Jelloman45
namztlas

Math is more fun than English class

namztlas has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Jelloman45

Pro

I think that Math class is funner than English more often than not. English is just a bore, you learn about stuff that you won't even use in writing a book.
namztlas

Con

Hello, thank you for coming . I'll be debating that math class is not more enjoyable than English class. First off how many people like to relax? Probably most if not all of you said you do. Well in English class you can just take a deep breath and relax, sit down read a book . At most sometimes you might have to answer or jot down something about what you are read but it's WAY easier than doing algebra , which hurts some peoples heads. Another thing is the number of people failing to get a D grade or higher in ordinary-level Maths has risen significantly, In total, about 4,000 students fail Maths across higher, ordinary and foundation levels and while most higher-level maths students pass the exams, about 700 fail. Next this year 36,577 people took the English exam, making it the most popular subject, because English is just easy and relaxing. Also if you are stressed out, at English you get a chance to write, which is a great stress reliever especially if you are writing about your feelings. Lastly English is also all about socializing which is another great way to relieve stress and it just makes your overall mood happier. Without English you wouldn't have time to relax because your sports, activities, school, sleep, family, eating, homework etc... would leave you no spare time. English allows you to just be happier, time to relax and just sit and read a book and just overall English is easy and THAT is why math class isn't more enjoyable than English class. Thank you .
Jelloman45

Pro

I have lost this debate fully, this is my first debate that i have created. I have no further points.
Posted by Jelloman45 1 year ago
Jelloman45
I stand corrected
Posted by NDECD1441 1 year ago
NDECD1441
Pro, what the... YOU USE ENGLISH TO WRITE A BOOK! English includes all of the crappy words you are using right now and if you want to write a book in English, you need to use English. Your point isn't even a point. Better luck next time.

(Also, you can't relate your points to only you. I find books interesting. How do you go against that? And your debate is about fun. Not the educational value. Geez.)