TarekI21
Arcadiu

Me playing Dota

Started: 4/11/2016 Category: Games

TarekI21

Con

I shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe notI shoul maybe not
Arcadiu

Pro

This is just my experience but playing dota elevates your testosterone and makes you mood better after stroking yourself to the k/d after a match. This helps the male genitalia grow to lengths like 100m and shall make women ejaculate easy.
TarekI21

Con

"This helps the male genitalia grow to lengths like 100m and shall make women ejaculate easy."

There is 0 scientific evidence of this. Also I suck at the game so I shall not play if you want to win. Also women don't ejaculate
Arcadiu

Pro

You say there is no scientific reports on this but in many cases, scientist have made studies on the male genitalia and its growth during gaming and have actually made a study you can read in meatspin.com. If you think that you are bad just think about how bad i rekt your mom in bed and there you go
TarekI21

Con

Damn bro, u rekt me. oi sorry m8. u won fam. GGWP gj gj. you won . GGGGGG.
Arcadiu

Pro

your fakin rite you hristian homo incestuis bastardsaaa