Pandas
Knight

Matters don't exist on Earth.

Pandas

Pro

I thought of an interesting idea about this topic and would like to share with you guys. I would like to also see the arguments to proof that my statement is wrong.

First round acceptance only.
Knight

Con

Hey, okay I would like to hear your argument.

P.S. Your topic should actually be like this "Matter doesn't exist on Earth."

Also what type of matter, like in which way like the matter that we are created of??
Pandas

Pro

Yes, the kind of matter that creates us, the Earth, and every other things.

For now, let's stick to the fact that matters do exist and look at its origin. In the world of reality, everything is created from our thought, through the Law of Attraction. Whatever you think, you get. It is something that operates at the heart of persnal self-empowerment. Because thought is consciousness vibrating, it is also physical matter. The only difference between reality and thought is their density. To make things easy, matter is consciousness vibrating at a low-speed meanwhile thought is fast-vibrating consciousness. Looking at a fan, it looks obvious that it is solid when the fan spins slowly. However, when the fan spins fast, everything goes blurry and it seeems invisible; transparent. It is the same thing.

Quantum physics proved that matter is not solid, but is made of vibrating atoms. Because atoms are pure vibration,something must be vibrating. The intelligent energy, or the emptiness in the air that vibrates in an organized form, is the answer to all existing things. It is also known as consciousness.

We are taught that things can't be made from scratch. Nevertheless, we never know that our thought is what controls reality. When we thing something exists, our consciousness creates it. With every knowledge, beife, and attitude we pick up, the powerful level of mind is being imprinted into the subconsciousness. When we desire something, the deep mind within us, as well as our subconsciousness, will manifests the inner thought into exterior reality.

http://www.learnmindpower.com...
http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com...;
Knight

Con

Knight forfeited this round.
Pandas

Pro

I apologize for the many spelling mistakes I made in both round 1 and round 2.

I would like to stand my point on my arguments in the rounds before and is looking forward to the Con's rebuttal in the next round.
Knight

Con

Knight forfeited this round.