Drago31
Foodiesoul

McDonald's

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 4 months ago Status: Voting Period

Drago31

Con

McDonald's is Unhealthy! I can prove it!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

We'll see how much you like McDonald's after you watch these videos!
Foodiesoul

Pro

I watched all of the videos and to be honest, I still like McDonald's!

Of course everyone knows that McDonald's is unhealthy but as long as you don't eat it every day and eat it only like once or twice a month, you will be fine.

So what exactly is this debate about in regards to the fast food restaurant McDonald's?
Drago31

Con

The point is that McDonalds is B to the A to the D to the BONE! (if you know what I mean)
Foodiesoul

Pro

McDonald's is Y to the U to the M! Big Mac with fries, choc shake surprise! Mickey Ds everywhere, bags of delight!
Drago31

Con

"Ooh yummy! I'm just gonna eat 100 McDonald's nuggets a day regardless of my health and pretend I know exactly what i'm eating!" Are you telling me you don't wanna eat a couple of grapes? If I were you, i wouldn't eat any Nuggets, I'd think twice before eating 100 Big Macs a day! In short, McDonald's food isn't good food. Heck, It isn't food, PERIOD.
Foodiesoul

Pro

LOL! I may love McDonald's but I'm not crazy enough to eat 109 McDonald's products a day! I'd end up in the ER if I did that!

I hate grapes! They taste weird to me and I don't even eat McDonald's chicken nuggets as their nuggets are soaked in gross stuff like ammonia and ew!

McDonald's food is food by default as it is a restaurant and EVERY restaurant sells and serves food! McDonald's is kind of fake and unhealthy food but it's still good nonetheless!
Drago31

Con

If it was good, it would be healthy! also, I LOVE grapes, right next to bananas! They just taste to yummy! If you want something "good", why don't you make your own smoothie instead of falling for McDonald's smoothies?
Foodiesoul

Pro

McDonald's smoothies are delicious! They're creamy and also very full of sweetness and flavor! McDonald's smoothies are also very tasty! Their shakes are good too!

Lol! Not all good food is healthy! Doritos are good but they're not healthy! The same thing goes for pop tarts!
Drago31

Con

Your food doesn't have to be unhealthy to be delicious. Jamba Juice is healthy unless you high on blood sugar so why don't you grab some delicious Jamba Juice tomorrow! If there's no Jamba Juice bars near you, order it online!
Foodiesoul

Pro

I know that healthy food can be delicious. Chicken Caesar salad is healthy but I think it's delicious!

Jamba juice sounds vaguely familiar to me.

To be honest, what food is delicious is subjective and it just depends on your taste buds and your own personal food preferences.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 months ago
imabench
Drago31FoodiesoulTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Of course everyone knows that McDonald's is unhealthy" note to pro, dont accept a debate and then in the very first round of the debate concede the main argument the other side is trying to make. Pro even failed to make any affirmative case in favor of mcdonalds and only disputed con's arguments, which he started out by conceding. Con's sources of youtube videos also helped make his point whereas pro provided no sources at all.