MrBurns2017
Bill_Henly

Matrix is the best science fiction series

Bill_Henly has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/2/2017 Category: Movies

MrBurns2017

Pro

I saw the first movie on DVD (that was back when technology was new). I saw the other two episodes in the Cinema.

The movies blew my mind. The story is so good and interesting, and all the effects were mind blowing.

Today I dont watch movies, because no producer knows how to produce a good movie or write a good story. I am 33 years old.

Say what science fiction series is better and we will start debating.
Bill_Henly

Con

My favorite science fiction series is the Ender's Game science fiction series by Orson Scott Card. The story is very well written and realistic.
MrBurns2017

Pro

Even though, it is a movie that I think is aimed at children and has a low imdb score, may be it is a good movie to watch when you are bored. I would prefer a new episode of Star Trek to watch instead. Star Trek is also a good movie, I enjoyed all the movies in the episodes. You should watch them too if you liked Ender's Game.

You cant compare Ender's Game to this Harry Potter nonesense,
https://resizing.flixster.com...

It is like comparing Terminator 2 to transformers.

Give me some points, Why Ender's Game is better than Matrix?
Posted by MrBurns2017 2 months ago
MrBurns2017
"You cant compare Matrix to this Harry Potter nonesense," - Mistake. Too bad you cant edit.