Mcdonalds is better than BurgerKing

1st round acceptance.

I, Pro, argue that the fast food chain McDonalds is better than the less popular franchise Burger King. This is a simple, fun debate and nothing more, but voters must only focus and judge on who gave most convincing arguments because the rest doesn't matter here. (To the voters: if it seems to you like a really close debate in the end, vote 'conduct' for one of us and 'sources' for the other but ONLY vote based on depth of arguments, please.)

I accept :)

I'll just start off with a few videos to clarify:

Now there are multiple reasons McDonald's food and business is sooo much better than BK. When someone says McDonald"s, what comes to mind? It is the golden arches? Maybe Ronald McDonald? How about the Big Mac? Yep, MickeyD"s is loaded with brand images that are embedded into the souls of Americans from a very early age, and the company"s influence has been profound. Now let"s try it for BK. When someone says "Burger King", what do you think of? Personally, I think of that freaky looking "King" guy that appears to belong on some Rated-R movie. Seriously, who the heck designed that guy? Let"s put it like this, who would your child rather approach"Ronald McDonald or Freaky Burger King guy? What a head-scratcher that one is"

Do you remember when the McGriddle came out? At first everyone thought a "pancake sandwich" sounded really weird, that is until they tasted them. The McGriddles were a huge hit, and are still a part of the menu today. I could literally list dozens of major McDonalds innovations over the years, but it suffices to say that these guys are focused better than anyone in the fast food arena on constant innovation. Regarding BK, can you name 1 major innovation they"ve had over the years?? (crickets in the background"..)

Ever heard the phrase "Happy Meal"? Of course you have. So has everyone else, including children. For years McD"s has established strong relationships in their brand by marketing directly to children, and giving them the products they want"little meals with lots of color, happy faces, and a toy (hence, Happy Meal). But what about BK? Can you come up with the name of their "kid"s meal"? I sure can"t.

Not only were these the first guys way back in the day to invent the fast food burger and then franchise their little gold-mine, but they have also continued to be first in most areas to this day. If you think back, it was only a couple of years ago that fast food restaurants didn"t take credit cards. Today, they all do, but as you might well imagine, guess who was one of the first to jump on board with credit card machines? That"s right, the Golden Arches wins again, back in April of 2004.

Over to you, Con!

Mcdonalds is corny :p LOL! Jasper!

Mcdonalds has the most crappiest burgers i ever seen! A happy meal? pfft! Those meals never made me happy! The burgers look like vomit. Soggy fries and burgers are no where near better than Burgerking's superior quality meals. They are bigger, fresher, and in better quality. I love the smell of a grilled steamed beef patty over a burger that is 90% fake.

People do you really want to chew on food that's not even real? I sure wouldn't! All of that garbage is dog chow and kitty litter. If you want a real meal, BurgerKing rules over Mcdonalds. Mcdonalds just fools around making these kiddie apple slices and wings, burgerKing spends more time making a diverse selection of burgers to satisfy your hunger.

With these ridiculously small burgers and fries, Mcdonalds is a laughing stock. Please, they need to stop clowning around attempting to humor us with "Ronald Mcdonald" and get down to business! BurgerKing is out here raining profits!

Oh come on you guys, BurgerKing is married to DairyQueen! Why not go with what everybody else appeals to? McDonalds takes in over 70 million customers in more than 100 countries every day. Mcdonalds BigMacs are healthier than the Big Kings and the packaging is cooler and more exciting. The McFlurries top any icecream BurgerKing sells for overprices. Besides, McDonalds is better at copying than BK! Don't you think McFlurries are derived from Blizzards? (Oooh I once heard that BKing and DQueen broke up and Ronald McDonald is looking for someone. I'm detecting something big might be happening, but it's a secret.) BK never thought of having a WhopperStorm or anything like that.

Who says happy meals don't make you happy? First of all when your a depressed old teenager you're not supposed to buy a kids meal. So how would you know how they make you feel?! :P And if you look at the source you used when claiming the patties are only 10% real beef, you see that that is most definitely a RUMOR and that the site is biased.

Anyways half of the things you say were lies. Ronald McDonald has real eyes so he realizes real lies, unlike Burger King who never stops smiling! (I think your king just wants to fit in with the crowd.) You can smell the fresh, glorious aroma of fries and hot burgers from a mile away--that is, if you're by a McDonald restaurant. BurgerKings are practically unnoticeable.

Seriously people, do you think this looks attractive?

Of course not! This is the trash Mcdonalds sells you! This is false adverting at it's finest! Burgerking's whoopers look almost exactly like the ones in their ads! Mcgarbage invests more time making these crappy decorations on your stuff rather than investing in quality food to satisfy it's customers!

Mcnuggets? Mcflurry? pfft that's a joke to make Mcdonalds look good! But appearances are deceiving. I tried a Mcdonalds meal and my tank was no where near full. Mcdonalds sucks period! Mcdonalds was made for clowns whereas Burgerking got it's title for a reason. You can order a triple whooper and i guarantee you'll be knocked out with smoked and crispy beef patties. Ditch the little scraps of chicken leftovers Mcdonalds sells you and settle for real tenderized chicken nuggets from BK!

This person said you get so much they fall out of the box! Mcdonalds settles for smaller sized food. Mcdonalds is a little punk getting schooled compared to the bigger and more dominant Burgerking!

OK it looks like we are going to debate the burgers from each restaurant so I'll do the comparison right now. Readers, it's up to YOU to decide which looks/sounds/tastes more attractive! Cheeseburgers comparison:

Hungry Jacks cheeseburger = no onions or fragments
McDonalds cb = onions and fragments

HJ = Carbs 30.3g
MD = Carbs 26.3g

Hungry Jacks double cheeseburger = too much mustard and pickles making the sourness take over your mouth; no onions
McDouble = diced onions; amazing melted cheese that covers the beef and ketchup completes it

510 calories and 29 grams of fat for the BK version vs 440 calories and 23 grams of fat for the McD"s.

Comparison of fries:
BK medium fries = 410 Calories, 4g Protein, 18g Fat, 58g Carbs
McD's medium fries = 380 Calories, 4g Protein, 19g Fat, 48g Carbs

Burger King's French fries are too thick and mushy, the salt is nasty but this is based on preference. Those smooth, skinny fries from McDonald's are just addicting and they get more heavenly with every bite. in my opinion they have the best fries around. Why, you ask? Because of the light salt that (literally) tops it off, while BK's fries are sometimes overly salted and makes you pucker up and drink half a glass of water.

If you wanna talk about ads let me just tell you about the BK controversy in theirs. And I can give you three examples of ads that show staged burgers/wraps vs. the reality: their enormous omelet sandwich (the ad says while it's actually; their sausage, egg, and cheese croissant (the ad says while it's actually; their Whopper (see this site

Overall, McDonalds works better world wide, has a bigger variety because of that, and is just better quality than the little food bits Burger King has to offer!

LOL we should do a rap battle MD vs BK next time. But that's all for now folks! I hope this taught you how amazing and good quality McDonalds is compared to Burger King.

Mcdonalds has the most unhealthiest meals! They are trying to kill you!

BurgerKing has healthier food choices

That settles it. With all of the things i presented, Mcdonalds certainly doesn't compare to Burgerking! When i go to Mcdonalds i'm not lovin' it, i'm hatin' it!
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
When it comes to restaurants, i'm not into the whole company's methods of food processing, etc. none of that lol I want to keep it simple.
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
LOL! on Shadow's vote, i wanted this to be a purely troll debate though.
Posted by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
Lol sorry I guess it was a confusing "debate" then :}
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Lol I thought this debate was very subjective so I gave no sources
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's 1st link killed her argument. I hate burgers but if I had to choose which one I'd eat from her linked photo, it would be the BK one. Look at them & you decide. The rest of her arguments were based on calories & lame tidbits supposed to be cool: golden arches--so what? Ronald McD--faggot clown who loved children! Big Mac is smaller than the Whopper. She asked about who would your child rather approach but the true question is: who would you allow your child to be handled by--a strawberry Afro, make-up faced, smiling pedophile-looking homo or a whack-looking plastic-faced monarch resembling a character description from a JK Rowling's novel? Con never dealt a true offensive blow. However, this would've been a tie had Pro supplied a source to her allegation on Nutritious Value. How do I verify it's validity? Pro-1; Con-2. Which should be 1-1 if not for the failed NV report. But loving her new photo. Oh, Nellie!
Vote Placed by MasturDebatur 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Kind of hard to really give a solid "reason," but Pro's arguments were better, and had better sources. Con seemed to just be making fun of McDonald's half the time and didn't present great arguments other than his personal opinion and a (few) decent arguments, but Pro overpowered him.