again.